What's new

Iran small nuclear fusion plasma confinement device "Tokamak"

Falon

BANNED
Reaction score
This is small, but next step will be to make a much larger one.
Great news for our Iranian friends :we are steadily making progress in fusion tech.

نخستین دستگاه محصورسازی پلاسمای گداخت هسته*یی با فناوری بومی رونمایی شد

توکامک البرز، نخستین دستگاه محصورسازی پلاسمای گداخت هسته*یی با فن آوری کاملا بومی در کشور است که در پژوهشکده پرتو فرآیند دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر و با همکاری سازمان نوسازی و گسترش صنایع ایران درحال تکمیل است.

به گزارش خبرنگار فناوری خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران(ایسنا)، توکامک، نوعی دستگاه است که کار آن محصور سازی پلاسما است. این سیستم حاوی پلاسمای دوتریوم- تریتیوم است که توسط دو سری میدان مغناطیسی نگهداری می*شود و شکلی مانند چنبره تشکیل می*دهد. کاربرد توکامک*ها برای دستیابی به تولید انرژی الکتربسته از طریق روش گداخت است.

تمام فازهای طراحی، شبیه سازی و فاز عملی مربوط به ساخت و تجهیز دستگاه توسط دانشجویان دوره*های تحصیلات تکمیلی دانشکده مهندسی انرژی و فیزیک و متخصصان داخل کشور صورت گرفته است.

دکتر رضا امراللهی، رییس دانشکده مهندسی انرژی و فیزیک دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر صبح امروز در یک نشست خبری با اعلام این مطلب گفت: توکامک نسل جدید سیستم*های تولید انرژی در دنیا محسوب می*شود. سال*ها است که دانشمندان به دنبال سوختی برای تولید انرژی هستند که عاری از آلایندگی و زباله باشد که فناوری گداخت هسته*ای در این زمینه مطرح شده است.

وی با اشاره به تلاش محققان کشور برای دستیابی به دانش فنی تولید دستگاه گداخت هسته*یی افزود:* این فناوری حدود 80 سال در دنیا سابقه دارد و از 30 سال قبل محققان کشورمان نیز در زمینه محصور سازی پلاسمای گداخت هسته*یی مطالعات جدی را در دستور کار خود قرار داده اند که نخستین دستگاه گداخت هسته*یی با عنوان «الوند» درسال 64 با همکاری کشور ایتالیا ساخته شد که کمتر از 20 درصد از دانش فنی آن بومی بوده است.

رییس پژوهشکده پرتو فرآیند دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر دومین دستگاه توکامک را با عنوان «دماوند» اعلام کرد و ادامه داد: این دستگاه در سال 1375 از کشور روسیه خریداری شد که هر دو دستگاه توکامک ذکر شده در سازمان انرژی اتمی به بهره برداری رسید.

وی با بیان اینکه سومین دستگاه گداخت هسته*یی کشور که در سال 84 در دانشگاه آزاد به بهره برداری رسید از کشور چین خریداری شده است، افزود: در راستای دستیابی به دانش فنی ساخت این دستگاه در کشور در دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر اقدام به بومی سازی آن کردیم.

امراللهی با بیان اینکه این دستگاه با عنوان توکامک «البرز» با همکاری سازمان نوسازی و گسترش اجرایی شده است، اضافه کرد: توکامک البرز با شعاع اصلی 0.45 متر و شعاع فرعی 0.15 متر و نسبت منظر 3 شامل بانک خازنی به ظرفیت 70 میلی فاراد، ولتاژ شارژ 3 کیلوولت و اندوکتانس سیم پیچ 1.8 میلی هانری و جریان 17 کیلوآمپر طراحی شده است.

وی، کاربرد این دستگاه را در زمینه تولید انرژی الکتریسته عنوان کرد و گفت: تاکنون هیچ کشوری نتوانسته به این فاز دست یابد و محققان امیدوارند بتوانند تا 20 سال آینده لامپ*ها را با استفاده از این فناوری روشن کنند.

