What's new

India's consistency of False Flag enters Final Stage - From Fake Intel to High Alerts in India

Why would they release this information if this was real? Why give up your inside information...

Most logical question asked in most of the India centric posts on this forum. Reading all the emotional posts of "cow piss" and whatever else, Pakistanis it seems have lost their minds and ego and have reverted to slandering and insulting and threatening on this forum instead of logically analyzing the intent of the Indians. To answer your question, I suspect that they are itching for a quick war with Pakistan. The Indian government seems to have reached the apex of their economical reforms and a global recession will hit countries such as India and China really bad. A global recession is on its way soon and will last for a long time. Modi and his BJP government will take the fall for that...unless they can turn the voters' mind to a different arena. Releasing information such as this and claiming that Pakistan is sending in terrorists into India gives them grounds to attack on the basis that they were first attacked. A quick attack on Pakistani assets, Pakistan retaliates or defends, US etc call for a ceasefire, Pakistan obliges due to its weak economy, India demands that LoC becomes international border, Pakistan gives in under pressure from international nations. India wins again

when ssg will really come your fantoo army will not stand on own feet 5 minutes

Most logical question asked in most of the India centric posts on this forum. Reading all the emotional posts of "cow piss" and whatever else, Pakistanis it seems have lost their minds and ego and have reverted to slandering and insulting and threatening on this forum instead of logically analyzing the intent of the Indians. To answer your question, I suspect that they are itching for a quick war with Pakistan. The Indian government seems to have reached the apex of their economical reforms and a global recession will hit countries such as India and China really bad. A global recession is on its way soon and will last for a long time. Modi and his BJP government will take the fall for that...unless they can turn the voters' mind to a different arena. Releasing information such as this and claiming that Pakistan is sending in terrorists into India gives them grounds to attack on the basis that they were first attacked. A quick attack on Pakistani assets, Pakistan retaliates or defends, US etc call for a ceasefire, Pakistan obliges due to its weak economy, India demands that LoC becomes international border, Pakistan gives in under pressure from international nations. India wins again
Our Army Cheif said there is no "sumjhota" on Kashmir. I think this should adress your grievance. We can nuke blackmail if they try to ceasefire on Indian terms and change status quo.

and what these commandos or terrorists will do in kuch? extract salt from sea water i guess.

Our Army Cheif said there is no "sumjhota" on Kashmir. I think this should adress your grievance. We can nuke blackmail if they try to ceasefire on Indian terms and change status quo.

We could have done many things when India incorporated Kashmir into its Union territory in breach of the Simla Agreement. We did nothing. We could do nothing except tweet and call heads of states to complain. We are in a bad position economically. Nobody will give We weapons and ammo without We paying for the weapons and ammo. Everybody will offer to sell weapons and ammo to the Indians who are loaded with money. We will be able to resist an attack or launch an attack for a maximum period of 7 days. Then We will have to surrender for lack of weapons and ammo and parts for the military machines. Then We will face humiliation and all the war fanboys insulting PMIK and the COAS of Pakistan Army will start typing nonsense about how weak political and military leadership resulted in Pakistan starting a war it couldn't win. As for the nuke b.s. I'm afraid it isn't selling anymore. Neither India nor the rest of the world are buying it.

We could have done many things when India incorporated Kashmir into its Union territory in breach of the Simla Agreement. We did nothing. We could do nothing except tweet and call heads of states to complain. We are in a bad position economically. Nobody will give We weapons and ammo without We paying for the weapons and ammo. Everybody will offer to sell weapons and ammo to the Indians who are loaded with money. We will be able to resist an attack or launch an attack for a maximum period of 7 days. Then We will have to surrender for lack of weapons and ammo and parts for the military machines. Then We will face humiliation and all the war fanboys insulting PMIK and the COAS of Pakistan Army will start typing nonsense about how weak political and military leadership resulted in Pakistan starting a war it couldn't win. As for the nuke b.s. I'm afraid it isn't selling anymore. Neither India nor the rest of the world are buying it.

Thanks for the doom and gloom my under estimating Pakistani. If they try to take kashmir away you just see what happens.
COAS and PM wont have to type any excuse as there wont be any need. India will start hostilities and we shall finish. We can strech a medium intensity war more than three months. Saudis are under our nuke umbrella not the isrealis they will bloody pay and help us!
Dont forget china either. Never underestimate Pakistani ingenuity and worth !

As for the nuke b.s. I'm afraid it isn't selling anymore. Neither India nor the rest of the world are buying it.

From 2015, have posted here, you are not in a position to use your nuclear weapons :)

Instead of being the trolling lot that most Pakistani members here are, had anyone read this (and those who matter on your side, have indeed read the same) carefully, it would not have come as a surprise.

What they say in street language, 'phati pari hai Indians ki' since Pakistan deployed SSG on the Indo-PAkistan border, there social media hindoo cowards are crying non-stop. Pakistan has deployed this no. after 1965 when Pakistan crossed over into Munabao and overtook it.
Credit should be given to geniuses Amit Shah, Doval and Modi who thought there limited escalation and killing of Pakistani civilians on LoC won't spillover on International Border.

These idiots mishandled Kashmir post-2016 now they are doing it again and making there nation look as an extremist rogue nation abroad.

Why would SSG infiltrate now? Plain and exposing stupidity.

Yes, we are wasting money on keeping tens of thousands of people employed in the complete nuclear supply chain. Why don't we lay them off then if it all is for show.

Anyone who thinks that is just not aware with on the ground facts especially someone who thinks that we have 7 days of POL/Ammo e.t.c.

We have faced tougher situations then the situation at hand. Pakistan will pull through.

They got this idea from stuff @Signalian and myself discussed about a HYPOTHETICAL idea that Signalian had of attacking Kutch. But Signalian is retired and lives in Australia...

These are just based on "what ifs" but some Endian moron thought we are planning to actually execute this.

If Pakistani commandos are trying to enter from north (LOC) as well from south (Sir Creek); then it appears to be a case of double penetration, which Bharat Mata would no doubt fully enjoy.:p::p::p:

Very few people believed me when I said India will not attack Pakistan or stage even a false flag. They don't need AJK even. They will keep flooding these kind of news so that Pakistan doesn't try to do something that may hurt there investors' interests.

Pakistan will have to stage a false flag this time... And rather sooner before they change the demographics of the region... But seems like Pakistan is waiting for them to attack us..

JeM commandos coming to Indian ocean..
hobo_riding_dolphin_by_youarereadingthis_d6h4dfm-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom