• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?
A person fighting against establishment, bureaucracy, 13 corrupt parties, judiciary and the entire status quo and u r saying he is coward ... Lolz ..

U can disagree with his methods of fight but he is not coward ... Even after being shot he came in public ... With r bullets in his leg he showed hand to his supporter and as per u he is coward ...

As per your definition both alama iqbal and qauid.e.azam were coward

Office of the Prime Minister has no actual power in this country. Its just a ceremonial seat designed to give out a false sense of "democracy" mostly to the western block.

The PM of Pakistan (whoever that maybe) is just a Manager, who gets prepared summeries delivered to his desk for rubber stamping and signatures. Everyone who knows anything about how the system actually moves in Pakistan, understands what's being said.

Imran Khan was not an exception to the rule. He was a victim to the illusion of power as well as the illusion that people of Pakistan have any say at all in the matters of the state.

So a coward, no. Definitely stupid for not understanding and or accepting the redundancy of the office of the PM of Pakistan.
Stupid is not the correct word ... He was naive to believe that establishment is working for betterment for Pakistan. Along with him most of members here including were naive to believe that establishment is saviour of Pakistan and they supported imran khan against this corrupt politicians for Pakistan but in reality they want to use lack of experience of imran khan with the government to strengthen their power but imran khan proved to be a quick learner ..

All in all imran khan is the smartest politician of Pakistan who may or may not succeed but atleast expose the bloody generals ...

Last edited:
Do not know, but somehow I found Musharraf was the best leader for Pakistan in the past 30 years.

yes, he made a few mistakes but was much better than Sharif family, Zardari and Imran. he was having a much better reputation around the world.

Imran might not coward but definitely he is not a good decision-maker and usually takes U-turns on his own decisions. he is not a good visionary leader.
U haven't study Pakistan appropriately ... Mushraf was one of the worst ... Due to his policies pakistan get divided which resulted in terrorism and extremism and he was the one who brought nawaz and zardari back by NRO

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

Is that a trick question? Some vagened insects take great offence at the truth being spoken.

80% blame should be. fall on people of punjab. Its true and bitter truth that current situation is due to people of punjab and people of sindh.

They kept voting for corrupt and I have no hope from both of them they will never change. Imagine if you could buy vote for 1 plate of briyani what outcome can come from such people.

Khata hai tou lagata hai, bhutto xinda hai.

today

while
842EB11A-3B2A-4162-A68B-F2E3D1416CE8.jpeg

Nawaz sharif will come back and people of punjab will act like their savior has come back and he's innocent. knowingly he got NRO's.

People of karachi moved on now and dont support mqm london as they used too but people of punjab and sindh wouldnt come out from this.

80% blame should be. fall on people of punjab.
Bro, visit Punjab sometime and interact with people, even in rural areas now, Sharif clan is detested alot.

Yes, the support is there, but it is a shadow of what it used to be, blame election engineering done by establishment for our woes.

80% blame should be. fall on people of punjab. Its true and bitter truth that current situation is due to people of punjab and people of sindh.

They kept voting for corrupt and I have no hope from both of them they will never change. Imagine if you could buy vote for 1 plate of briyani what outcome can come from such people.

Khata hai tou lagata hai, bhutto xinda hai.

100% percent blame goes to Establishment for election engineering. If it wasn't for these Dhalla
IK would of been PM in 2013 and comeback with majority in 2018.

Imran Khan is a thing of the past. He will never make it again. If you doubt what I'm saying, feel free to confront me on this after the next round of General Selections whenever they happen.

I seriously doubt kindergarten Failed Generals with the help of PDM can revive the economy period full stop! Sooner then later reality is about to hit and it will hit hard. Days of General selection are all but gone.

Bro, visit Punjab sometime and interact with people, even in rural areas now, Sharif clan is detested alot.

Yes, the support is there, but it is a shadow of what it used to be, blame election engineering done by establishment for our woes.

100% percent blame goes to Establishment for election engineering. If it wasn't for these Dhalla
IK would of been PM in 2013 and comeback with majority in 2018.
Okay and how many came out in punjab in support of Imran khan on call?
What about before 2013? zardari and nawaz, ppp and zardari circus goes on.

nawaz got vote in 2013 from public? how come people didn't know that nawaz got NRO?

nawaz got vote in 2013 from public? how come people didn't know that nawaz got NRO?

There is no shortage of jahils in Punjab but if a free and fair elections
is held IK will with majority in Punjab. PMLN will win a few seats because
of the jahils but never will they come into power again unless the
establishment helps them.

Bro, compared to our population, people have never came out in big numbers relatively. Pakistanis are a non confrontational bunch, one of the reasons we are here. No one gives a shit, that's the reality.

I seriously doubt kindergarten Failed Generals with the help of PDM can revive the economy period full stop!
They are the ones to destroy it in the first place..

Bro, compared to our population, people have never came out in big numbers relatively. Pakistanis are a non confrontational bunch, one of the reasons we are here. No one gives a shit, that's the reality.

The Pak economy is already at the lowest point. It will slide further. The people of Pakistan should ready themselves. The economy is about to nosedive and hit the average Pakistani. There is no escape for the people of Pakistan.

The Pak economy is already at the lowest point. It will slide further. The people of Pakistan should ready themselves. The economy is about to nosedive and hit the average Pakistani. There is no escape for the people of Pakistan.
Yes bro, many critical medicines have disappeared or their prices skyrocketed. Insulin is getting sold at Rs 2500 and its way beyond reach of many diabetics who are from humble backgrounds. And this is only one example.

Yes bro, many critical medicines have disappeared or their prices skyrocketed. Insulin is getting sold at Rs 2500 and its way beyond reach of many diabetics who are from humble backgrounds. And this is only one example.

The media in Pakistan has gone quite on mehngai now, when IK was in power they used to
jump up and down all day screaming mehngai. Those jahils who followed the media narrative then
deserve this mehngai from PDM.

The media in Pakistan has gone quite on mehngai now, when IK was in power they used to
jump up and down all day screaming mehngai. Those jahils who followed the media narrative then
deserve this mehngai from PDM.
Yes exactly.

People call out IK for being a coward but forget that establishment, media, opposition, judiciary, all were against him. Simply because he's harder to control. He fought a whole system.

People aren't ready to come out themselves but are very quick on criticizing a person who is atleast doing something.

Back
Top Bottom