What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have been thinking for sometime about the relations of Non Arab Muslim countries with Israel.

I see no logic provided Israel respects our holy sites in Israel why we should be so anti Israel.

I mean why the current crisis between Israel and Iran? The root seems to be the Iranian support of various Arab entities on Iran's part.

Why has Pakistan not recognised Israel when Egypt and Jordan have? And Saudis via Americans have good relations with Israel.

Why should Pakistanis or Iranians or Turks etc get ourselves all excited and make an enemy of Israel and as a result AIPAC and America when the Arabs and their own leaders themselves are divided and do not know whether they are coming or going killing Arabs left right and centre. I mean Saddam was responsible for probably killing more Muslims Arabs and non Arabs than anyone.

I mean I go from one extreme where I think Israel has no right to exist to a two state solution to the other extreme of getting frustrated with Arab leaders and thinking let them sort out their own mess and not to take sides at all. Usually I take the Israel has no right to exist POV with some of the more aggressive Israeli members and with some of the aggressive Arab members I suggest that we have nothing to do with them and side with Israel.

In fact I have noticed that there are a couple of Israelis on here who I really like and respect from reading their posts and on the other hand there are a few Saudi/Jordanian members who seem to think that they have a God given right that we (as Muslims) owe them and should support them no matter they are right or wrong and when we do not they insult us personally our people and our country in a very arrogant dismissive way.

This is a serious invitation to discuss these matters and see what other Non Arab Muslim nationals think. I would be particularly interested where others through frustration with Arab leaders feel the same as I do.

We must take a moral stand.
This is not just an "Arab" issue or a political issue.
This is the genocide of an entire people and the destruction of their homeland.

If we accept these invaders then we are complicit in their crimes.

besides, No country on earth dares to question the holocaust even when they had nothing to do with.
Why can't we stand with our morality and say that committing genocide and taking people's land is wrong?

Pakistan should recognize Israel..it would help our own law and order crisis especially street level mullahs who breed on hatred. End of the day we all live in the same globe and cutting off communications does not help. Limited anti-terrorist co-operation was initiated between ISI and Mossad during Zia era.

Pakistan should recognize Israel..it would help our own law and order crisis especially street level mullahs who breed on hatred. End of the day we all live in the same globe and cutting off communications does not help. Limited anti-terrorist co-operation was initiated between ISI and Mossad during Zia era.

You know what else helps law and order?
GOOD GOVERNANCE!
There are no shortcuts
Selling our morals for short term gain is what got Pakistan in the mess we are in now.

yes yes for Israel Pakistan full and close relations...:yahoo:
1_200694_1_6.jpg

Plz go for it, we got a headache from this...:cry:

Think about it. Being boxed from one side by Turkiye and the other from Pakistan. Trust me you'll pee in your pants if this strategic shift occurs. No one will be dancing :D
yes yes for Israel Pakistan full and close relations...:yahoo:
1_200694_1_6.jpg

Plz go for it, we got a headache from this...:cry:

Don't mind my intervening even though i know my opinion as an Indian is not sought . Pakistan should recognise Israel and work towards finding a two state solution for the Israeli - Palestinians crisis . This way you will get the fruits of friendship with Israel and you will also be helping the Palestinians achieve a realistic goal . Hitting two birds with one stone . This is what India is also trying to do .

See I wish well for Pakistan :D

We must take a moral stand.
This is not just an "Arab" issue or a political issue.
This is the genocide of an entire people and the destruction of their homeland.

If we accept these invaders then we are complicit in their crimes.

besides, No country on earth dares to question the holocaust even when they had nothing to do with.
Why can't we stand with our morality and say that committing genocide and taking people's land is wrong?

But there are other injustices that we are in a position to sort out in the world that we ignore.

Take the abuse of women. To varying degrees they are the real nigger in the world. According to AI 9 in 10 Pakistani women in Pakistan are victims of domestic violance. Even in supposed western egalitarian countries like UK according to AI 1 in 4 women are victims of domestic violance. I do not want to go off topic but give this as an example of a wrong that goes on in all countries to varying degrees.

As far as genocide I see that as eliminating ethnic, racial, religious, or national group. How so. Two state solution would solve that.

You know what else helps law and order?
GOOD GOVERNANCE!
There are no shortcuts
Selling our morals for short term gain is what got Pakistan in the mess we are in now.

Selling our morals?? There are many other examples of injustices that hardly register in our world. Lets face it we live in an unjust world.

Israel doesn't respect our holy sites. They break into Al Aqsa mosque occasionally when they feel like it, and the drilling under Al Aqsa mosque could possible take the mosque down and cause it to collapse.
Pakistanis and Iranians have made Israel an enemy of them simply because they feel for their Palestinian brothers.
Turkey actually recognized Israel right away, it was the first Muslim-majority country to recognize it. They've had pretty strong ties before the Israeli raid on Mavi Marmara.
Just because you'd met some nice Israeli members and some aggressive Arab members doesn't mean that you support Israel. I've had problems with people of my own country, Egyptians, and I've met nice American members on the internet with whom I have a good friendship. Does that mean I'll support America against my own country?
No, actually no one believes that Pakistan must support them. No one believes that they have a God given right to support them.
Also, do you really think that if you have good relations with Israel they'll give you the goodies?! You have had good relations with America, what did you get? Pressure and drone strikes, killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Don't mind my intervening even though i know my opinion as an Indian is not sought . Pakistan should recognise Israel and work towards finding a two state solution for the Israeli - Palestinians crisis . This way you will get the fruits of friendship with Israel and you will also be helping the Palestinians achieve a realistic goal . Hitting two birds with one stone . This is what India is also trying to do .

See I wish well for Pakistan :D

You are correct, your option is not wanted here.

And genocidal Israel is the sole reason there is no solution to this problem.
They are the only ones in power to create a solution but they are happy murdering Palestinian babies.

If Pakistan recognizes them, we will be complicit in their barbaric and sadistic acts.

I wll suggest not to accept israel because of the genocide of palestinian people.

Please explain to me how so?? Does Israel eliminate any on religion-no, eliminate a race-no, creed-no. In fact with a two state solution even the name of Palestine remains. I do not see this as genocide. But I have an open mind please try convince me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom