What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Army should respond to army.. Why civilians? First you kill our children, then we kill your soldiers, then you can't kill our soldiers and kill our civilians instead.

We will again kill your soldiers.
Pakistan does kill Indian civilians. The mumbai massacre is not forgotten.

As a small country, a small army, you don't have enough to make India worry. That is the fact. Your best actions on the border doesn't affect India much more than a few deaths.

Over 600k isn't a small army. Pakistan's mobilising is vastly superior and more efficient than India's, naturally. 2002 is a testament to that. Therefore, first few days of a conflict will have relatively same number of troops and in this Pakistan has the advantage due to the fact our soldiers are far more battle hardened and actually have seen real combat.

Old Saying
Karma is Bitch
Jaisa karoge waise bharoge ,Aur karo Beheading of soldier

Old Saying
Karma is Bitch
Jaisa karoge waise bharoge ,Aur karo Beheading of soldier

bhai,

you proved that you dont distinguished between a soldier and a civilian, so why we not test our nuclear weapon on dehli or mumbai?

is that what u want ?

There is a difference between a soldier and a civilian . I am 100 % sure India is faking all these attacks and beadings , those soldiers are clearly killed by Pakistani firing at Loc
come on it is like mini war zone near LOC. what are civilians doing there? it wasn't targeted killing. you should have evacuated civilians from LOC. may be your army using them as human shields.

what ever Indian doing, i request Pak army not to hit any Civilan Target in India, there is always difference between wolfs and Lions.

Anyone of you who have visited Neelum valley can tell that line of sight is clear on Pakistani side. You cannot mistake a passenger bus with some military convoy. The targetig was deliberate, shameful act.

And anyone who knows the basics of military can tell you that, artillery segments are never positioned in areas with clear enemy sight. And this is not a war to launch a direct fire on the enemy positions, Its always an indirect fire to keep the enemy warned.

Over 600k isn't a small army. Pakistan's mobilising is vastly superior and more efficient than India's, naturally. 2002 is a testament to that. Therefore, first few days of a conflict will have relatively same number of troops and in this Pakistan has the advantage due to the fact our soldiers are far more battle hardened and actually have seen real combat.
I don't think you understood my point.

Even if your entire Army massed at the border and started shooting. It would not be enough to make India worry. India is far too large a country, far too large a population and large enough military that we know nothing much will happen to India.

So the point was for @war&peace . That with the sole exception of firing nuclear weapons, Pakistan can do absolutely nothing that would deter India or make India worry and ask for any-action/something to stop. Pakistan is not just upto the level where they can pose a serious conventionally threat to India.

bhai,

you proved that you dont distinguished between a soldier and a civilian, so why we not test our nuclear weapon on dehli or mumbai?

is that what u want ?
and we will test our nukes on Lahor,Karachi, Islamabad.

in-spite of severe border clashes Pakistan haven't yet evacuated civilians near border areas ..? huh ..?

Yes you are right, we should have evacuated the civilians for the following reasons:

1 - Indian Army doesn't have skills to hit targets most of the times.
2 - When they are not able to hit targets, they hit roads, residential areas

And you shouldn't have evacuated civilians for the following facts:

1 - Pak Army only hits Indian soldiers
2 - Pak Army tries to avoid residential areas because for us, Kashmiris living across the border are Pakistanis (or at least not Indians)

what ever Indian doing, i request Pak army not to hit any Civilan Target in India, there is always difference between wolfs and Lions.

Pakistan army has many a times hit civilian houses. In fact you guys have caused more civilian causalities than what India has.

I don't think you understood my point.

Even if your entire Army massed at the border and started shooting. It would not be enough to make India worry. India is far too large a country, far too large a population and large enough military that we know nothing much will happen to India.

So the point was for @war&peace . That with the sole exception of firing nuclear weapons, Pakistan can do absolutely nothing that would deter India or make India worry and ask for any-action/something to stop. Pakistan is not just upto the level where they can pose a serious conventionally threat to India.

The point isn't to take over entire India genius. It's to deter India from an attack, conventionally at the location and have bargaining chips at the discussion table.

Pakistan army has many a times hit civilian houses. In fact you guys have caused more civilian causalities than what India has.
Plus, Pakistan army generally fires at the civilian population in Jammu region because there are Hindus there.

And anyone who knows the basics of military can tell you that, artillery segments are never positioned in areas with clear enemy sight. And this is not a war to launch a direct fire on the enemy positions, Its always an indirect fire to keep the enemy warned.
You haven't read the news properly. It says even the Ambulance was targeted. There are chances that bus came under attack by chance, but then again saying they are blindly targeting the area is another violation of combat rules.

The point isn't to take over entire India genius. It's to deter India from an attack, conventionally at the location and have bargaining chips at the discussion table.
Obviously it isn't to take over India.
I meant only at the border. Pakistan just doesn't have enough to put India on some grave threat at the border. They can put their entire army down to the last man at the border and keep firing and it would still not be enough to make India worry or put up deterrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom