What's new

Israel and Non Arab Muslim countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude do not waste ur time with this guy , he is phobia of everything saudi . .

KSA is that a major cause of extinction of mammoths
rofl.gif
. .​

Don't forget the DoDo birds.. We were the reason for that too :rofl:

He is not Ruski. Just ignore him. He doesn't deserve to be given any attention. I reported his racist and low level posts more than five times but weren't even deleted as usual.

I pity you, you must be too desperate to see me banned. I think the last ban/infractions for attacking me got too much of a toil on you to approach any subject matter or discussion rationally. I thought you would mature up after that but old habits die hard.

Fortunately, the moderators here are rational and level headed and do not entertain nonsense. I commend them.

I ask members here to review this thread and see which side is more logical and tried to approach the core of the topic and who is too paranoid and desperate, who resort to racist and personal attacks. I hope Mods take an action toward them.

Israel and Non-Arab Muslim Countries with Iran should Occupy GCC and They will become the Owner of Islam and will become a Super Power with the Oil.

I pity you, you must be too desperate to see me banned. I think the last ban/infractions for attacking me got too much of a toil on you to approach any subject matter or discussion rationally. I thought you would mature up after that but old habits die hard.

Fortunately, the moderators here are rational and level headed and do not entertain nonsense. I commend them.

I suggest that we wait for a few days until we get some Palestinians join the forum. I think we may well be pleasantly surprised that they are rational and may even be more anti Arab dictators after all if I was them I would feel betrayed by the acts of the despot dictators who rule Arab lands if they were their personal cash machines

I suggest that we wait for a few days until we get some Palestinians join the forum. I think we may well be pleasantly surprised that they are rational and may even be more anti Arab dictators after all if I was them I would feel betrayed by the acts of the despot dictators who rule Arab lands if they were their personal cash machines

Thanks mate, I would hope for the same. I trust your judgment that Palestinians are not the same as these people. Unfortunately I have not come across any of them here in this forum. Though I have come across Arab israelis in my visit who seemed very nice people and quite satisfied.

I sincerely hope some members from Palestine/Arab Israeli join in the forum and we can have a healthy discussion with them regarding these issues.

Don't worry, I will have a word with them, and introduce you to them myself. Believe me, no one cares if you support Israel or Palestine, your friends have tried it and got left out by all sides. I ask you to be yourself, you and we are not in the government to draw external policies. Don't take yourself too seriously, you are just a forumer and so are we.

Support human rights instead of acting like a jealous girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, I will have a word with them, and introduce you to them myself. Believe me, no one cares if you support Israel or Palestine, your friends have tried it and got left out by all sides. I ask you to be yourself, you and we are not in the government to draw external policies. Don't take yourself too seriously, you are just a forumer and so are we.

As usual, you fail to grasp the subject matter.

We are not interested in Jordanian refugees who are brainwashed, like any other Jordanian, so support their despotic dictators. No doubt, they will have the same mindset as you do. And it is noted and observed that you people cannot mix with anybody who opposes your view (Xenophobic) as such, your sample would be extremely biased and tilted towards your kind and would not reflect any real Arab Israeli/Palestinian opinion.

Real Israeli Arabs/Palestinians. Not anybody brainwashed by despotic dictators.

Israelis are cowards just like their counter-parts in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

You guys can keep chukking their tatay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[video=youtube;pY6DDSYB_18]
Israelis are cowards just like their counter-parts in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

You guys can keep chukking their tatay.

So you call inviting a Palestinian who believes Israel has no right to exist to give us their views is pandering to to Israeli whims??

Mate you have a misguided blind support for non Pakistanis that does not serve Pakistan.

So you call inviting a Palestinian who believes Israel has no right to exist to give us their views is pandering to to Israeli whims??

Mate you have a misguided blind support for non Pakistanis that does not serve Pakistan.

I'm a Muslim Pakistani.

If there is injustice, do you expect to be to turn a blind eye to it?

Would you do the wrong thing just for worldly pleasure or greed?

I may be an idealist, but as a Muslim you should call a spade a spade.

You criticize Saudis all day long when they helped the people in the flood disasters before any of your leaders did.

You cannot speak bad about them.

If it makes you feel embarrassed, then I encourage you to work on making our country strong, so that we don't have to take help from anyone.

I mean come on man.

How does this make you feel?

saudi_AP_608.jpg

IIRO-PAKISTAN.jpg

I'm a Muslim Pakistani.

If there is injustice, do you expect to be to turn a blind eye to it?

Would you do the wrong thing just for worldly pleasure or greed?

I may be an idealist, but as a Muslim you should call a spade a spade.

You criticize Saudis all day long when they helped the people in the flood disasters before any of your leaders did.

You cannot speak bad about them.

If it makes you feel embarrassed, then I encourage you to work on making our country strong, so that we don't have to take help from anyone.

I mean come on man.

How does this make you feel?

saudi_AP_608.jpg

IIRO-PAKISTAN.jpg

I suggest you search Pallywood and Somebozo :D

i small country keeps 50 other countries busy and worried. lolll
amazing isreal, this dumb_b and razpak guys are truly funny. a looser nation who lost all wars after independence will now decide whether isreal exists or not :rofl:

Whatever Internet Indian. This small nation spanked your Hindu a$$ and took 1/3 of Kashmir. And that was just our tribals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom