What's new

NO sanctions Please join

Perhaps you want your jewish state to be destroyed -
No matter what happens to Iran -

I note that nobody disputes either my version of historical events or my suggestion that overthrowing the mullahs' regime removal would be a good thing for the Iranian people.

As for the insinuations about Israel being destroyed: that seems to have more to do with the idea Muslims have that Jews should always be subservient and scared of Muslims. Guys, a master-slave relationship isn't healthy for either master or slave. Do you really have no hope that Muslims can do better?

I note that nobody disputes either my version of historical events or my suggestion that overthrowing the mullahs' regime removal would be a good thing for the Iranian people.

As for the insinuations about Israel being destroyed: that seems to have more to do with the idea Muslims have that Jews should always be subservient and scared of Muslims. Guys, a master-slave relationship isn't healthy for either master or slave. Do you really have no hope that Muslims can do better?

Simple explanation: Your stealing someone's land, forcing them out, building settlements, not letting them return, sanctioning them, bombing your neighbors constantly,etc..! No one cares if your Jew or not. Most of the Iranians here are secular. Stop playing the ******* victim. It's not the Palestinians fault what happened to you in WW2. Quite frankly no one cares. Move the **** on..Playing the victim aint' gonna cut it anymore.

Simple explanation: Your stealing someone's land -
Simple explanation: you're fact-challenged. When you marshal the facts - really marshal them - it's tough to make such a case against the Jews (it's easier to make it against Arabs or Muslims, of course, but truthful introspection isn't something Arabs and Muslims are known for.)

And I strongly suspect you know these things 100% already yourself, and you're only doing this because you're playing a part. Can't you find some way, even in a small fashion, to break out of your shell? Every chick starts out life with a small peck.

Simple explanation: Your stealing someone's land, forcing them out, building settlements, not letting them return, sanctioning them, bombing your neighbors constantly,etc..!.

well they arent stealing Iran's lands so why should iran care ............dont get me wrong, i have great respect for Iran and its culture but i dont think Palestinian cause is an Iranian one .........Iran should just forget about the Palestinian cause and follow its own interests..............

well they arent stealing Iran's lands so why should iran care ............dont get me wrong, i have great respect for Iran and its culture but i dont think Palestinian cause is an Iranian one .........Iran should just forget about the Palestinian cause and follow its own interests..............

I'm confident that 100% of Iranians on this forum would agree that Iran shouldn't support the Palestinians any longer.

Our only concern is Israel's attack on our nuclear facilities and trustworthy allies.

Israel has been threatening to attack Iran since early 1990's, so it's our duty to protect Iran and fight back against their aggressions.

1992: Israeli parliamentarian Benjamin Netanyahu tells his colleagues that Iran is 3 to 5 years from being able to produce a nuclear weapon – and that the threat had to be "uprooted by an international front headed by the US."

1992: Joseph Alpher, a former official of Israel's Mossad spy agency, says "Iran has to be identified as Enemy No. 1." Iran's nascent nuclear program, he told The New York Times, "really gives Israel the jitters."

Imminent Iran nuclear threat? A timeline of warnings since 1979. - Israel paints Iran as Enemy No. 1: 1992 - CSMonitor.com

They just don't shut the **** up. If they shut the **** up and leave Iran alone, and make serious negotiations with the Palestinians there will be hope for peace in the Middle East.

And they use manipulative tactics to buy sympathy. Who cares what happened to them in WW2. Do you know how many non-Jews died in WW2? Every country and nation has some tragic past. Iran went through horrible stuff in WW1, and I know Bangladesh has gone through stuff too. Does that mean we have a free pass to occupy, attack and threaten to attack all of our neighbors? NO

listen,its up to Iranians to decide their own fates,not a jewish scum that his signature is "Defending Israel is not just a Jewish cause, an Israeli cause or Western cause but a humane cause.
- Michael Flaster, a student who left college to join the IDF".

