What's new

Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan expresses concern over Indian collusion with anti-state elements in country
Associated Press of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, Oct 1 (APP): Pakistan, expressing concern over Indian involvement with anti-state elements in the country, said Monday that the matter would be raised at the forthcoming meeting of a joint anti-terrorism mechanism. “We have indications of Indian involvement with anti-state elements in Pakistan and the issue will be taken up in the forthcoming meeting of anti-terrorism mechanism,” Foreign Office spokesperson Ms. Tasnim Aslam told a weekly media briefing.

Replying to question, the spokesperson said Kashmir and Siachen are internationally recognized disputed areas and it has been proved that such disputes could not be resolved through war and the only way progress can be achieved is dialogue and negotiation, which is being pursued.

She said any tourism activity in Siachen area by India will be illegal as it is illegally occupied by India. She said Pakistan will raise the issue of Siachen in the next meeting of Composite Dialogue process with India and seek clarification on this issue.

The spokesperson said Pakistan has given workable proposals to India and expressed the hope that the Composite Dialogue process will make further progress.

On the issue of Afghanistan, the spokesperson said Pakistan wants stable, peaceful and prosperous Afghanistan. She said Pakistan is also interested to send back the Afghan refugees and the Afghan government has also agreed to it but the UNHCR is unable to mobilize the required funds for the repatriation of the refugees.

She said Pakistan has also asked the UNHCR to pay at least dollar 100 per person to the Afghan refugees, being repatriated. She said Pakistan has contributed dollar 500 million for this purpose but the international community has not done much on this issue.

About the withdrawal of foreign troops from Afghanistan, she said it is the issue of people of Afghanistan and they knew it better, adding that Pakistan has said that foreign troops would have to withdraw.

Replying to a question, she said, Pakistan has comprehensive policy and strategy for Waziristan and FATA and it can be changed and modified as needed.

About the incident of police violence against journalists and lawyers outside the Election Commission on Saturday and its projection in the world media, she said every Pakistani has the responsibility for the image of Pakistan.

She said every one is contributing to the image of the country and added that the incident gave a wrong image of Pakistan to the world on that day.

About the war against terrorism, she said Pakistan is a strong partner in the war against terror but only in its national interest and not for any benefit.

She said Pakistan has been victim of terrorism, therefore its participation in the global war against terrorism is in its national interest.

Replying to a question about the demand of Commonwealth to separate two offices of President and army chief, the spokesperson said President General Pervez Musharraf has repeatedly said that he will follow the constitution and the law in this regard and expressed the hope that the matter would be settled according to the constitution and law.

About absence of India from the dialogue process on the Iran-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project held in Tehran, the spokesperson said due to Pakistan’s increasing needs in the energy sector, Pakistan will follow the project.

There is nothing new in that batman .

they had been at work since long now they had find the envirnoment as volatie as it was in the 80s so they are freely doing their handy work through use of Afghan soil

Its time well discuss it with the indians to either stop it or we can do the same as well in disputed Indian areas which by the way are more then we have it. Why the hell doesnt the world see it now, US in paticular how india is supporting terrorism in the neighbouring countries.

We should support and arm the rebels fighting in central India. Forgot what that region is called, but they certainly don't like the Indian government. When India stops supporting organizations like the BLA, we will stop too.

Oh and if the president of Pakistan listened to my advice, I'd tell him to make baseless allegations of terror camps in India training the BLA fighters/Taliban, just like they have been doing to us for decades over Kashmir.

We should support and arm the rebels fighting in central India. Forgot what that region is called, but they certainly don't like the Indian government. When India stops supporting organizations like the BLA, we will stop too.

Oh and if the president of Pakistan listened to my advice, I'd tell him to make baseless allegations of terror camps in India training the BLA fighters/Taliban, just like they have been doing to us for decades over Kashmir.
Agreed!, give them the taste of there own medicine.

Regards
Wilco

But Pakistan is already doing that! And they started it off with Kashmir. You are saying that as though Pakistan is doing nothing, why do you think there is insurgency in Kashmir!

Yeah!!! Lets see what they say when we start blaming them for no reason!... :D

Its time well discuss it with the indians to either stop it or we can do the same as well in disputed Indian areas which by the way are more then we have it. Why the hell doesnt the world see it now, US in paticular how india is supporting terrorism in the neighbouring countries.

Pakistan is doing it rather well already and for a long time.

Op Gibraltar was the 'trailer'. :)

Surprising is the fact that all terrorist worldwide seem to surface from Pakistan. That is why there was such a hue and cry the world over about the madrassas of Pakistan.
War on Terror: Holy War 101 - Newsweek: World News - MSNBC.com

But Pakistan is already doing that! And they started it off with Kashmir. You are saying that as though Pakistan is doing nothing, why do you think there is insurgency in Kashmir!

