What's new

Iran small nuclear fusion plasma confinement device "Tokamak"

[Bregs];4724589 said:
Iran do needs these sort of devices as US n western powers keep bossing n threatening them. Congrats ! Great achievements

Thank you Indian friend. Hopefully, we'll see Iran-Indian cooperation in this field.

WOW... I left for 5 minute and this thread has turned into Pakistan Vs Iran thing? For the love of ****... Iran and Pakistan don't have any border issues, facing same security threats in Baluchistans, etc... etc...

I don't even know why some members are always at each other's throats whenever someone says something.

@A1Kaid BTW bro, was it you in 2008 who created a video on YouTube and congratulated Iran on its successful satellite launch?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW... I left for 5 minute and this thread has turned into Pakistan Vs Iran thing? For the love of ****... Iran and Pakistan don't have any border issues, facing same security threats in Baluchistans, etc... etc...

I don't even know why some members are always at each other's throats whenever someone says something.
@A1Kaid BTW bro, was it you in 2008 who created a video on YouTube and congratulated Iran on its successful satellite launch?

Never created a video on Iran, also it wasn't my intention to partake into a Iran vs Pakistan, but the OP really asked for it when he laughed and said "let me know when your country makes this", when fact is Pakistan has had GLAST for years now, then he calls it propaganda.

I'm off the thread, enjoy your reactor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never created a video on Iran, also it wasn't my intention to partake into a Iran vs Pakistan, but the OP really asked for it when he laughed and said "let me know when your country makes this", when fact is Pakistan has had GLAST for years now, then he calls it propaganda.

I'm off the thread, enjoy your reactor.

Ok thanks, do yo know any guy with beard who speaks a very good English and was (or is) in North Korea in 2008? on PDF?

Anyone?

This just a tokamat why keep it a secret. It seems your behind is burning to me.
Jealousy is a disease.

Yes it is a disease - but please read his post again. The advice on keeping quiet about nuclear achievements, for Iran at least, appears genuine and sincere.

Equally, you have a valid point in that Iran's tokamak program is already not secret; since Iran is also collaborating internationally on this project, the secrecy aspect in any case is moot for this program at least:

Iranian team to collaborate with US company on nuclear fusion project | Environment | theguardian.com

Thank brother. It seems Pakistani are burning from this new whilst our Indian friends are congratulating.
It shows who is our real friends.

Not necessarily - please see posts #13 and #19

PS: Congrats to Iran on another great scientific achievement. For a country that has been unfairly demonized and sanctioned for way too long by certain so-called "powers", the caliber of your scientists, universities and research capabilities has few parallels in the modern world.

Iranians have always been jealous of Pakistan becoming the first Muslim nuclear nation.

They think they are the chosen people of God and they deserve all the glory. That's why they call their person in charge the "supreme leader".

No you're not the chosen ones, we did construct this in 2008, yes we have been researching nuclear fusion and yes we are 20 years ahead of you in nuclear technology.

God has selected us for his assignment, not you. We are the army from the non arabs and that's why we command the strongest army in the Muslim world.

So Iranians get your pom poms out and start cheerleading for us, because that's what God has planned for you.

On a serious note, appreciate your achievements, don't belittle others in the process. It reflects badly, looks petulant and immature.

Take a look again, it is very simple project around the kitchen and very basic process.

Iranians have always been jealous of Pakistan becoming the first Muslim nuclear nation.

They think they are the chosen people of God and they deserve all the glory. That's why they call their person in charge the "supreme leader".

No you're not the chosen ones, we did construct this in 2008, yes we have been researching nuclear fusion and yes we are 20 years ahead of you in nuclear technology.

God has selected us for his assignment, not you. We are the army from the non arabs and that's why we command the strongest army in the Muslim world.

So Iranians get your pom poms out and start cheerleading for us, because that's what God has planned for you.

On a serious note, appreciate your achievements, don't belittle others in the process. It reflects badly, looks petulant and immature.

God does not play favorites. Those who work hard get His blessings too. Please always remember that. Always.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom