What's new

Indian forces alert surprises Pakistan.

The people here need to understand is the alert must be based on information, this is called being proactive, not similar to the Bannu jail break, where the govt speaks of security measures after the goose has flown the nest.

Agni V means nothing to us as our missiles are capable of reaching all the corners of India.

And our missile defense systems are capable of intercepting any incoming missiles in an corner of India ,not to worry !!! :pop:

well why should we worry about agni 5 its for china they already have us covered as we have them... and the attack was in kpk prison why india all alert they r wanted criminals they wont make it all the way to kashmir but the article loses all of its focus by mentioning the missile... but ok be extra vigilant if you want to

And our missile defense systems are capable of intercepting any incoming missiles in an corner of India ,not to worry !!!

no missile defence system is that perfect not even us has that and we r your neighbours not firing from europe.... there r m ultiple threads on this plz read before boasting

The attacks by Taliban 2 days ago were the worst ever in the last decade in Afghanistan......coupled with a massive strike on Pakistani prison and 400 terrorists running away....cant be taken lightly....those 400 may land up in Kashmir too...cant take chances...

I would be more worried about those 400 making a play for Islamabad and wreaking havoc there.
Leading to further destabilization allowing not just 400 but 40000 nutjobs heading for Kashmir and bombay and all over.
Because once these monsters are done killing us.. they'll find a new target in India.

well why should we worry about agni 5 its for china they already have us covered as we have them... and the attack was in kpk prison why india all alert they r wanted criminals they wont make it all the way to kashmir but the article loses all of its focus by mentioning the missile... but ok be extra vigilant if you want to

no missile defence system is that perfect not even us has that and we r your neighbours not firing from europe.... there r m ultiple threads on this plz read before boasting

The writer is all over the place. It sounds like he was just trying to flex nuts and had no real focus on what to write. lolol

The people here need to understand is the alert must be based on information, this is called being proactive, not similar to the Bannu jail break, where the govt speaks of security measures after the goose has flown the nest.

funny part the attack happened almost the same time kabul was under seige and hundreds of them came and freed them quite a surgical strike they had men to spare from every where

I would be more worried about those 400 making a play for Islamabad and wreaking havoc there.
Leading to further destabilization allowing not just 400 but 40000 nutjobs heading for Kashmir and bombay and all over.
Because once these monsters are done killing us.. they'll find a new target in India.

Even more the reason for India to stay alert...

Ok, substitute "Lakshadweep" in place of Andaman and Nicobar.

or rather then wasting that extremely expensive and complicated missile you can use a smaller version thats wisdom :p:P:P

or rather then wasting that extremely expensive and complicated missile you can use a smaller version thats wisdom :p:P:P

Thank you for valuable comments.

Anything fired to Pakistan from Lakshadweep will avoid Indian mainland was the point I tried making....but seems you did not get it.

Even more the reason for India to stay alert...

ok stay alert but this was done in kpk and they freed those 400 from which 6 were captured the next day and over 40 returned so we r looking at about 350 men they wont go to india the taliban freed them they will go to one place and one place alone and thats afghanistan as they will be used to fight the nato forces its the nato that needs to be vigilant with the fiasco of kabul and this coming there way they better stay on their toes

Anything fired to Pakistan from Lakshadweep will avoid Indian mainland was the point I tried making....but seems you did not get it.

you didnt get it mine i was talking about the ...... never mind

ok stay alert but this was done in kpk and they freed those 400 from which 6 were captured the next day and over 40 returned so we r looking at about 350 men they wont go to india the taliban freed them they will go to one place and one place alone and thats afghanistan as they will be used to fight the nato forces its the nato that needs to be vigilant with the fiasco of kabul and this coming there way they better stay on their toes

you didnt get it mine i was talking about the ...... never mind

Agree with u on this, they would lay low in Afg for a while, before planning on something. the only problem is this incident could set a precedent in Pakistan and more such jail breaks could be attempted based on the huge success of the last one.

Agree with u on this, they would lay low in Afg for a while, before planning on something. the only problem is this incident could set a precedent in Pakistan and more such jail breaks could be attempted based on the huge success of the last one.

the success was a mojor one bcz it was not under the control of the army nor the rangers the police had control and knowing how laid back our police are no shockers there...... but i even doubt the stay low part with what happened in kabul the taliban moral would be sky high and they would be using these men against the nato

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom