What's new

'ISI mulling action against Mullah Omar'

Probably because Indian media lies a lot.

Here are the list of UN resolutions.

I can see there's many on Kashmir.

Security Council Resolutions 1948

Go read the Kashmir thread. It's all there.

How about Bangladeshi media ?

J&K removed from UN's list of 'disputes'

I've seen the thread on Kashmir, all these claims were met with denial. Everyone just agreed what Farhan Haq saying was correct :lol:

Anyways I've derailed the thread. We can continue this in the Kashmir thread

ISI needs some heads to roll and their performance needs to be evaluated. They just found out that Mullah Omar coul be there. Pakistan is for Pakistanis and all these thugs and terrorists can be picked up and kicked out. They can take their agenda to Congo, Somalia or Mauritania.

How about Bangladeshi media ?

J&K removed from UN's list of 'disputes'

I've seen the thread on Kashmir, all these claims were met with denial. Everyone just agreed what Farhan Haq saying was correct :lol:

Anyways I've derailed the thread. We can continue this in the Kashmir thread

It's quite clearly not been removed as the link i quoted shows.

Read Security Council Resolutions 1948

UN sponsored site.

You're the one living in denial since Indian media is not a UN sponsored website.

Says who Says Sensational TV Channels/News papers...

Wasn't the hunt for him earlier for the past 10/11 Years..

Do read the numeorus threads on Kashmir that state Pakistan withdrew the non uniformed soldiers as per UN resolution 47, and agreed to reduce its troop numbers. Else you're just covering ground again.

It was India that did not agree to reduce its troop numbers after it had agreed to plebiscite.

Show me a neutral news source that says that Pakistan had withdrawn all its troops. By non uniformed soldiers , what do you mean? when there are uniformed soldiers and terrorist still residing in Kashmir.

you sound like a republican ..

Yea, true but the way they are going I don't think is good for the country. Policy of hitting every country/rebuilding every other country at the expense of basic welfare schemes is a failure. Also treating Muslims as enemies is not a good on the long run because most Muslims appose terrorism in any form.

Show me a neutral news source that says that Pakistan had withdrawn all its troops. By non uniformed soldiers , what do you mean? when there are uniformed soldiers and terrorist still residing in Kashmir.

Go and read the Kashmir thread for the second time. It is all there. (search Kashmir resolutions, explanations)

Pakistan withdrew all the non uniformed combatants and agreed to reduce its uniformed troop number to 6,000. India did not agree to reduce its troop number to 18,000 and caused the breakdown of the UN administered plebiscite process. Both Pakistan and India were cooperating till that point.

Isi will fail as expected of them so that means we will see another strike inside Pakistan territory by American forces and kiyani will again make funny faces Ok I get it

Back
Top Bottom