What's new

'Indo-Russian fighter jet better than Chinese, US aircraft'

ignorant trolls forgetting that IAF variant will be a 2 seater HAL will modify the PAK FA single version to hold 2 seats and is contributing to much more than just money Pakistanis when we have a "joint" project with a country we actually put in work rather than just paying for half and than painting another country's fighter green.

To summarize you post in a word, i'll use LOL :lol:
Go buy PAK-FA first before declaring it JOINT VENTURE.

PAK FA is Russian.
Wait for FG FA.
Thanks for your clarification.

Although people are a bit too excited about PAK-FA which is not funded or contributed by India.
Here is the official website of Sukhoi and search result of PAF-FA/T-50 news/Articles. Show me where it says India Contributed in PAK-FA.
ÎÀÎ "Êîìïàíèÿ "Ñóõîé" - Ïîèñê

FGFA will be Indian 5Gen Fighter (A Tailored PAK-FA) just like MKI.
PAK-FA is pure Russian fighter funded and developed by Russia itself.

^ lol..
Indian is just a customer of T-50 and will develop tailored aircraft from T-50 just like MKI.
India has no contribution in T-50 prototypes or in initial program.
If yes, Show you flag on PAK-FA.

Examples
F-35
getasset.aspx

JF-17
jf17_air.jpg
lol @ your examples. JSF partners have just their stickers on the plane. JF17 has just a roundel of PAF.

Rafale TOT will go into FGFA program which will be big boost to FGFA development and reduces development...

Especially the avionics....

Thanks for your clarification.

FGFA will be Indian 5Gen Fighter (A Tailored PAK-FA) just like MKI.
PAK-FA is pure Russian fighter funded and developed by Russia itself.

though i am not denying PAKFA for Russia,FGFA for India..

My question is why would Russia invest 50% in Indian version ?

though i am not denying PAKFA for Russia,FGFA for India..

My question is why would Russia invest 50% in Indian version ?

India is partner in whole PAKFA FGFA program not alone in FGFA its not russia who will invest 50 % but India.

India is partner in whole PAKFA FGFA program not alone in FGFA its not russia who will invest 50 % but India.

thanx mate.. i asked about Russia investing (every1 knows its India) , only to bring the point that 50:50 venture is for whole PAKFA FGFA program not alone in FGFA (indian version)

Do I smell Vodka??
A clearly quasi-stealth design better than the epitome of evasion the F-22?

Do I smell Vodka??
A clearly quasi-stealth design better than the epitome of evasion the F-22?
Oh you mean to say that Stealth is the only factor?Then why is US going for F35 when they have F22?

Back
Top Bottom