Yeah, yeah whatever! Pakistan is also responsible for natural disasters such as floods and eathquakes in India and all diseases that affect people in India. I would define your condition as Pakistanophobia described below... :D

Anti-Pakistani sentiment involves xenophobia, particularly dislike, grievance, suspicion, dehumanization, prejudice, intimidation, fear, and/or hostility towards the Pakistani people, Pakistani nation and/or Pakistani culture. Sometimes the term Pakistanophobia is also used

Sentiments against Pakistan are viewed by some as commonplace in parts of South Asia, This sentiment was common in Bangladesh for a long period of time due to the 1971 War.Today it's mainly found in India

The relentless Persecution of Hindus and the execution of Guru Teg Bahadur a Sikh religious figure by Muslims historically associated with Pakistan makes much for the origins of anti-islam sentiment though many sikhs and hindus havent moved on from the past. India has anti pakistan sentiment because of the dispute over the control of kashmir region. India and pakistan are arch rivals and have fought four wars over the kashmir issue. Many anti pakistan movies have been made in Bollywood over the years trying to capitalize on the anti pakistan sentiment prevalent among Indian masses.

Does'nt this sort of sum up the reason that you always place the blame on our doorstep... tell me, you felt very angry when you lost Pakistan right. Poor India filled with rage for losing Pakistan...

Why do I think there is insurgency in Kashmir? Because the Indian army present there treats the Kashmiris like caged animals and the Kashmiris are unhappy with Indian rule! Please remember that any nation forcefully taken over against the will of its people will always have insurgency! Chechnia and Palestine have insurgencey against the nations that are occupying them! Now is Pakistan responsible for that too? And is there anyone who is supporting Chechnia and Palestine in their struggle? But still there are always people who are willing to stand up against injustice and oppression!

I'll tell you straight! If i were born a Kashmiri... I would have been fighting till death for a free Kashmir because for me there is nothing compared to the value of freedom and i hate being discriminated against just for who I am! Perhaps you are lucky that we pick out such people who are unhappy and bring them to Pakistan and give them a new life and an end to Indian oppression because if there was no Pakistan to save them they would be fighting till death to be free of the Indian oppression! This, my freinds from IOK who shifted to Pakistan themselves say!!!

Why do I think there is insurgency in Kashmir? Because the Indian army present there treats the Kashmiris like caged animals and the Kashmiris are unhappy with Indian rule! Please remember that any nation forcefully taken over against the will of its people will always have insurgency! Chechnia and Palestine have insurgencey against the nations that are occupying them! Now is Pakistan responsible for that too? And is there anyone who is supporting Chechnia and Palestine in their struggle? But still there are always people who are willing to stand up against injustice and oppression!

If there is no pakistani involvement, then why did your president agreed to stop supporting the terrorist and closing the training camps? Why do the European countries and US condemn the cross border terrorism? Why do the US ask Pakistan to stop supporting terrorists in Kashmir and your president promised to do so?

I'll tell you straight! If i were born a Kashmiri... I would have been fighting till death

Still you are welcome.

This, my freinds from IOK who shifted to Pakistan themselves say!!!

First your cousin and now your friends mom..! Why don't you come up with some neutral source that everyone can verify?

Surprising is the fact that all terrorist worldwide seem to surface from Pakistan. That is why there was such a hue and cry the world over about the madrassas of Pakistan.

I have been reading your madrassas terrorism posts for quite a while. I think we need an interesting debate on it. ;)

However, i do think that such "that" is not welcome in this thread.

Pakistan would have been doing it for a long time, india wouldnt had stayed intact. No thanks to our political leaders like BB who gave the sikh file made by Quaid-e-Azam to india. She was so impressed by Rajib gandi's C*** that she decided to give him the file, and while he said kashmir was an intergal part of india, she refused to comment. Or the leaders like NS who run to US for saving his own *** and telling the armychief to land in an enemy state. Because of leaders like these the kashmir cause went drown the drain. And plz dont start with how capable is your anti insurgent force was who was getting there *** kicked almost on daily bases and india was shouting all over.
Terrorist wordwide hmmm and what about those coming from afghanistan sponspered by your type. Why did US asked india to stop its pakistan centric policies, rather a very simple way of telling afterall US has its interest in the country.

In the end the world does wonder why almost all terrorists have links to Pakistan. Then again, it must be hindu/jewish/american propaganda and conspiracy!

malay in the end. The world must wonder why there is terrorism at all.

Why there is terrorism in Kashmir.

Why there is terrorism in India.

Innocent.. not at all.

Back
Top Bottom