Just open one damn fire on Iran and we will answer you with thousands of balistic and cruise missiles.

Netanyahu Sticks By Rowhani Misquote To Build Hawkish Case Against Iran

“Quds day, which is in memorial of Imam [Khomeini], is a day that people present the unity of Islam against any type of oppression or aggression. And in any case, in our region, it is an old wound that has been sitting on the body of the Islamic world, in the shadow of the occupation of the holy land of Palestine and the dear Quds. And this day, in fact, is a remembrance that Muslim people will not forget this historical right and will always stand against oppression and aggression.”

Netanyahu Sticks By Rowhani Misquote To Build Hawkish Case Against Iran - The Daily Beast

Both are putting your insane mullahs in their rightful place, starving their own people is a curse that is ought to be rebounded. Maybe you should tell them not to meddle in the Palestinian questions, and they will leave you alone.

Here goes the deal, Persians for Persians, and Arabs for Arabs? Just do it, it will put you out of your misery :lol:
I prefer U.S. hegemony over Arab hegemony, as Saudis always like to remind Iranians, why be more Arab than Arabs themselves? Let them deal with Israel themselves? As far as I'm concerned Israel could have anywhere between Nile to Euphrates, neither Nile nor Euphrates is ours to fight for, let the Arabs deal with them.

I'm sorry but I couldn't care less. Iran is more important than anything else to me. Remember the country comes first! And its not in our interest to **** with superpowers.

^

I could argue the same about Iranians if you wish :omghaha:

listen,its up to Iranians to decide their own fates -
In other words, you want the mullahs to remain free and unpunished for torturing and tyrannizing the Iranian people.

,not a jewish scum that his signature is "Defending Israel is not just a Jewish cause, an Israeli cause or Western cause but a humane cause.
While you're standing for selfishness and cruelty, people like me stand for human rights. It's a pretty clear divide.

Just open one damn fire on Iran and we will answer you with thousands of balistic and cruise missiles.
Well, if I was a powerless Jew or if Israel was dependent entirely on the goodwill of its neighbors I might be scared into the silence you desire, since you're so scared of my words. As it is, you just look puny and ridiculous when you spit like this.

So @Solomon2 - Any information on the Jews who immigrated to Israel from Pakistan ? :what:

Those few thousand (or were they a few hundred) - I always wanted to know how they are ? If everything is alright with them !

Last edited by a moderator:
In other words, you want the mullahs to remain free and unpunished for torturing and tyrannizing the Iranian people.

While you're standing for selfishness and cruelty, people like me stand for human rights. It's a pretty clear divide.

Well, if I was a powerless Jew or if Israel was dependent entirely on the goodwill of its neighbors I might be scared into the silence you desire, since you're so scared of my words. As it is, you just look puny and ridiculous when you spit like this.
Yes,seriously there is a clear dividion between me and an idiot who thinks defending zio-nazis is defending humanity.

Yes,seriously there is a clear dividion between me and an idiot who thinks defending zio-nazis is defending humanity.

Hes a self confessed zionist... in short he is jewish and israel lover... who lives in usa... and an islamophobe..

Hes a self confessed zionist... in short he is jewish and israel lover... who lives in usa... and an islamophobe..
And he is a jerk.only a jerk doesn't know what 1000 Sejjil missiles can do with a microscopic tiny desert called Israel.

BTW,his religion is respected by me.

And he is a jerk.only a jerk doesn't know what 1000 Sejjil missiles can do with a microscopic tiny desert called Israel.

BTW,his religion is respected by me.

I got no issues with jews either... but zionists are internet hindus are the 21th century nazis.

And he is a jerk.only a jerk doesn't know what 1000 Sejjil missiles can do with a microscopic tiny desert called Israel. BTW,his religion is respected by me.
So you don't want to slay all the Jews in the world; you only want to slay half. And for this you consider yourself a humanitarian compared to me! My, I must be a really awful person. Who is it I'm out to kill, in your opinion?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom