What's new

Indian Army Removing Fences Along LOC

A dialogue worthy of Bollywood
All Muslims Sikh are safe in india until they are protecting brahmin hindus from external enemies... Sikh & Muslims are like their first line of defense..

Chai was good.

This time we have pink chai
3DAE20DA-244A-4CB8-BC05-C34B422D006D.jpeg

People who elected Modi represent India not some Internet warriors. Majority of Indians support MODI otherwise he wouldn't have taken such a step like CAB-NRC. Modi got elected twice as PM so that proves majority supports him overwhelmingly. Also you can bet on it that he will win next elections with even bigger margin paving way for a single party state like Bangladesh.

The majority voted Nawaz Sharif but never see a SINGLE PMLN supporter who supports Cyber Crime law. NS and his tabar passed that bill because of the majority.

Indian government wanted to deploy Israel’s smart fence on the border with Pakistan. Perhaps that is underway now!
where is the construction material or the parts of so called smart fence .....??

Fence should never have been allowed to be built in the first place .pakistan should start to bomb the fence and destroy it and allow more freedom fighters to cross make infiltration easier for arms to the mujahideen.

Fence should never have been allowed to be built in the first place .pakistan should start to bomb the fence and destroy it and allow more freedom fighters to cross make infiltration easier for arms to the mujahideen.

Well....what is stopping you to do it?

Anyway, this thread is running for few days. I am so sad that there is no war till now....:(:(:(:(

Anyway, this thread is running for few days. I am so sad that there is no war till now....:(:(:(:(
Ive retired from the military you dodo if i was still in pak army then i would be taking it down.war you will never see a battle

Pak civilians are not ready for war. Pakistan should have trained every abled citizen in military warfare.

Pak civilians are not ready for war. Pakistan should have trained every abled citizen in military warfare.
Its not an era of conventional war.
When time comes we will launch 100 of nukes all in one go....

Ask bipin or someone belong to LOC nearby areas that how we burnt swines there.

Its not an era of conventional war.
When time comes we will launch 100 of nukes all in one go....
With all the weapons and tribal clan structures across Pakistan the Pak civilians should be utilised into battle mode.

Ask bipin or someone belong to LOC nearby areas that how we burnt swines there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom