What's new

Indian Media about Pakistani Defence

Stupid India TV Channel is not = Indian Media! Period!

I think everyone here(including Indian members) are aware of stupidity of this channel and have made fun of it! Nothing New!

True ! Its just propaganda guys thats neither Indian view nor dose it represent Indian media. In fact this is the first time i am seeing that channel.

Ratings war has made them crooks. They wouldn't mind ranting anything as long as they make money. At the end of the day the audience owes the responsibility of how they will absorb, perceive, retain and react on the news/information thrust upon them.

Indian Media About PAKISTANI Defence. - YouTube
India needs to use some decent words these kinds of words make them look really very funny :yahoo::yahoo::chilli::taz::bounce:

Guys, India Tv Is a cartoon Channel. Please understand it and do not take seriously. This channel is completely dependent on sensational jounalism, we have told this to you all repeatedly and it is up to you, if you want to keep discussing cartoon channel.

Guys, India Tv Is a cartoon Channel. Please understand it and do not take seriously. This channel is completely dependent on sensational jounalism, we have told this to you all repeatedly and it is up to you, if you want to keep discussing cartoon channel.

oh come on. Who is taking it seriously. We are enjoying it

India TV is the best comedy Channel in India. Whenever I want to laugh I switch to India TV, they do greater comedy and entertainment than Sas-Bahu serials.

When I get serious,I switch to NDTV India and IBN 7.

I you get real serious about watching news then skip all the channels and start watching DD news.

Heck I have even seen ghost stories on such channels and you know what these stupid channels don't even bothers me now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom