What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Also, do you really think that if you have good relations with Israel they'll give you the goodies?!

I do not expect goodies or anything like that. But in Kargil war where Pakistanis were killed Israel assisted India. At least if we are neutral we can expect neutrality from Israel in our dispute with India. I mean guys I saw an article on here about India and Saudis having ties with Indians. I know that the change in military doctrine in Saudi means that it will take time to brake our military links but long term that is where we are headed especially if they are linking with India. I mean Indians kill and killed Muslims and Pakistanis and Saudis:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-relations-getting-stronger-stronger-3.html

Israel has been taken to negotiations table so many times, did that solve anything? They solved 0 things, and we already told them as precondition for solving the crisis that they must stop settling and taking lands from the Palestinian people, did they commit?! No they didn't, and they still build settlements again and again.
Their conditions for a Palestinian state are really unbelievable, they want it demilitarized, they want control over air space, navy, TV, radio and other conditions that makes Palestine an Israeli colony! Besides, they still occupy Golan Heights.

Thank you for your kind words.
It's up to Pakistan after all to form relationships with Israel. But think before doing that, what will you really gain?

Ignore him bro, hes clearly a troll

Vast majority of Pakistanis are with Palestine
Only a few liberal fascist and white man wannabes support this idea.

If Pakistan recognizes them, we will be complicit in their barbaric and sadistic acts.

But are we not complicit in other outrageous? We assisted Americans whose policies are on the whole dictated by AIPAC

No, You can't

You don't seem to understand
Isreal is above all civilized laws.
They have a free pass to do what ever they want.
They know that daddy America will simply clean their records and no would will be able to do anything about it.

So you think dialogue and the two state solution to resolve this is out? Is that what you are saying?

3 million palestinians are killed. Accepting israel means they were right and palestinians were wrong.

So how do we manage the solution? How do we move on? We can not do much by force. In fact some Arabs as a people or their leaders are the ones that are taking positions against us as Pakistanis or Iranians etc

Mossad agents will be all around Pakistan for obvious reasons.

nuclear2.gif

yes yes for Israel Pakistan full and close relations...:yahoo:

Plz go for it, we got a headache from this...:cry:

This is what I mean by irrational emotionalism from some Arab members. Firstly I did not invite you as an Arab to discuss this. But then as this is a public forum why so touchy?? I said I had an open mind and wanted to discuss this with others. Why do you not want us to discuss amongst ourselves what we are doing? In any event you have no room to talk Jordan and Israel recognise each other

well , there is just a simple answer : the israel just attacked palestine about 60 years go and captured their arena and now their are just reducing the land that palestine people live in it , as our president said, if israel leave those lands and just choosed a land that wasn't in use of some people , even iran would have relation with them but now because of this thing we will be the enemies ....
*** something funny: the second country that accepted israel was iran during shah time but after the revolution things changed ....

and something else: even if palestine people accept them we again will be their enemies because they started their zionist regime by murdering , capturing other countries land etc ,,,,

No two state solution is needed. Israel needs to be a perennial thorn in A-Rabs, they need to be kept engaged. Else these band of desert bandits with their grandiose desires of supremacy will become uncontrollable. :)

Interesting I mean already Saudis are clearly complicit with Israel in wanting Iran to be attacked

So you think dialogue and the two state solution to resolve this is out? Is that what you are saying?

So how do we manage the solution? How do we move on? We can not do much by force. In fact some Arabs as a people or their leaders are the ones that are taking positions against us as Pakistanis or Iranians etc

I am saying Israel has no intentions for peace.
They hold all the power and if they wanted to, they could solve this issue in 10 minuets.
But they don't want to, they want to continue to torture and persecute innocent Palestinians.

Arabs are no doubt against us.

But israelis are even worse. We should not recognize their state it will create problems for Pakistan. They are totally against us.

Okay, jocks away. Seriously, If Pakistan haven't established relations with Israel just not to upset Arabs, then she is awfully wrong. Arabs already have great relations with India and pursuing their own interests. Then why don't you do the same? It's Pakistan national interests which should be above everything else.

This is a very clear message to those Pakistani's who are more Arab than Arabs

first of all check the precious page to know why iran is enemy of israel and then :
aryan more arab than arab is super arab ! how many times should we tell you this? :D :pop:

well , there is just a simple answer : the israel just attacked palestine about 60 years go and captured their arena and now their are just reducing the land that palestine people live in it , as our president said, if israel leave those lands and just choosed a land that wasn't in use of some people , even iran would have relation with them but now because of this thing we will be the enemies ....
*** something funny: the second country that accepted israel was iran during shah time but after the revolution things changed ....

and something else: even if palestine people accept them we again will be their enemies because they started their zionist regime by murdering , capturing other countries land etc ,,,,

I say they can live there but say no to state of israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom