What's new

Indian fake news thread, 50 rupee army (all Indian fake news in here please). Let's debunk their bakwas

i am sure if i contacted Greek City Times' editor he would be called Krishna Kumar Ramalingam.

1613320329395.png

Why everything is fake about India, and lies and more lies...

One big reason is they are taught to lie and scam, fake thing up. And India follows the Chanakya ideology, the statecraft of Chanakya neeti.

1613321065998.png

Lmao private NGO which is not connected to EU ? It never held conference with EU official?

I mean you want proof of their conferences ?

And it is a EU based NGO led by Europeans and more credibility than entire indian media industry when it comes to their Indian Chronicles report...
View attachment 716223
View attachment 716224

Now go apply some burnol..

Videocon ? :lol:

Sure !

Where are the mins of the meetings ?

In all honesty, I would hate to be born into a culture and faith that practices the above....... :disagree:

They are taught to lie, fake things up, scam and deceit, create falsehood and speak blatant lies...this is so much visible in just about any forum be it YouTube, Twitter, FB, here in PDF.

Check some of the scam related videos of Carl Rock the Vlogger of India, everyone(save one who was a Muslim Rickshaw driver) scammed that fellow, compare this with his latest videos visiting Pakistan, forget scamming him, people here are not taking money for food and he actually praised the Pak hospitality and cleanliness.

This thread will make for a fantastic reference point for those in Pakistan that want to do something about it.

Please don't allow the Indians to attempt to derail this thread, they have already tried.

They are taught to lie, fake things up, scam and deceit, create falsehood and speak blatant lies...this is so much visible in just about any forum be it YouTube, Twitter, FB, here in PDF.

Check some of the scam related videos of Carl Rock the Vlogger of India, everyone(save one who was a Muslim Rickshaw driver) scammed that fellow, compare this with his latest videos visiting Pakistan, forget scamming him, people here are not taking money for food and he actually praised the Pak hospitality and cleanliness.

I Thank Allah swt that I am a Muslim Mashallah. That is why I have said before and I will say again, indian people are very different to the rest of humanity. To the non-indian world.

Last edited:
The Indian army's doctrine specifically declares the use of fake news to brainwash and mislead the masses:
1613323143562.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom