What's new

Iran kills 1 Pakistani soldier, 3 injured.

Remember We Changed our Enemies but we cant change our neighbors.

While the same "indigenous" LCA is now getting delivered, on the other hand, the Pakistanis can't even produce train engines.
Really when in 2017 or 2018 ???

While the same "indigenous" LCA is now getting delivered, on the other hand, the Pakistanis can't even produce train engines.

Should you really be talking about engines when there's a startling absence of toilets in your nation? You do understand that those poor innocent lower caste people will one day rise up against you Brahmin oppressors?

Should you really be talking about engines when there's a startling absence of toilets in your nation? You do understand that those poor innocent lower caste people will one day rise up against you Brahmin oppressors?
YOu are still bragging about toilet. When Your Puny army is getting kicked from all around. YOur PM is Running around the world UN, US , P5, China everywhere and making a joke of your army.

But you still Need Toilet mouthwash for waking up :rofl:. For your Info your rivers come from Siachin , and Our soldiers urinate it properly for pakistanis :pakistan:

Being a lower caste person myself, I don't find anyone rising up anywhere. Instead of questioning our priorities, you should question your own kid. We weren't the ones who ate grass to build the bomb.

RIP.

It seems that now pakistan is cornered from 3 sides. Till now Pakistani planners were talking of two front vigil. It seems that one more front is being added.

When Your Puny army is getting kicked from all around. YOur PM is Running around the world UN, US , P5, China everywhere and making a joke of your army.

Yawn...
As usual, Indians (who lack good toilets) are once again spewing their crap all over this thread. No need to be frustrated that Pakistanis aren't ranting like your manlet leader about going to war.

But you still Need Toilet mouthwash for waking up . For your Info your rivers come from Siachin , and Our soldiers urinate it properly for pakistanis

No toilets for your soldiers either? How unfortunate. I guess toilets are only reserved for higher caste Brahmin officers?

Being a lower caste person myself, I don't find anyone rising up anywhere. Instead of questioning our priorities, you should question your own kid. We weren't the ones who ate grass to build the bomb.

I do understand your problems. India has been suffering under the oppressive reign of Brahmin rulers, that the majority of the lower-caste think that living without toilets and being enslaved by their Aryan masters who invaded them centuries ago is normal. When the CIA gives us funds to transfer to you so a new lower-caste republic is formed, the truth shall be seen. :guns:

I do understand your problems. India has been suffering under the oppressive reign of Brahmin rulers, that the majority of the lower-caste think that living without toilets and being enslaved by their Aryan masters who invaded them centuries ago is normal. When the CIA gives us funds to transfer to you so a new lower-caste republic is formed, the truth shall be seen. :guns:
Yes, I am waiting for the CIA funds desperately, You know PS4 has recently been launched and Sony priced it really high. I was unhappy and was blaming my brahmin oppressors for not being able to play Diablo III in HD. But now with CIA funds, my dream with finally be fulfilled. And that new independent nation, yeah that too.

RIP. It seems that now pakistan is cornered from 3 sides. Till now Pakistani planners were talking of two front vigil. It seems that one more front is being added.
I totally understand with your :laughcry:
The Big Fear PAKISTAN:laughcry:

Yes, I am waiting for the CIA funds desperately, You know PS4 has recently been launched and Sony priced it really high. I was unhappy and was blaming my brahmin oppressors for not being able to play Diablo III in HD. But now with CIA funds, my dream with finally be fulfilled. And that new independent nation, yeah that too.

It is difficult affording a video game when a toilet is considered a privilege.

It is difficult affording a video game when a toilet is considered a privilege.
It must be a privilege only in Pakistan. In India, we already have started new programs backed by increased funding available due to company act 2013 to solve our problems.

It must be a privilege only in Pakistan. In India, we already have started new programs backed by increased funding available due to company act 2013 to solve our problems.

Programs for toilets? Is the crisis this severe?
Have there been any corruption cases recently? Apparently, your Brahmin rulers like to plunder the funds to build their houses while the lower-caste Indians live in squalor.

This is only because Pakistani villages are nearer to border unlike Indian ones. Secondly around LoC Pakistan has to be very careful while firing as on the other side of the border the people are also kashmiris.. and Muslims and innocents while India considers Kashmiris on both sides of the border its enemy..
I see you buy into the whole Pakistan is Islam and Islam Khatray main hai propaganda.
Funny how PA fires indiscriminately into Jammu region and where the opposite villages have Sikh, Hindu and Budhist populations.

All these are excuses. At the end of the day PA is lacking and the results show on the ground when the tallies are done.

Getting 2 Pakistanis killed for each Indian is indicative.
your media reported and showed the pictures of villagers being evacuated on private trolleys, tractors and even donkey carts.
Most of it is coordinated by GoJ/K, GoI, and compensated or subsidized.

My point was entirely different that it is high time to change the narrative of Pakistan army to nationalism in order to fight against the nexus of India, Afghanistan and Iran to sandwich Pakistan.[/quote]
I dont disagree with this statement. Pakistan Army needs to do it for your country, but the dam burst a long time ago. Your countrymen - including jawans - will not allow it to happen. A large number of them consider themselves Muslim first and Pakistani second.

Back
Top Bottom