What's new

'Indo-Russian fighter jet better than Chinese, US aircraft'

^ lol..
Indian is just a customer of T-50 and will develop tailored aircraft from T-50 just like MKI.
India has no contribution in T-50 prototypes or in initial program.
If yes, Show you flag on PAK-FA.

Examples
F-35
getasset.aspx

JF-17
jf17_air.jpg

:lol: dude India s role in FGFA is much bigger than secondary participants in JSF & JF 17..

can you deny it ? :azn:

can't agree more,but the real challenger for T50 in global market are JSF and JXX:oops:

Maybe even some ToT from Rafale

yea read a Chinese article some time last year ... claiming tht the TOT on avionics would go into the T-50..
reducing development costs an time frame of development.

can you post the role of secondary participants in JSF & JF 17...:what: (other than flag on aircraft):D

Unnecessary, as the pictures it self speak quite loud about the contributor/s even by means of money or technical/technological stuff.
Even if I assume that we had no technological contribution in JF-17 program or in PTs either, but still it carries our flag on tail from the very first PT just because we spent money on it. Same goes to JSF and to YF-16, if you'd like to include it too.
So Bro, plz tell me if you had contributed money in PAK-FA, for FGFA which will come later, where is IAF Marking on any of three PTs, why didn't they used JOINTLY DEVELOPED fighter term for PAK-FA Program. etc. etc. :what:

Question is simple.

^^^
i cede my defeat...
Damn, PAKFA guys put a flag please..:cry:

^^^
i cede my defeat...
Damn, PAKFA guys put a flag please..:cry:

buddy don't worry the point is PAKFA is completely Russian basedon russian point of view though the funding is 50:50 bases thought it is one project with two different fighters both structurally and technically same like su 30 MKI and SU 30 mk .But its FGFA which will have Indian design and technical input and our flag and the prototype flies in Bangalore if i am not wrong

Unnecessary, as the pictures it self speak quite loud about the contributor/s even by means of money or technical/ethnological stuff.
Even if I assume that we had no technological contribution in JF-17 program or in PTs either, but still it carries our flag on tail from the very first PT just because we spent money on it. Same goes to JSF and to YF-16, if you'd like to include it too.
So Bro, plz tell me if you had contributed money in PAK-FA, for FGFA which will come later, where is IAF Marking on any of three PTs, why didn't they used JOINTLY DEVELOPED fighter term for PAK-FA Program. etc. etc. :what:

Question is simple.

answer is simple...pak did not contribute anything for jf 17...

and as for the flag is concerned....how the hell does it matter??...

n for ur info...T 50 is totally a russian product....FGFA will be based on T50 but will be significantly different from T50 PAK FA....understood??

FLAG IS NOT THERE ON AIRCRAFT SO NO CONTRIBUTION...:hitwall:

Unnecessary, as the pictures it self speak quite loud about the contributor/s even by means of money or technical/technological stuff.

Question is simple.

flag or no flag,but we will get 270 of those,which is a matter of grave concern for you guys,oh wait you have jf-17 to counter that.

if PAK FA is already ready, why would Russia allow Indian participation in FGFA..

what the Indian money will do after pak fa is developed ?

Is it a 50-50 venture in only modification ?
So Russia putting 50% their bucks for Indian version ?

Fact that FGFA will also be manufactured in India , which will be used by both India & Russia itself shows level of indian participation..

why some people comparing the upcoming 5 generation fighter with the repainted and fabricated thing.. :rofl: :hitwall:

imgres

Do your research mate, India is contributing not just finance but coding, software and avionics and India's contribution in FGFA will be even more. The JSF is a US made/designed ac but with finance from those in the pic, NOTHING ELSE. Same goes for JFT there is NOTHING Pakistan has or could have contributed on the Thunder apart form limited cash and de facto orders.

Not even that. According to the "Dawn", the planes were fully funded by china:

Fifty Thunder jets for Pakistan | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom