What's new

Indian students in Australia suffer from Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
your cricket team is a good indicator of how you people look...and how athletic you are...because it is supposed to have the best of your lot...and judging by that...you are no fairer or stronger than us...you are beaten more often that you win...your fielding standards aren't anything great to talk about at all...your players aren't taller than their indian counter-parts....
dude...instead of the indians that you claim to have seen....you might have seen your fellow countrymen beaming up on being called pakistani(i am sure they'd have sulked the zillion times they were called indians or..'indoos'...so that one time would have felt nice)...

Please think before typing! Pakistan have won majority matches against India in ODIs and if Indians don't chicken out of playing cricket then that record will improve.

I don't know what you are smoking but it is definetly good! Majority of Pakistani cricketrs are taller and lighter than Indians.

You need to understand that there are Pakistanis with dark skin or short height and there is nothing wrong with that but it is the Indian look which I am talking about. Indians look weak and oily.

is there anything wrong with that?
they are sending their hard-earnings back...they are more patriotic than someone who considers himself patriotic for the sole reason that he posts in pakistani forums and defends his homeland in cyberia...!

Nothing wrong with that but don't get killed by living in a shi**y neighborhood in order to save a few extra bucks ... Don't avoid buying new clothes so that one don't have to wear those out of style Indian clothes which makes one stick out like a soar thumb ... and do take shover everyday and wear deordorant .... one should still be able to save money after all these expenses.

check the images of some of the students recuperating in aus hospitals...one is on life-support system...
be a bit sober boy...by your style i figure that you dont even connect to the plethora of problems that even your country faces...

very sad indeed and I pray that no parent has to see this day. Problems of my country are my problems and trust me there is good work going on in the background to improve the situation, that is all I can say.

There seem to be more people with racial view points here than in Australia.

Regards

so people who don't agree with your pov are racists.

Indians save more money than their peers. is this is racist?

Indians save money by going very cheap. is this is racist?

If the first statement is not racist than the second statement is not racist either.

so people who don't agree with your pov are racists.

Indians save more money than their peers. is this is racist?

Indians save money by going very cheap. is this is racist?

If the first statement is not racist than the second statement is not racist either.

Don't Pakistani's and Bangladeshi do the same when they go overseas? Infact the ghettoes created in UK have all three doing the same happily whether its fraud, saving money, working illegally etc. So get off your high horse. There is absolutely no difference between all the three races I have mentioned above.

You are either equally good or equally bad.

Regards

Please think before typing! Pakistan have won majority matches against India in ODIs and if Indians don't chicken out of playing cricket then that record will improve.
see...the latest ODI/test rankings suggest otherwise...and your team has lost 4 series played after the resumption of cricketing ties...your team hasn't won a single game against us in world cups...in both the ODI and the T20...the recent performance of your team against all the test playing teams is dismal to say the least...
I don't know what you are smoking but it is definetly good! Majority of Pakistani cricketrs are taller and lighter than Indians.
yeah...right...let's compare the current team shall we..?
Ishant sharma 6'4"...taller than all in your side...
mohammed yusuf is darker than most indians that play...
mohammed sami is dark...so is kamran akmal...and they are all puny...they are great players...danish kaneria is dark(i expect a religious angle from you to this...)...they all look like ajmal kasab...
but i dont care about it...as long as i am not told things lke indians are puny and dark(what is wrong with that btw?)
why dont your pakistani lot win olympic medals if you are so gifted with prowess?
how many did you win the last time?
this discussion is futile dude...you should realize that you are begining to sound like a racist(and making me sound like one too!)
You need to understand that there are Pakistanis with dark skin or short height and there is nothing wrong with that but it is the Indian look which I am talking about. Indians look weak and oily.
how many indians have you seen?
haven't you noticed that the west uses Indians to portray pakistani characters in many films and tv shows?
they see no difference..you would because you like to foolishly believe that you are superior....
as far as the oily look...come to south asia and re-activate your sweat-glands...
Nothing wrong with that but don't get killed by living in a shi**y neighborhood in order to save a few extra bucks ... Don't avoid buying new clothes so that one don't have to wear those out of style Indian clothes which makes one stick out like a soar thumb ... and do take shover everyday and wear deordorant .... one should still be able to save money after all these expenses.
dude...not everyone has the privileges that you have...you might be rich enough and well-placed enough to grow a thick bum...but some people go there and work for months just to repay the loans they took for their airline ticket...you haven't seen the pain of poverty...
you judge people by the clothes they wear...how old are you?
did prophet mohammad and mahatma gandhi cover themsleves in jewels to be liked and worshiped?
i am a farmer's son much like the majority of south asians...i haven't been to canada...or us or anywhere...
you might not even like my clothes...i wouldn't give a flying fu*k to that unless you are buying me better ones...

very sad indeed and I pray that no parent has to see this day. Problems of my country are my problems and trust me there is good work going on in the background to improve the situation, that is all I can say.
thank you for showing concern that is all that most require.

These are legal IMMIGRANTs number and does NOT reflect non immigrants like students and illegals. Its so amusing like in Australia ignorant and stupid indians infested in this board.

oh, in general Wiki is not a reliable source of info as it updates by many.

Now, Indian rode on strategic partnership with US, AU, EU and are active participant in propaganda against Muslims and killing Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. There are number of indian funded hindu organizations that actively lobby against Bangladesh and Bangladeshis in US. Same goes in elsewhere in middle east and EU.

But now that indians are kicked around by their strategic partners we should all be up an arms with our killer???? Only cold blooded indian killers can think of such scheme.

As I mentioned before Bangladeshis and Pakistanis should distance from Indian activism and let Australians know its indians who are the cause of trouble and plundering their resources.

dude...we have our own infestation problem...before you start going gaga...do something about your illegal migrant countrymen in india...

Put your emotions on a side and try to think before typing '0.001%' is your wish but reality is that most of the people around the world know Pakistan. The term is now used for Indians as there are far more Indians in the UK.

Pakistan and China share the same vision of SE Asia and are close allies just like you were close allies of USSR and then Russia at one point. Then you decided to become puppits of USA.

Fact is that India and Indians will always remain puppets because there is no originality in your language or culture. Hindi is a combination of Sanskirit and Urdu.

Your movies show women as an eye candy just like Hollywood flicks etc, etc ...

You are just pissed off because you know that I am speaking the truth, don't worry you will grow up soon.

Have u heard the term 'chindia'?
its stands for arrival of india and china on the world stage.Now puppet states dont get that cert of attention.
Meanwhile congratulation,US gonna provide more aid to pakistan.

Hindi is spoken by not even half of this countries population and hindi is just one of our national language beside some dozen more languages who have same status as hindi language.I hope u add this piece of information to ur very little knowledge bank about india. it ironical u talk of lack of originality in india while pakistanis national language 'Urdu' isnt even pakistani and urdu speakers are called 'mahajir'.

Is that why Bollywood flicks are by far more popular than hollywood or pakistani films in pakistan ??

U are not speaking the truth.U are just pretentious and expressing ur prejudices.Even a child can see easily through ur hypocrisy .

Last edited:
Coming back to the initial thread. I have no doubt that the crimes commited are crimes of opportunity.

The level of security in public areas in Melbourne and Sydney are absolutely shocking. This is the new reality in Australia and people should be wary of them.

Crime itself is a major phenomenon now and the victims still are caucasians at most times. I would say by experiance that major gang members that steal on trains , the most brazen are the 1) Somalians 2) Lebanese 3) Pacific Islanders especially Samoans 4) Aboroginal 5) Asians especially Vietnamese.

I hate to blame the victims but the Indians I have seen are very aloof and do not take stock of reality. They have no qualms about walking alone at night at gang infested areas. They have a mobile permanently stuck to their ears , aloof to the happenings around them and really lack situational awareness (ie not anticipating that an attack can happen or that they can become a potential target)

These things are happening too regularly. Calling it racism or saying that they are specifically attacked because they are Indians is plain wrong. I have lived in Sydney,Melbourne and Adelaide for over 20 years at a strech and I have not seen a racist attack in my lifetime or heard of any relatives or friends that have come under one. Crimes of opportunity , Yes, racism No !!

see...the latest ODI/test rankings suggest otherwise...and your team has lost 4 series played after the resumption of cricketing ties...your team hasn't won a single game against us in world cups...in both the ODI and the T20...the recent performance of your team against all the test playing teams is dismal to say the least....

Look at the over all number of matches played between the two nations.

yeah...right...let's compare the current team shall we..?
Ishant sharma 6'4"...taller than all in your side...
mohammed yusuf is darker than most indians that play...
mohammed sami is dark...so is kamran akmal...and they are all puny...they are great players...danish kaneria is dark(i expect a religious angle from you to this...)...they all look like ajmal kasab...
but i dont care about it...as long as i am not told things lke indians are puny and dark(what is wrong with that btw?)....

you are not getting it ... nothing wrong with dark color or shortheight rather it is the Indian look which makes you different from Pakistanis ... there is no racism in accepting this fact ... Ishant Sheram can 10' but he will still look Indian and not Pakistani ... Mohammed Yousuf can be the darker than any other Indian guy but he still will look a Pakistani ...

dude...not everyone has the privileges that you have...you might be rich enough and well-placed enough to grow a thick bum...but some people go there and work for months just to repay the loans they took for their airline ticket...you haven't seen the pain of poverty...
you judge people by the clothes they wear...how old are you?
did prophet mohammad and mahatma gandhi cover themsleves in jewels to be liked and worshiped?

Don't be emotional and judgemental ... I have met many Indians who have same or better financial background as mine but yet they will wear the same Indian brands which ae out of fashion ... these fiolks have no financial distress but they still want to be cheap.

