What's new

Info about guns made in Pakistan legally.

PakistaniPatriot

Reaction score
Asalam Alaikum everyone.
I want to know about some that are made by Pakistan defence industry indigenously and authentically. The guns should be wholey and soley Pakistani of origin. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Thank You.
Allah Hafiz.

Asalam Alaikum everyone.
I want to know about some that are made by Pakistan defence industry indigenously and authentically. The guns should be wholey and soley Pakistani of origin. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Thank You.
Allah Hafiz.

This'll get you started.

Last edited by a moderator:
how about Pof eye ,and the auto sniper rifle and the bolt action sniper rifle they made i think they are not for sale at the momment .

pof eye when it was launched ate ideas 2008

Attachments

• pof eye.jpg
    pof eye.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 493
Pk 12 , a Highly sucsess full auto sniper variant og G3 rifle which is used by most of the world swat and commandos teams . a master peice

Attachments

• pof p12.jpg
    pof p12.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 294
i think none of pof Weapons for sale.

Incorrect, all POF weapons are for sall (just not to civillians) POF MP5-K and G-3's are exported to several african countries, the U.K purchase Pakistani manufactured parts for the servicing of their HK range.

To purchase POF weapons you need a End User Certificate (if foreign nation) or a NOC(No Objection Certificate) if Pakistani government agency. As a general rule no POF weapons are sold directly to civillians.

If you do see some minister or fat cat with two or three guards toting Mp5's or AR15, it is because those have most likely been sold on from police, if you are connected enough (Ministers often get licences for Prohibited Bores - Which include fully automatic weapon's such as the MP5, G3 etc...)

does pak locally produce the AUG or is it imported?
what is the quality of locally built weapons in pak and how skilled are the engineers let's say compared to western engineers?

Thats not Pk-12, its a sniper...nothing to do with G3...i guess its aug..as in IDEAS 2008 POF launched 4 new products namely POF eye, 9MM Pistol Pk-9, shotgun Pk-12 and Rifle Pk-10 (7.62MM calibre).

guys just want to know about the details of POF new rifle designated as PK-10 assault rifle. I t is said that it has the design features of AKMS kalashnikov rifle. If any one has any details or picture of this POF product, will be highly thankful if he posts the image...

guys i m searching a nice pistol of about 10000-14000 a good pistol either second hand but in good condition and nt of darra made. plese help me out guys i m searching from last 6 months and i havnt yet get.

Back
Top Bottom