به گفته امراللهی اجرای این پروژه از سه سال قبل آغاز شده و تاکنون 80 درصد پیشرفت فیزیکی داشته است.

http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/92061207218/نخستین-دستگاه-محصورسازی-پلاسمای-گداخت-هسته-یی

You guys need to a little research on a thing called KEEPING SECRET.

Oh my god! Man you took the words out of my mouth!

@Falon Thank you, I will check it out. But it shouldn't have been announced. We need to keep a low-profile. No one needs to know anything about our "sensitive" scientific and military progresses, they only need to know that our country is safe for investment and tourism.

Last edited by a moderator:
google translate

Technology reporter Iranian Students News Agency (ISNA), tokamak, a device that it is encapsulated plasma. The plasma containing deuterium - tritium, which is held by two magnetic field and forms a torus-like shape. Applications to achieve energy Alktrbsth tokamak fusion method is through.

All phases of design, simulation and operational phases of the construction and equipment by students in the graduate programs within the Department of Energy Engineering and Physics and experts have been done.

R. Amrollahi doctor, head of the Department of Energy Engineering and Physics, Amirkabir University announced this morning at a news conference, said the new generation tokamak is one of the world's energy production systems. For years, scientists look for fuel to generate energy which is free from pollution and waste that has been made in the field of nuclear fusion technology.

The first nuclear fusion device has been called "COLD" was built in Italy in 64 with less than 20 percent of indigenous technical knowledge.

Amrollahi stating that the device is a tokamak, "Alborz" in collaboration with the renovation and expansion of the executive, added: Alborz tokamak with a radius of 0.45 m and a minor radius of 0.15 m and a capacity of 70 ml per view 3 Farad capacitor banks, charging voltage of 3 kV and 1.8 mm coil inductance is Henry and the 17 Kylvampr design.

He used this device in the field of electric power as saying no country has ever been able to reach this stage, and researchers hope the next 20 years With this technology, the lamps are.

Amrollahi said the project started three years ago and now has 80% physical progress.

Oh my god! Man you took the words out of my mouth!

@Falon Thank you, I will check it out. But it shouldn't have been announced. We need to keep a low-profile. No one needs to know about our scientific and military progresses, they only need to know that our country is safe for investment and tourism.

Bro, this is not something that is secret. There are few country's that can make such things.
It's not something that gives away state secrets. We announced already that we are working on nuclear fusion tech.

A nuclear fusion reactor however would be something to keep secret. This is just a small step.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, this is not something that is secret. There are few country's that can make such things.
It's not something that gives away state secrets. We announced already that we are working on nuclear fusion tech.

A nuclear fusion reactor however would be something to keep secret. This is just a small step.

I know that very well my friend, let their Intelligence Agencies to know, but we shouldn't announce something that will result in bad press, 90% of the world population doesn't understand fundamental concepts about Physics, they will relate anything to nuclear bombs, so we should just keep quiet. Especially in these dire times.

Thank brother. It seems Pakistani are burning from this new whilst our Indian friends are congratulating.
It shows who is our real friends.

Yes because it is not called an "Islamic" fusion device...just like we call our bombs "Islamic" Atomic Bombs....and "Islamic" Nuclear Tech....anyways...Congratulations from a Pakistani on behalf of Pakistani nation!

Show pictures or it didn't happen. You link is just propaganda.
It seems your behind is burning like your friend.

BTW, your country suffers from electricity shortages all the time and you want to brag about fusion tech.
I am not going to further comment on your country due to respect I have for some Pakistani members here.
But trust me kid, you don't want me to go there.

It didn't happen? It's been happening for years. Go to that link and do some reading before you hit the reply button.

Show pictures or it didn't happen.

Children's internet logic...

You link is just propaganda.

The link has legitimate sources and links to documents confirming the Tokamak fusion reactor. Nor is it propaganda, your country releases the most propaganda about it's developments, not Pakistan.

Pakistan nuclear fusion project is called GLAST and it's already well acknowledged by the IAEA.

Back
Top Bottom