^^^

That gucci t shirt wearing Ajmal Kasab, heck, many pakistanis had so much trouble deciding if he's Indian or Pakistani :)

To all Indians, seriously, can't you see whats going on? Leave the racist alone.

you are not getting it ... nothing wrong with dark color or shortheight rather it is the Indian look which makes you different from Pakistanis ... there is no racism in accepting this fact ... Ishant Sheram can 10' but he will still look Indian and not Pakistani ... Mohammed Yousuf can be the darker than any other Indian guy but he still will look a Pakistani ...

Don't be emotional and judgemental ... I have met many Indians who have same or better financial background as mine but yet they will wear the same Indian brands which ae out of fashion ... these fiolks have no financial distress but they still want to be cheap.

Don't really know much about cricket, so if Pakistan won more matches, congratulations.

About the 'Pakistani look', would you be able to describe this look to me? I've had Pakistani's think I'm from Pakistan, just yesterday actually, you seem to suggest that there are certain facial features that distinguish us, can you enumerate them for me and all the other members of the board?

Also, you're suggesting that Indians are 'cheap' and wear out dated clothes...try dating an Indian girl, she'll show you how cheap Indians are and how they hate buying new clothes.

Is it me, or does this guy sound like a neo-nazi?

you really think a racist will care if you're from India or Pakistan, for all you know you might have it twice as bad for a)not being white and b)being Muslim.

^^^

That gucci t shirt wearing Ajmal Kasab, heck, many pakistanis had so much trouble deciding if he's Indian or Pakistani :)

To all Indians, seriously, can't you see whats going on? Leave the racist alone.

I don't even think he knows he's racist

Only to you. Can you make out the difference between an Irish, Scottish? You cant. But brits can. Only those living in that part of the world can make out the difference.

Complete BULLSHIT! Choice to spend or not to spend is a personal one. Not a national one. And despite not knowing anything about you, I can tell you are nothing but fake. I am an Indian living in Germany. So dont tell me how Indians are.

Don't be emotional and judgemental ... I have met many Indians who have same or better financial background as mine but yet they will wear the same Indian brands which ae out of fashion ... these folks have no financial distress but they still want to be cheap

And talking about fashion statement. I can see you are running out of stuff to back your crap, so you are mustering all your imagination into posting utter nonsense. Indians have loads of fashion sense.
Just head out out to any fashion capital Paris/New york and count how many Indian designer outlets you'll come across.

Being an NRI I can tell you, Indians have fashion sense that they can teach you some.:cheesy:

Well if some of Indians/Pakistanis are with such attitude in Australia doesn't mean the whole Pakistani/Indian community is to be blamed..and such incidents takes place the fact is aussies by nature are racist nation..i've studied them whether its cricket whether its about asian communities in Australia they target always Asian community..Aussies are nothing but second generation british ill-mannered breed..i wonder why are these aussies not beaten in Indonesia and Philippines when they go on trip to molest kids and women as know well in the world to be the only nation to play around with lil under age kids..wonder why asians don't beat them there..(WHO aussie worker caught with under age kid semi naked in a car) yet he got away with it!

Completely out of perspective. Ever counted the number of racist attacks against Asians in US, and compared to those in Europe and then to Australia? You will be shocked that Americans are least racist and are a far more tolerant society in among the western countries. Economic downturn is a recent phenomenon, there is discontent against "foreigners" takin up jobs, which includes Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Malays, Brits and every non American. Till 2008 there was little complaint against Asians, because everybody was happy with a robust economy that was thriving on Asian blood. But all of a sudden job losses ought to have plummeted "buy American products, work for America" feeling and its quite understandable. And yet there are been virtually no racist attacks in US.

Coming to Australia. Economic downturn isnt the reason for racist attacks. There have been little job losses in Australia, and there is no "foreigner" resentment when it comes to jobs.

But, Australia has racism in its true form. And perhaps the most racist country on the planet. SO much so that their constitution recognised Australia as a "country for white men and women only" from 1901 till 1973.
White Australia policy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The kind of racism that persists in Australia is not seen anywhere else, nearly all foreigners including Asians, Jews(I feel sorry for the kind of racism the face), Saudis all have faced numerous attacks that cannot even be compared to Europe. Infact 83% of their population agree that there is widespread racism.

These stats speak for themselves:

Racism in Australia:

Go straight to page 7.

And here what US born ex-CEO has to say about Australia:

Plenty of derogatory and nonsensical posts on this thread, but picked these two out for being blatantly so.

The two users have been permanently banned, and the rest of you better shape up in future threads or expect the same.

Broad generalizations and stereotyping are not welcome - I am not sure what any of you think will be accomplished by engaging in such discourse.

Do you think the Australians, Pakistanis and Indians will start groveling to and accepting they are racists, terrorists and ***-kissers just because some of you rant stereotypes on an internet forum?

The entire display on this thread has been disgusting really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom