What's new

'ISI mulling action against Mullah Omar'

Is the man in the pic Mullah Omar? if not, then the man should sue the tabloid for defamation and deliberate comparison to the head of Taliban.:lol:

OBL WAS A FICTIONARY CHARACTOR BUT UMAR IS A REAL TALIBAN LEADER.BEFORE THEY CAN CAPTURE HIM TALIBAN WILL CAPTURE GENERAL PETRAUS Lol thats a biggest joke from biased news propaganda from lun don lol

^^^ believe me mullah omar and taliban have damaged your country, but you will never understand it.

Tabloid making case for US to attack Balochistan. the real game unfolding ???

^^^ believe me mullah omar and taliban have damaged your country, but you will never understand it.

everybody damaged us including northern alliance too. now if someone is making them look like saints then we cant do anything.

anyway i must say we should mine our border with Afghanistan both in KP and Balochistan. enough is enough.

20 years ago . This Man was the HERO for Americans .he was one who lead and destroy one super power and Make another ....!!
Now Americans are calling him a terrorist ...what a pity..

everybody damaged us including northern alliance too. now if someone is making them look like saints then we cant do anything.

anyway i must say we should mine our border with Afghanistan both in KP and Balochistan. enough is enough.

i dont kow how the NA damaged you? and by the way, if have never making them look like saints, as a matter of fact i have always criticized them-hope that was not directed to me what you said. But seriousely, look around you for the last decade or more, havent it been the talibn that causing all the problems to you? they even didnt recognize durand as per pak's wish. all the troubles in pakistan and what not. And yes, mining the border is the only option left for both of us.

Its a tabloid...how can it make a case.

:) If tabloided fake claims if WMD can make a case for attacking Iraq and dividing Sudan then why cant this time. now just wait and you will see the other cover up tabloid guise as serious papers like Washington post, [MOD EDIT] (new) york times, guardian and so on wil start picking up this line and make a case

Ahmad, Massoud and Rabbani (the Northern Alliance) were the ones responsible for the breakdown of the Peshawar Accords in 1992 when they invaded Kabul prematurely after Najibullah stepped down. They then defied the Accords by clinging onto power when they were supposed to share power. This blame onto Pakistan is just a convenient deflection from the truth.

Other observations.
Massoud was responsible for prolonging the Soviet War.

The Northern Alliance took over power in what has always been a traditionally Pashtun-led government. They seek power, they're not interested in peace.

The Northern Alliance are just as extremist as the Taliban. There is no difference.

Don't get me started on Dostum.

:) If tabloided fake claims if WMD can make a case for attacking Iraq and dividing Sudan then why cant this time. now just wait and you will see the other cover up tabloid guise as serious papers like Washington post, jew york times, guardian and so on wil start picking up this line and make a case

:lol: ..so what if they make a case...ISI and army has to start some where. Why not with Omar??

Ahmad, Massoud and Rabbani (the Northern Alliance) were the ones responsible for the breakdown of the Peshawar Accords in 1992 when they invaded Kabul prematurely after Najibullah stepped down. They then defied the Accords by clinging onto power when they were supposed to share power. This blame onto Pakistan is just a convenient deflection from the truth.

Other observations.
Massoud was responsible for prolonging the Soviet War.

The Northern Alliance are just as extremist as the Taliban. There is no difference.

Don't get me started on Dostum.

Dear roadrunner, the accord just like the other accords was not respected by non of the Mujahideen factions especially Gulbudin and Masoud who were blood thirsty rivals. When Najibullah's gov was about to collapse, both Masould and Hekmatyar tried everything to enter Kabul and take control of the captial, both men intensified their contacts with the Khalq and Parcham elements in Kabul to make it possible for them to gain control of Kabul, in this struggle Masoud played his cards right and entered the capital before Hekmatyar. As per the NA(also Mujahideen), they are not saints or good guys--and Dostum was nothing but scum of the earth. this rivalrly continued between masould and hektmatyar until the taliban came and they both became freinds for the sake of common enemy, so basically both of them wanted the same thing and was fighting for it, blame pakistan for taking side of hekmatyar and prolonging and facilitating a civil war. and i dont know how masould prolonged the war while he was one of the biggest forces to encounter the soviets and gave them bloody noses.

The Northern Alliance took over power in what has always been a traditionally Pashtun-led government. They seek power, they're not interested in peace.

and do you blame them for not seeking power after being margnalized and discriminated by the pashtoon leaders? what if the same thing happen in pakistan? will it be acceptable to the people if one group discriminate against the others? it is not the god given rights of pashtoons to rule the others and take their rights. and right now it is the taliban who are not interested in peace.

:lol: ..so what if they make a case...ISI and army has to start some where. Why not with Omar??

we dont want to carry out operation in a foreign country Afghanistan. and we do expect that US/NATO should not push him into Pakistan for making that case

Back
Top Bottom