What's new

Islamist gunmen attack Nigeria college, 50 students feared killed

So the scream makes a difference?-

what exactly is the difference when both are killing innocent people?-

tell me?- :coffee:-

maybe the bullets a white racist fire hurt less?-

No both are killers are for sure, but the motive behind the killing gets you the label. Anders Breivik was called a white supremacist, cause that was the motive behind his killing. Simlarly the Islamist militants are driven by religious motives (Atleast thats what they think anyways), so they get the label of Islamic Militants.

Heck the real name of Boko Haram, the militant group behind this particular carnage, is Jamā'at ahl as-sunnah li-d-da'wa wa-l-jihād .

Is something special happens to Islamic terrorist?

Any way, my dear friend this discussion is too long to be discussed in forum like this. Let us give it a rest.

agreed... but every thing goes around comes around is a shorter explanation.

Why ain't I seeing the same backlash from Muslims from all over the world for all the killings that happen in the name of Islam that I saw when 'Innocence of Muslims' was uploaded on youtube or cartoons of Mohamed were published.

The moderate Muslims are as guilty as the terrorists in all the mayhem that these terrorists create. I remember a video of a so called moderate Muslim justifying the act of beheaded the British Soldier in London by saying that US is occupying Afghanistan . and that guy was a Muslim community leader.

whatttttttttt? i will moved from ksa ? its easy to stay away from land of love? i will never i will visit once in 2 years KSA even if will be away from ksa . most of people here don't know anything abut KSA its land of love respect no crimes no tax no bla bla just enjoy quite as you are resting in peace . @Yzd Khalifa please tell him some things abut KSA. I JUST TAKED REST IN 3 COUNTRIES LAST FEW DAYS

Well,

I take your testimony as well as @A.Rafay @Pakistanisage @JonAsad as a badge of honor. Unfortunately, I'm in no fitting position to embrace my country, but our way of living is different, we have got the lowest crime rates worldwide, we don't take taxes, and we try to help everybody including all Expats communities from all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

I take your testimony as well as @A.Rafay @Pakistanisage @JonAsad as a badge of honor. Unfortunately, I'm in no fitting position to embrace my country, but our way of living is different, we have got the lowest crime rates worldwide, we don't take taxes, and we try to help everybody including all Expats communities from all over the world.
now tell me what a human need ? if you have cute wife a car a job and money living in 1rst world country ?

now tell me what a human need ? if you have cute wife a car a job and money living in 1rst world country ?

I don't understand what you are referring to :what: Are you talking about western countries or what?

If there is humanity , there is religion ..

RIP to the students ..

For people with good retirement income , best place to retire is City of Medina in KSA. It is like heaven on Earth.

Hi, What is the motive of this Islamist group??
@StarCraft_ZT:

"Congregation and People of Tradition for Proselytism and Jihad", generally called by its adherents as Boko Haram (Western studies are Haram in native language), is against any education that comes from the West.

In the view of its adherents, the students of the college were supposedly getting western education and Boko Haram followers decided to punish them.

A few months earlier too Boko Haram had killed dozens of children, students, as well as teachers, attacking their congregations with surprise weapons such as bombs.

Its most lethal attack till date took place in July of 2009 when it killed over a thousand people.

Back
Top Bottom