What's new

NO sanctions Please join

I could argue the same about Iranians if you wish :omghaha:

What are you talking about? I already said clearly that I don't see any conflict of interest between Iran and Israel.

If Arabs feel they have any problem with Israel they're on their own and we shouldn't interfere.

To those who are too young to know this, ask your parents, they will probably be able tell you how many Palestinian, Jordanian, Sudanese, etc... got caught aiding Saddam in the war.

All right, I guess it is all left at the hands of the Iranians, tell the mullahs not to be Arabs more than the Arabs themselves, and the world will be on could nine, to put you out of your misery :devil:

Believe it or not, nothing makes me more happy than seeing Iranians caring about Iranians, and all.
What are you talking about? I already said clearly that I don't see any conflict of interest between Iran and Israel.

If Arabs feel they have any problem with Israel they're on their own and we shouldn't interfere.

To those who are too young to know this, ask your parents, they will probably be able tell you how many Palestinian, Jordanian, Sudanese, etc... got caught aiding Saddam in the war.

So you don't want to slay all the Jews in the world; you only want to slay half. And for this you consider yourself a humanitarian compared to me! My, I must be a really awful person. Who is it I'm out to kill, in your opinion?
Hey,Ahmadinejad is gone.don't use me for the oppressed exponential.You cant talk about invading Iran and this in the same thread.I make it clear for you.anyone that open fire on my country is identified as enemy and must be dealt with.be it ,athiest,muslim,christian or jewish.

Unlike the arabs,you cant use terror and dirty game against us.you killed our scientists and we killed your embassy's personals in return and that was a clear massege to make Tel aviv understand that they have to stop the dirty thing and they did it.

Well, world tried once and it took it 8 years, and no one won in the end. I can't say the same for Saudi that succumbed to Saddam within minutes. :woot:

You lost 600k people, it was the most devastating loss of all time, boy. Not to mention the Chemos ;)

You must have gotten an A in history, Sadam's REPUBLICAN GUARD retreated within 73 hours from our lands, but you spent 8 years to ceasefire. :D :lol: :rofl:

Even your Yemeni brothers " in faith " begged for a ceasefire :lol: :omghaha:

Don't put your heads to ours, you're been outclassed by every category, boy.

You lost 600k people, it was the most devastating loss of all time, boy. Not to mention the Chemos ;)

You must have gotten an A in history, Sadam's REPUBLICAN GUARD retreated within 73 hours from our lands, but you spent 8 years to ceasefire. :D :lol: :rofl:

Even your Yemeni brothers " in faith " begged for a ceasefire :lol: :omghaha:

Don't put your heads to ours, you're been outclassed by every category, boy.
that wasn't 600K.it was 600000000000K in fact.

You smartly avoided using "we" in the second line.so bad but everyone knows it was US army that took back the land not YOU.however your desert land never deserve to be fought for.its why Persia never bothered invading Your desert :omghaha:

That isn't what the Iranian-Iraqi war UN commission said mann!
that wasn't 600K.it was 600000000000K in fact.

You smartly avoided using "we" in the second line.so bad but everyone knows it was US army that took back the land not YOU.however your desert land never deserve to be fought for.its why Persia never bothered invading Your desert :omghaha:

You mean during the desert storm operation? :/ the US didn't do anything during the battle of Khafji fellow, the main focus was Kuwait, and Iraqi Air bases. The SANG was the only force on the frontline during the battle.

Let just refrain from using Persian supremacy langaguge, okay? I was countering your fellow countryman claim, I'm not responsible for your misery.

How many of you are aware that Ayatollah refused a ceasefire offer from Iraq ? No one gained anything in the end , though .

If anything Iran should support Israel from a strategic POV. The Israeli Iranian hatred is recent, but the Arab-Iranian hatred is much deeper and based off ideology. Just my POV.

Hey,Ahmadinejad is gone.don't use me -
You were talking about you, not Ahmadinejad.

You cant talk about invading Iran and this in the same thread.
Why not? In D.C. the Washington Post recently ran a lovely long article from Iraqi immigrants assuring doubtful or guilt-ridden American reporters that the best reason to invade Iraq was to remove Saddam, thus ending both his tyranny and economic sanctions: link. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, yes?

I make it clear for you.anyone that open fire on my country is identified as enemy and must be dealt with.be it ,athiest,muslim,christian or jewish.
So you're not disagreeing with my assessment that you support tyrannizing your countrymen who oppose the regime. How are Iranians supposed to decide for themselves, then? Yeah, I've watched Persepolis.

we killed your embassy's personals -
Why, kollang, dear, as long as your leaders deny this why should I believe you?

Back
Top Bottom