Is Imran khan a coward?

Is Imran Khan a Coward?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 61.8%

• Total voters
"Daggarh-Dallay" nikaltay huye kum he daikhay haen. :lol: :lol:

Was reading retd. Generals have huge mansions with horse ranches in US state of Dallas, meant for them.

map-to-state-texas-usa-cork-material-dallas-map-state-texas-united-states-america-made-cork-128328587.jpg

We all knew the pronunciation is not right.

He has his blunders.

First blunder which I remember clearly was that whole blaming womens clothes for SA thing. That was able to give all “desi pheminists”, Indian publications, right wing publications in the West, and Islamophobes the greatest amount of ammo.

The entire thing about calling Osama Bin Laden a matyr. That made headlines here.

Then you have the Taliban broke the shackles of slavery thing, which he should’ve just kept them at arms length like every other country is doing.

I will chalk it up to the Hamid Gul effect as his line of thinking is very prevalent in our society.
He is too much of an unrealistic idealist - pure naivety. I don't think he ever had bad intentions but he was just a poor judge of the situation around him and poor judge of character.

His kind of blunders are ones that leave long lasting effects and you are unsure if you can make it out of the mess.

IK is using PMLQ to estimate what the establishment is thinking. He let PMLQ express by taking moves (e.g. dissolution) to know the GHQ's thinking.

Yes true. And also Pervez Elahi was tasked by the Establishment to be with IK, as it goes both ways, so as to knew what is going on there.

IK actually want good relations with Estab. and said it many times ' Pak Fauj is more important than me'.

Last edited:
I don’t think he was bad for security you can argue it was just another face of Pakistani policy and olive branch to Afghanistan as “on paper” Pakistan and Afghanistan’s relationship is neutral unlike Turkey and Syria.

He did do a lot for the 5G front.
Nah, he was definitely serious but the establishment probably intervened with those policies he wanted.

He just needs to understand he's the leader of Pakistan and his job is to push our interests for the maximum benefit and stability.

Blaming us for terrorism on an international platform is mind boggling to me. He should've blamed India and Amreka.

I have only one suggestion to expats. Don't invest in Pakistan. This country is economically a shambles. This is the only way to get back at the culprits.

Everthing else is spilt milk. Yes, Imran Khan was far from perfect.

Nah !! your establishment manages the foreign policy for India. It does not matter who is seating on the PM chair in Pakistan.

Anyhow, his tenure was one of the finest years from per Indian perspective. I hope that he will again get selected for the same.
Nope , this is why establishment ousted him , he rejected their suggestions of dialogues and trade with india

His kind of blunders are ones that leave long lasting effects and you are unsure if you can make it out of the mess.

I remember the entire womens clothes thing and that was probably one of the biggest social media storms I’ve seen before the vote of no confidence saga.

IK was getting hit from ALL angles. And it was perpetuating stereotypes of Muslim countries and women rights and that shenanigan.

There’s a lot more too it’s just his brand sort of overtakes ALL of that. What was hurting his popularity the most was inflation.

Nah, he was definitely serious but the establishment probably intervened with those policies he wanted.

He just needs to understand he's the leader of Pakistan and his job is to push our interests for the maximum benefit and stability.

Blaming us for terrorism on an international platform is mind boggling to me. He should've blamed India and Amreka.

It’s the Hamid Gul school of thought.

Imran Khan was/is brave.

Establishment exposed. Stripped Bajwa bone naked.

Imran Khan’s job done. He is history.

Let’s hope by a miracle establishment cedes space or a new crop of leaders take the baton.

Last edited:
Nope , this is why establishment ousted him , he rejected their suggestions of dialogues and trade with india

Bhai - there was a line before "ONE PAGE".. Establishment did everything that was needed to help him from the election to even on his blunders. Relationships with Saudi and other countries were also handled by them after the blunders.

Purchasing medicines was fine during his tenure but not purchasing food items that were cheaper compared to other markets was a great idea even when food inflation was high?

Sorry, he made so many blunders.

Musharraf planned the Kargil war. but still, I strongly believe that he was a much better leader of Pakistan. Musharraf always given a tough time to India during his tenure.

Yes, he made a few mistakes but Pakistan was doing much better than any recent government.

Last edited:
Bhai - there was a line before "ONE PAGE".. Establishment did everything that was needed to help him from the election to even on his blunders. Relationships with Saudi and other countries were also handled by them after the blunders.

Purchasing medicines was fine during his tenure but purchasing food items that were cheaper compared to other markets was a great idea even when food inflation was high?

Sorry, he made so many blunders.

Musharraf planned the Kargil war. but still, I strongly believe that he was a much better leader of Pakistan. Musharraf always given a tough time to India during his tenure.

Yes, he made a few mistakes but Pakistan was doing much better than any recent government.
Get well soon , Get well soon dude :lol:

Why should Imran khan risk his lives for people of pakistan? he should not, infact he should not go for voting either let this public enjoy.

The biggest treachery Musharraf did was he gave NRO to the proclaimed money launderers, looters of Pakistan, Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.

Between them they ruled Pakistan for 10 years and destroyed the economy, the exports, all the industrial sectors and only added fancy grandiose projects like IPP's and Orange Train, imported coal based plants, RLNG based power plants, fancy unused motorways, flyovers, fancy buildings.

And the biggest stab on the economy was when they came after Musharraf, Pakistan total loans were about 6000 billion Rs. and when they left after 10 year tenure Pakistan total loans surged to a huge 30,000 billion Rs.

An increase which is greater than all the loans taken at that point in time by Pakistan.

The biggest treachery Musharraf did was he gave NRO to the proclaimed money launderers, looters of Pakistan, Zardari and Nawaz Sharif.

Between them they ruled Pakistan for 10 years and destroyed the economy, the exports, all the industrial sectors and only added fancy grandiose projects like IPP's and Orange Train, imported coal based plants, RLNG based power plants, fancy unused motorways, flyovers, fancy buildings.

And the biggest stab on the economy was when they came after Musharraf, Pakistan total loans were about 6000 billion Rs. and when they left after 10 year tenure Pakistan total loans surged to a huge 30,000 billion Rs.

An increase which is greater than all the loans taken at that point in time by Pakistan.

Yes, and also joining the unconditional war with USA against Taliban. USA forced to Pakistan but there could have some defined limitations.

Since I am the third person to comment here and do not have likes and dislikes in Pakistan politics. And, foreign policy is managed by the army and establishment, especially for India.

I know mostly my comments will hurt most PDF members because not supporting to Imran, I am 38 years old and only found "Mushhi" was best compared to all these leaders with few blunders.

Pakistan was doing great in economy, growth etc,,,

The Kom is coward. You Pakistani people are cowards. You have no self respect for yourself and for your country. You have no guts to start an revolution. You have no guts to stand with honest leaders. You are more happy to take bribes, do corruption, side swindle in life. My last visit to Pakistan opened my eyes the minute I landed in the airport to the minute I left. You Pakistani’s will take any shortcut’s in life eg when there is such a huge car park in Lahore airport but you rather park on the pavement of the departure gates and block everyone. We talk about India being a shit country but mate, they left us behind in terms of development and economy

“I knew about Bajwa’s plans since 2019”

Gave him extension.

“Establishment helped ousted my government”

Says he believes in peaceful protests against a dictatorial regime (as per himself)

“As a prime minister I had no powers”

Sent Nawaz to London instead of letting him rott in a cell

“I believe in getting insaaf from the judiciary”

Pakistan’s judiciary is ranked one of the most corrupt in the world.

TLDR; I voted for him in 2018, but honestly he’s turned out to be a massive disappointment. Is he a coward?

yes he is a coward as compared to NS that warrior and Zardari the super hero

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom