What's new

Indian forces alert surprises Pakistan.

Pak minister warns of Taliban push into India, offers help

Zia Haq , Hindustan Times

Islamabad , April 18, 2012

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik on Tuesday cautioned India that it should watch out for a surge in extremist activities amid fresh intelligence that the Taliban could be planning to enter the country.

"I can see more extremism (taking place) in India. I have asked our high commissioner in Delhi to call on the Indian defence minister soon and share our inputs,” Malik said.

Pakistan, he said, feared a new cross-border influx of extremists from the Federally Administered Tribal Area province (FATA) and that this could undermine the budding peace process between the two countries.

Pakistani army-led counter-terror forces fighting the Taliban have wrested control of the hostile Swat region, which HT visited a day earlier.

“If there is any spillover (to India), we are fully with India on any help they want,” Malik said.

Asked to elaborate about the intelligence reports, he said: “People are going to India from FATA. Many seem to be going for religious purposes. During routine interrogation, we have come across some indications.”

Defence minister AK Antony had recently said Indian forces were fully prepared to deal with terror spilling over from Pakistan

I have gone through all the pages but wasn't able to find the point of discussion. The opening article appears to me a cocktail of trolls and rants mixed together. What we are discussing in this thread ?

Pak minister warns of Taliban push into India, offers help

Zia Haq , Hindustan Times

Islamabad , April 18, 2012

Pakistan interior minister Rehman Malik on Tuesday cautioned India that it should watch out for a surge in extremist activities amid fresh intelligence that the Taliban could be planning to enter the country.

"I can see more extremism (taking place) in India. I have asked our high commissioner in Delhi to call on the Indian defence minister soon and share our inputs,” Malik said.

Pakistan, he said, feared a new cross-border influx of extremists from the Federally Administered Tribal Area province (FATA) and that this could undermine the budding peace process between the two countries.

Pakistani army-led counter-terror forces fighting the Taliban have wrested control of the hostile Swat region, which HT visited a day earlier.

“If there is any spillover (to India), we are fully with India on any help they want,” Malik said.

Asked to elaborate about the intelligence reports, he said: “People are going to India from FATA. Many seem to be going for religious purposes. During routine interrogation, we have come across some indications.”

Defence minister AK Antony had recently said Indian forces were fully prepared to deal with terror spilling over from Pakistan

Aah...The preparedness was because of an input from Pakistan itself, good enough. must thank Pakistani authorities for this gesture, our bilateral relations is becoming positive.

Thank you Malik sahab for alerting India.
Aap jiyo hazaro saal aur saal ke din ho pachas hajar........................ ha ha ha

Terrorists have gone on rampage in Afghanistan and Pakistan (attack on prison).

What do you want India to do if not go on alert?

Just tell me what the **** Terrorists have to do with Agni V launch they are not going to come to India and steal it and put it in someones pocket and will vanish . I say this is another attempt to get some attention .

What a bunch of sissies and retards.

india should be alert when moist & naxals killed indians forces & civilians on daily basis....but no, they are alert because some XYZ attacks in KP & Aghanistan.hahha:lol:

india want to be in picture at any cost...:D

india should be alert when moist & naxals killed indians forces & civilians on daily basis....but no, they are alert because some XYZ attacks in KP & Aghanistan.hahha:lol:

india want to be in picture at any cost...:D
did you ever care to check what your hm said? look at first post in this page .:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom