What's new

INS Vikrant, India's First Indigenous Aircraft Carrier, To Be Handed Over To Indian Navy In May

Not too many countries got to break their enemies into two. :rofl: That too AFTER USA tried its best to stop it.
There is no match for 1000 Years of slavery!

You seems to have history knowledge: when did Muslim start ruling you!

A coward entry in a state of civil war can be proud moment for Indian Army only!

Cant wait for P-282 to sink it:pakistan:
Can't wait for vlsrsam and barak 8 and khastan and ak 630 ciws to intercept it .
I get restless when I think of a barrage of brahmos and nsam Sr and klub anti ship missiles raining fury over the launcher platform of p282.🥰🥰🥰

There is no match for 1000 Years of slavery!

You seems to have history knowledge: when did Muslim start ruling you!

A coward entry in a state of civil war can be proud moment for Indian Army only!
Yes yes muslims ruled over for 1000 years over whom ?
Over you and not us .
Anyway rajputs and marathas will say hello to you
Also having no martial history before arrival of brits must have hurt you badly, after all even mughals your loved ones . didn't recruit punjab
They preferred rajputs over you, and afagans stopped their shenigans after learning the fate of rohilla afgans who dared to do treachery with marathas

Last edited:
It is also R&D. Just like reading a book is also a type of learning. You don't have to always learn from scratch. Study what others have figured out is also a viable way.
Not really. Studying from an Engineering book is fine; copying it and trying to pass it off as your own is plagiarism.

Not really. Studying from an Engineering book is fine; copying it and trying to pass it off as your own is plagiarism.
Well, then you can stop learning when the knowledge is not presented to you in a nice form. Chinese aren't that dogmatic. We learn in whatever way possible.

1000 years of slavery of whom? Turks? Mughals? Persians? Who are you among those? None!
I am a Muslim and Muslim ruled you for 1000 years. You have a history nobody wants.
Be proud and say: Hm khandani ghulam hyn! :p: !

Back
Top Bottom