What's new

India's defence ties boost with Sri Lanka

There was no such request, IN patrol ships fall well short of a standards required by SLN.

Please- who are you pretending SL is? The FLAGSHIP of the SLN is a decommissioned IN patrol vessel!!

This is the reality- don't live in some fantasy where SL is a super power.

India is a customer for our defence industry. We need to keep them happy so they keep buying our stuff.
Yes India bought ~80 small patrol boats for marine police units- so what? Indian shipyards were too full to take this order.

Delusions of grandeur doesn't even cover it!

@KRAIT @arp2041 @Hyperion @Imran Khan @Talon @Marshmallow @JanjaWeed @Soheil @JonAsad @illusion8 @RoYaL~GuJJaR

i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg
ye to bangaliyoon ka bhi baaaap nikla re :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
don't troll yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar....pakistan ki baat nahi ho rahi hai yahan par...pakistan should avoid thinking about international affairs atleast for this whole decade as their country is itself messed up otherwise balochistan,fata will become international issues for them

There was no talk or mentioning of Pakistan anywhere in my post. My friend you are reading from your own bias instead of my post.

Why do some posters troll with out a reason...I think ..the thread posters has posted a nice article....Why some of the Indian posters simply just trying to find a reason to fight with every one? Do not you think in this last 65 years we have made enough enemeys in our neighour???....

Why do some posters troll with out a reason...I think ..the thread posters has posted a nice article....Why some of the Indian posters simply just trying to find a reason to fight with every one? Do not you think in this last 65 years we have made enough enemeys in our neighour???....

Exactly !! The "gaand-khujli" of some of the trollers get the better of their arses and they behave like Khiljis..

India is a customer for our defence industry. We need to keep them happy so they keep buying our stuff.

No :no:...to highlighted point...But we welcome & like your most famous export to India :smitten::smitten:
images1pfj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom