What's new

Indian Media about Pakistani Defence

puri duniya k liye bohot bada khatra hoga
hahahahahahahaha

The prize goes to whoever can tell me the number of times the word pramanu was said.
Parmanu Bomb
mzl.qyfkuxyo.480x480-75.jpg

What would have happened to those brains that face such a pathetic journalizm everyday, 365 days of year, since they born till the time they grow old enough to signup on PDF! :lol:

paramanu means anu...anu means atom.
Kashyapa, later known as Kanada (Sanskrit: कणाद; also transliterated as Canada as well as other forms) was a Hindu sage and philosopher who founded the philosophical school of Vaisheshika. He talked of Dvyanuka (biatomic molecule) and tryanuka (triatomic molecule).[citation needed] He probably lived around the 2nd century BCE, while other sources claim he lived in the 6th Century BCE. It is believed that he was born in Prabhas Kshetra (near Dwaraka) in Gujarat, India.

His primary area of study was Rasavādam, considered to be a type of alchemy. He is said to have believed that all living beings are composed of five elements: water, fire, earth, air, ether. Vegetables have only water, insects have water and fire, birds have water, fire, earth and air, and Humans, the top of the creation, have ether—the sense of discrimination (time, space, mind) are one. He theorized that Gurutva was responsible for the falling of objects on the Earth.

Many believe that Kanada originated the concept of atom. An interesting story states that this theory occurred to him while he was walking with food in his hand. As he nibbled at the food in his hand, throwing away the small particles, it occurred to him that he could not divide the food into further parts and thus the idea of a matter which cannot be divided further came into existence. He called that indivisible matter anu, i.e. atom.

because use have ability to post such stuff so easily i admire you a lot Sir Thanks Again.

now about this india TV there is a joke about them in India that its a laughter chanell ...they were the same guys who even did a proram about chid falling into a ditch & showing minute by minute details for three long day's......so much for freedom of speeche...jokers??????

India TV is the best comedy Channel in India. Whenever I want to laugh I switch to India TV, they do greater comedy and entertainment than Sas-Bahu serials.

When I get serious,I switch to NDTV India and IBN 7.

India TV is the best comedy Channel in India. Whenever I want to laugh I switch to India TV, they do greater comedy and entertainment than Sas-Bahu serials.

When I get serious,I switch to NDTV India and IBN 7.

actualy the thing is owr Pakistani freinds love the India TV chanell the same waywe love Sir Zion Zaid Hameed

Hindustan Ki Aag......Barood Ka Baap. :rofl::rofl:

HAHAHAHAHA.......... :rofl: ....... :D

hahaha what the hell? Parmanu?? Couldnt take the news seriously after, the what 100 times he said parmanu? :rofl:

"Dharti ka Vinash kareeb hai, Pralay aayega"

"Dekhiye kaise ek Anaconda Insaan ko kha gaya, dekhiye pehli baar camerey pe record" (adha Ghanta yahi bol bol ke dimaag kha gaye aur Anaconda ko nahi dikhaya)

Billi ka Rescue Operation

Patal ke baunon ka rahasya

And the list goes on...
That's why I always like them for their comedy instead of boring Saas-Bahu serials.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom