What's new

Is Muhammad Hafeez really a farmer?

vast majority of Houston Pakistanis are from Karachi dumb f*** lol
sure they could be but not looters like punjabi and sindhi reality kha gai mulk sara and minorities did the same less looting whatever remain behind and these are no karachities in houston neither have some sort of party.

Last edited:
That's racist and it should not be tolerated unless Punjabis feel this way about themselves. Besides, the youth of Pakistan aren't any different from oldies, in fact worst... What have they accomplished? Do expand. It seems like it's an identity crises and personal lack of motivation to do anything in life which is creating negative thoughts. That needs to be sorted first imo before jumping to give advice on how the country should be run.
say whatever you like racist, smal thinking blah blah. Reality is and will remain same and wouldnt change

Yeah youth arent different but they get motivation from their oldies if oldies say its ok corruption i have my own friend engineer youth supporter of pmln saying its fine corruption is ok why because they have been taught by oldies, grown up like that.

Check all old journalist Same support of corrupt and you can find many. They have mentality they are old so they are right.

sure they could be but not looters like punjabi and sindhi reality kha hai mulk sara
Well Too bad for you than, Better suck it up lol
and these are no karachities neither have some sort of party.
A very low IQ thing to say - it's not a political/ or a party based event but an election for Pakistani cammunity of Houston, there's nothing political in it

Now start Bitching and moaning

Well Too bad for you than, Better suck it up lol

A very low IQ thing to say - it's not a political/ or a party based event but an election for Pakistani cammunity of Houston, there's nothing political in it

Now start Bitching and moaning
I can see crying baby cant even face kha gai country sara ab lagay hai haye haye karney lol

say whatever you like racist, smal thinking blah blah. Reality is and will remain same and wouldnt change

Yeah youth arent different but they get motivation from their oldies if oldies say its ok corruption i have my own friend engineer youth supporter of pmln saying its fine corruption is ok why because they have been taught by oldies, grown up like that.

Check all old journalist Same support of corrupt and you can find many. They have mentality they are old so they are right.
Which country is 100% free from corruption? Care to explain?

Corruption is part of human nature and has always existed. Learn to accept this fact. Politics does play some role but mostly it misleads and divides people. The only difference is corruption comes in different forms. In the West it is systemic via corporations while in developing countries it’s the traditional sort where people even from bottom social standing are part of and they know how it is done. In fact a lot of Pakistan’s economy is running on black economy which includes smuggling drugs in and out of countries like Afghanistan and Iran. Are Punjabis responsible for that too?

How effective are enforcers of law to hold such people accountable is the real question we should be asking . Otherwise there is absolutely no issue with governments as they come and go and every often politicians end up in jail and there is just about every law passed to catch criminals.

Young people in Pakistan are hadharam. One should question being the 6th biggest country in the world, how do they fare compared to youths of other nationalities? Do not expect some messiah to come down and give you everything you desire. It doesn’t work like that. Motivation requires own free will. Say all you want about Punjabis, they are here to stay and if you are so fascinated with ethnicities, perhaps others should come up and compete in a healthy way. If governance is a main reason then by that logic PTI after all ruled KP for almost 10 years now. The youth by now should not be joining taliban

Last edited:
Which country is 100% free from corruption? Care to explain?

Corruption is part of human nature and has always existed. Learn to accept this fact. Politics does play some role but mostly it misleads and divides people. The only difference is corruption comes in different forms. In the West it is systemic via corporations while in developing countries it’s the traditional sort where people even from bottom social standing are part of and they know how it is done. In fact a lot of Pakistan’s economy is running on black economy which includes smuggling drugs in and out of countries like Afghanistan and Iran. Are Punjabis responsible for that too?

How effective are enforcers of law to hold such people accountable is the real question we should be asking . Otherwise there is absolutely no issue with governments as they come and go and every often politicians end up in jail and there is just about every law passed to catch criminals.

Young people in Pakistan are hadharam. One should question being the 6th biggest country in the world, how do they fare compared to youths of other nationalities? Do not expect some messiah to come down and give you everything you desire. It doesn’t work like that. Motivation requires own free will. Say all you want about Punjabis, they are here to stay and if you are so fascinated with ethnicities, perhaps others should come up and compete in a healthy way. PTI after all ruled KP for almost 10 years now.
ahan which democratic country name 1 in which party dont win 1 seat yet whole city given to them? example ppp ruling in karachi.

Other will come up? Isnt imran khan is trying that look where he headed now. He will be disqualify and even he won they wouldnt let him

what happen to karachi? totally wiped out other party and given to ppp.

same goes to other. I am not against all punjabi but old punjabi majority their thinking is "oo jee khata hai tou lagata hai" Is this you call competing? they will not let other to compete in first place. How many from minority are holding big offices and positions from govt officers to etc position? So how to compete?

We are on 130 score of getting justice out of 140. You have example of west. How many in pakistan actually got punishment for corruption. They get punishment in afternoon by next morning traveling on bail and that bail for many years.

about young ppl been hadharam yes that is right becuse they been taught like this by their oldies, no road map what to do just sit here and there waste their time and their oldies says oh abhi tou bacha hai and they waste huge amount of time just doing nothing rather than learning skills due to lack of direction and interest. I personally told my neighbour kids and their father that why waste their time better learn some skills, even I offered them free learning skills in center means no fees will be charged and father replied oh jee bacho ka mind nahi and do nothing its been 1.5 years now.

Last edited:
Dear PDF family/ moderators, I have noticed something strange about @muhammadhafeezmalik. He is armed to the core in old tweets, old news, knows about laws; even the laws which came 20 years ago. Is quick to fire tweets here and there defending the Sharifs/PDM. His written English and command of the language is far too superior for a farmer or someone born in Pakistan. He must have hardware consisting of massive gigabytes to store where he gets his information from. I do not believe he is an farmer. He is either part of Sharif media cell or is actually part of the Sharif family with fake profile. Do mods have the ability to trace one’s IP address to see if he actually is based in Pakistan. Can the same be done for @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE? He sometimes calls members “dear”. We do not or even have the balls to address fellow men as “dear” in the UK. It is totally unheard of. Like the way it is common for men to hold hands in Pakistan and it is not done in the UK
More likely to be ISI sector in charge

More likely to be ISI sector in charge
No he is not, if you know how to use twitter and can use 9-5 laptop then surely what they post is nothing hard, they may be part of pmln media team that's all

That is true. These trolls thrive on your attention. Serious members should always ignore @muhammadhafeezmalik, @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , @VCheng & new ISPR rep. @Horse_Rider .

@AgNoStiC MuSliM This one is for you. :D

=====================================

The Story of the Donkey and Tiger

The donkey told the tiger: ′′The grass is blue".
The tiger replied: ′′No, the grass is green".
The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration, and to do so, they approached the lion, King of the Jungle.

Before reaching the clearing in the forest where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, is it true that grass is blue?"
The lion replied: "True, the grass is blue".
The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him".

The king then declared: ′′The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence".
The donkey jumped for joy and went on his way, content and repeating: ′′The grass is blue"... ′′The grass is blue"... ′′The grass is blue"...
The tiger accepted his punishment, but he asked the lion: ′′Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?"

The lion replied: ′′In fact, the grass is green".
The tiger asked: ′′So why do you punish me?"

The lion replied: ′′That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that to come and bother me with that question".

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn't care about truth or reality, but only the victory of their beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense. There are people who for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

When ignorance screams, intelligence shuts up. Your peace and tranquility are worth more.

:silence:

:D

Both @muhammadhafeezmalik and @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE are not PML(N) supporters. Their job is to neutralize any narrative which may help PTI. They flood the 'Siasat Thread' with anti-PTI posts to bury down other posts down to next pages. Since PML(N) is biggest opponent of PTI, both of these members appear to forward PML(N) agenda sometimes, but main purpose neutralize pro-PTI narrative.

As you have noticed both have deep interest in defense related topics , write decent English and both of these traits cannot be found in PML(N) supports.

So naturally they have assigned jobs at ISPR or M-wing of Inter-Sex-Intelligence to make sure no single political party can achieve decisive majority in Pakistan as per the divide & rule doctrine.

What an insightful post. I always felt @muhammadhafeezmalik needed to be mentally handicapped to support the naked corruption of the PMLN and the flimsy allegations against the PTI. But as you mention, if their job is to harm the truth, then sure, they will spread lies as part of their military jobs.

But what a shame, to be honest! @muhammadhafeezmalik, what will you say to Allah when you stand alone with Him? that you supported criminals and people who harmed Pakistan in the name of military service and a salary? And after retiring, will you be able to forgive yourself for spreading lies and poison within your own nation? Can you poison your own mother as well?

But what I have learned is that the army is just another interest group that protects Pakistan when it is in their personal best interest. They are otherwise hounds, as bad as any other interest group that feeds on the flesh and blood of Pakistan, corrupt as judges and politicians, and selfish as the devil, perhaps. We were duped into thinking they were the saviours of this country. Oh, how stupid this nation has been!

Back
Top Bottom