Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'ISI mulling action against Mullah Omar'
Updated 17 minutes ago
5-10-2011_15346_l.jpg

LONDON: A British paper, The Sun has claimed that both US and Pakistani special forces were hunting the Taliban spiritual leader Mullah Omar's hideout after new tip-offs.

In its 10th May 2011 report tabloid said: "Intelligence suggests the one-eyed warlord is being sheltered in the western Pakistani city of Quetta, near the Afghan border".

"Pakistan's ISI spy network was said to be desperate to find him first after being humiliated by the American operation which killed al-Qaeda chief Bin Laden. And US strike teams were fine-tuning plans for an assault on Omar's lair after collecting a treasure trove of data from Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad."

The newspaper report also added: "A senior ISI official confirmed they were going after Omar, adding: "There will be a huge military action in Quetta very soon. "The decision has been taken to act before the Americans have a chance to repeat their mission against Bin Laden. We will try to take him alive but if he resists he will be killed."
ISI mulling action against Mullah Omar

The only viable option left .Find the terrorists and eliminate him yourself , or the U.S wont heed Pakistani sensitivities and go ahead themselves . More humiliation in the eyes of the world.

About time.. Its 10 years too late.. but better late than never..

i guess till now mullah omer had read this article and he'll be fleeing to some new place,i dont get it if(ISI) they know it he's in quetta or any part of pakistan then go get him rather than giving statements to foreign media.if this news is correct its a shame on ISI there senior officer cant keep their secrets.and i would love to see pak army killing the one eyed Mullah before USA does.we had to show the world that we are really fighting terrorism nor we support it,our people and suffering from these terrorist's.regards

Back
Top Bottom