What's new

Is china really want friendship(good relation)with india

It's peoples' determination. You think a party could make decision for the whole people? if china wanna become something in the world, we must achieve democracy in the first place. Lots of young people in china will agree with me on this, CCP has to make progress in terms of democracy in the future. We know what CCP's pros and cons, a Party can't disobey what it's people desire. As the living condition of Chinese getting better and better, we will spare our energy to peruse democracy in a proper way, which ensure not to dampen the development of this great country in the long run.

CCP will never let you have the taste of democracy

@Gigawatt posted map of 1971 of china. its your official map of 1971 even you government accepting it... what about this. you dont have it in 1971 and suddenly you got it when you saw people of tibet look like your people, is that so?? or you found some natural resource?? or china dont have place to keep such massive population that why china keep on claiming land from three side expect north because russia pointing most of its nuke at china ???
what done is done, further reclaim will be void.

Last edited by a moderator:
See one thing about China is that they want constant growth to reduce the gap between them and US. For that, they have to keep their tensions with India low and put border disputes on back burner. They are already ahead of India and they don't see India as competitor but as a good market.

They want more trade with India and by 2015 they want it to reach around $ 100 billion. India should welcome it but at the same time shouldn't just give in everything. If China is a great trade partner, ASEAN is our future market.

US want strategic partnership but if we want US to be held on toes while dealing with us, we should have good relation with China.

So China want good relationship with India but for them Pakistan is their strategic partner and they haven't taken both nations in single equation.

So we should not do military exercises as they might come to know week points and this might help pakistan in was time as china and pakistan is strategic partner

Don't blame everything on CCP, they are doing just fine. Although I spew venom at it sometime, but they really achieve some great stuff. If some other party replace CCP in the leadin position, can you sure China will treat India in the way you guys prefer? I say nah.

So according to this thereory of yours china can claim nepal also... You dont have it in 2013 but you can have it in your map by 2050
Why the hell we claim Nepal? Definitely no

Why not? The whole society of china is making progress, one party has to respect peoples' peruse. Or it gonn be fck up with fury.

Don't blame everything on CCP, they are doing just fine. Although I spew venom at it sometime, but they really achieve some great stuff. If some other party replace CCP in the leadin position, can you sure China will treat India in the way you guys prefer? I say nah.

Why the hell we claim Nepal? Definitely no

Why not? The whole society of china is making progress, one party has to respect peoples' peruse. Or it gonn be fck up with fury.

Yea we saw in news how your CCP fckd student who were protesting for better education facility

We are puting more funds and attention to those poor students living in rural area. They should be equally given opportunity for education.

India is not a monopoly of democracy in the world. We must figure out a type of democracy suitable for china social condition. Only nuts hate democracy, why not elect the leader by yourself?

It will not easy for China...but sure it will be a good xp for citizens as they will feel lil bit more freedom

Its China and Pakistan who are denying it.:cheesy:
Fine, you want to hear otherwise right? here it goes, there are 1000+ Chinese soldiers in Northern Pakistan but the question is, what are you going to do about it? as of last 5 years, all you have done is :blah::blah::blah: There are hundreds of Chinese workers working along with Pakistani engineers on the karakorum highway as we speak.

Fine, you want to hear otherwise right? here it goes, there are 1000+ Chinese soldiers in Northern Pakistan but the question is, what are you going to do about it? as of last 5 years, all you have done is :blah::blah::blah: There are hundreds of Chinese workers working along with Pakistani engineers on the karakorum highway as we speak.

why do you guys need chinese workers ? Didnt we train 93000 pakistani soldiers to work as free labourers when they built the delhi-meerut highway after they got caught in '71 :lol:

And they expect us to stay out of South China Sea, soon we will be importing oil from Vietnam from the disputed waters of South China Sea. :cheesy:

why do you guys need chinese workers ? Didnt we train 93000 pakistani soldiers to work as free labourers when they built the delhi-meerut highway after they got caught in '71 :lol:
Great, war jokes now, hope it made you feel better, I can put hundreds of rape jokes about india but wont stoop down to your level.

If Indian media continue to run India's foreign policy then perhaps china does not want good relationship with india just my opinion

Tell me the reason India always wanna edge out Pakistan in the sub continent? Your endless desire for Indian empire, am I right? Tibet is a integral part of peoples' republic of China, even your government officially accepted it. Why some Indian still live in delusional and denial. You think India has any ability to challenge our existence in Tibet? As to those riots in Tibetan, all the rebellion will be treated equally as UFLA members as rebellions by India. Stay in realistic and stay away from our land. Dalai Lama was a dilapidated politician monk, will never allowed to return to his slave land until he confess his atrocity.

The only one delusional here is Chinese like you. You know I have copied your posts and I will paste in many forums to give ppl a real insight as to how you think. You just rewrite history. You don;t respect it.

India does not want to edge out Pakistan. See your comment reveal that you are spoonfed facts that make no sense. ULFA and Tibetans are not the same. Get out of here with you logic. Same old Wang. Twisting the truth to suit your own selfish motives.

Listen I have documented proof from a Shoalin Monk who states the Indian Monk Bodidharma started Shoalin in China. What are you going to say, he is a liar? What he is a druggie? LOL I cant wait to make a video exposing the truth.

If Indian media continue to run India's foreign policy then perhaps china does not want good relationship with india just my opinion

Who cares. India is not beggin Chinese friendship. It has to be mutual. So far China has shown very little.

Great, war jokes now, hope it made you feel better, I can put hundreds of rape jokes about india but wont stoop down to your level.

ok friend first of all you should raise your level ..... you Answer a War joke by a Social Problem(Rape) in most of or better 2 say in every country of world .... as a reply to joke on 71 war .... That Show your level .... Have Nyc life in Allaha Blessings ..!! :)

Back
Top Bottom