What's new

Israel and Pakistan

As a Muslim from Pakistan I demand Sharia law for Pakistan and nothing less.

If a Thief steals he/she should have her hand cut off.

If an adulterer is caught he/she should be stoned to death.

Jinnah never said Pakistan should be a secular state.

I want what Islam says, not what any any other person wants that is in opposition to what Islam says on how to govern one's country.

If Islam says to rule according to Sharia law, then Pakistan should be ruled according to Sharia law.

This is common sense to any Muslim.
many would argue otherwise, let me quote someone from another discussion about the same topic.
All the Mullahs including black-faced Mullah Mawdoodi were dead AGAINST the independence of Pakistan.B- Pakistan's founder was Jinnah, a cigar smoking, wine drinking, rolls royce traveling, 3-piece wearing, westerner to the core.

So many Mullahs had already declared Jinnah a Kafir and Pakistan as forbidden land when we the humane Pakistanis got independence.

We were supported by humane Sikhs like Diyal Singh, Hindus like Sir Schotoo Raam, Ahmadis like Sir Zafrullah, countless Shias and so many other minorities.

Why? Jinnah the humane leader had promised them all that in Pakistan everyone will be safe regardless of their religion and ethnicity, everyone will be free.

And you my Pakistani brother are here, spreading lies in the name of black faced Mullees.
now you tell me, making Pakistan islamic republic was a good decision? i dont think so, it was a hard slap to every non-muslim who died/sacrificing their lives for pakistan when all those so called 'muslims brothers' opposed Pakistan. If Pakistan can't be secular, it also wont have sharia/we will be neutral and i stand by my decision (not that it matters) and please pay attention to this picture and think again.
549704_265863423531562_930258898_n.jpg

Obviously the enemies of Islam would never want Sharia law to be implemented in Pakistan, because they want Pakistan to be destroyed.

Most of people of the Muslim League were practicing Muslims.

Chaudhry Rehmat Ali
1322303823_chrahmat.jpg

Chaudhry Niaz Ali Khan

Chaudhry_Niaz_Ali_Khan_3.jpg

Muhammad Asad formerly known as Leopold Weiss
gr_Der_Weg_nach_Mekka_Presse_Asad1.jpg

Liaquat Ali Khan and Jinnah with the Muslim Brotherhood
tumblr_lst376PIJv1r4sk4oo1_500.gif

many would argue otherwise, let me quote someone from another discussion about the same topic.

now you tell me, making Pakistan islamic republic was a good decision? i dont think so, it was a hard slap to every non-muslim who died/sacrificing their lives for pakistan when all those so called 'muslims brothers' opposed Pakistan. If Pakistan can't be secular, it also wont have sharia/we will be neutral and i stand by my decision (not that it matters) and please pay attention to this picture and think again.
549704_265863423531562_930258898_n.jpg

lol, Jinnah only talked on behalf on the All India Muslim League. Hes no "ataturk" as some members try to point him out to be as he never separated state and religion or persecuted the ulema.

Allama Iqbal wanted an Islamic state.
Allama-Iqbal-640x480.jpg

Its no doubt that the hypocrites and enemies of Islam will never want Sharia for Pakistan.

By the way minorities are protected in an Islamic state. Minorities have their rights according to just and moral principles.

If you read Stanley Wolpert's account of Jinnah, you will notice as Jinnah got serious about Pakistan and disillusioned with the policies of Congress, he also became more serious towards islam and its practice. He moved more towards identifying himself as muslim as he increasingly got rejected as a spokesman for Hindu-Muslim unity towards independence.

So the image portrayed by seculars as cigar smoking, wine drinking leader is somewhat skewed to characterize Jinnah and Pakistan in the way they want to see it.

I m not saying Quaid e Azam had become a mullah. He wasn't. But he had moved on spiritually in the journey towards Pakistan.

I want what Islam says, not what any any other person wants that is in opposition to what Islam says on how to govern one's country.

If Islam says to rule according to Sharia law, then Pakistan should be ruled according to Sharia law.

i hope you understand that these laws were practiced by the Romans long before Islam came?

Comparison is unfair beacause we didn't 'ship' millions of jews claiming the land because jews lived there 2000 years ago. If the claim is valid then Australians, Americans , Canadians should prepare for aboriginal takeover in the future,
We are prepared...aint happening.

Amazing. How are you even sure that I studied Pakistan's local curriculum?
I think you proved that pretty well from your statements.

I know my country and its founding fathers more than you.
How can you be so sure about that? How do you know I'm not channelling the dreams and desires of Pakistan's founding fathers whom I'd known in the past but are dead and gone now?

Obviously the enemies of Islam would never want Sharia law to be implemented in Pakistan, because they want Pakistan to be destroyed.
"Enemies of Islam"? There is room for everyone to walk the path to G-d in his or her own religion - that's the Jewish view, anyway. And how does implementing Sharia law keep Pakistan from being destroyed?

Your post is weird on so many levels

Comparison is unfair beacause we didn't 'ship' millions of jews claiming the land because jews lived there 2000 years ago. If the claim is valid then Australians, Americans , Canadians should prepare for aboriginal takeover in the future,

You raise a valid point. History only remembers what the victor and conqueror has to say on the subject. Rarely does anyone bother about those who were expelled.

... What one is left with after disposing of the falsehoods and religious hatred is the certain knowledge that Israel is a more successful state than Pakistan, an example whose record of superior ethics and deeds are to be examined, emulated, and supported...

Success, hmmm. Let's not discount the Anglo-American support Israel enjoys :p

curiously -- orthodox Jews were against the creation of israel and are anti-zionist; orthodox Muslim deobandis of british bharat colony were against the creation of Pakistan

i think anything "fundamentalist" or "ultra orthodox" can cause shivers. Everything in life should be balanced. Too much of anything is bad.

the only difference here is -- Pakistan isn't kow towing to religious extremists in political power simply because in Pakistan - there are no religious clergy that hold any considerable influence over the politics. The religious parties in Pakistan may be able to hold rallies here and there on short notice --but at the end of the day the number of votes they managed to secure in any elections have been mediocre at best.

Now with that said, Pakistan's current government has been pretty cowardice as far as tackling extremism -- specifically the sectarian/hate movements. That's simply because they are both scared and simply lack the will to do so.

the Army is the only institution that has fought these people; it's the only instititon that also used other measures for those that can be saved --for example de-radicalization centers

now of course my detractors will say "those ultra orthodox religious right in israel arent deploying suicide bombers and killing others"

well - that's absolute nonsense and we can quite clearly see that we have similar problems --perhaps pronounced differently. I read about militant jewish settlers attacking/burning Mosques, attacking Arabs, banning them from attending certain schools, etc. They were bulldozed out of their homes, even their olive trees uprooted. Just because tactics are different doesnt mean that the extent of the crimes are different.

these extremists in general use both physical intimidation as well as psychological warfare of sorts and that's why they are bad news for BOTH countries, though realities in both countries are different.

Palestinians never were the terrorists anyways.

Is it really enough to remain mute on this issue, Pakistanis?

it's worse to be in denial...and based on the garbage reply you submitted to Express News, it's very clear you are in a stone-cold denial vis-a-vis the Palestinian reality

i wish you'd focus more energy on how to build a progressive state with an enviable education system, a common law that ALL citizens can actually AGREE to (how do billions + of Muslims even define 'Sharia')...I wish pro-Shariah people would actually build a master plan and talk about how they'd implement reforms that allows the country people to grow and prosper

rather than focusing just on things like beards, chopping hands of thieves and promising hell to those who dont pray 5 times a day (something all Muslims should do anyways -- but on their own will)

Success, hmmm. Let's not discount the Anglo-American support Israel enjoys :p

replace "support" with bankroll (at the expense of a battered U.S. tax-payer)

it's worse to be in denial...and based on the garbage reply you submitted to Express News, it's very clear you are in a stone-cold denial vis-a-vis the Palestinian reality

i wish you'd focus more energy on how to build a progressive state with an enviable education system, a common law that ALL citizens can actually AGREE to (how do billions + of Muslims even define 'Sharia')...I wish pro-Shariah people would actually build a master plan and talk about how they'd implement reforms that allows the country people to grow and prosper

rather than focusing just on things like beards, chopping hands of thieves and promising hell to those who dont pray 5 times a day (something all Muslims should do anyways -- but on their own will)

Solomon is not to be taken seriously at all, he only comes to this forum to try and convince people that somehow it is the Zionazis who are the victims in the Palestinian conflict. :rolleyes:

it's worse to be in denial...and based on the garbage reply you submitted to Express News, it's very clear you are in a stone-cold denial -
And how do you know I submitted a reply to Express News?

Solomon is not to be taken seriously at all, he only comes to this forum to try and convince people that somehow it is the Zionazis who are the victims in the Palestinian conflict. :rolleyes:
Why do you refer to Israelis by such a prejudicial and inaccurate term? Isn't it because, without false proofs and misleading labels, decent people would feel compelled to cheer the Israelis rather than castigate them?

And how do you know I submitted a reply to Express News?

Why do you refer to Israelis by such a prejudicial and inaccurate term? Isn't it because, without false proofs and misleading labels, decent people would feel compelled to cheer the Israelis rather than castigate them?

I only call it as I see it and when I see those people I see Zionazis to their very core.

Nobody fall for your bs solomon give it a rest.

As per topic this is not even a valid comparison neither of these have ever even wanted to have anything to do with one another bar a couple of circumstances where their interests have aligned. This is like comparing apples and oranges.

I only call it as I see it and when I see those people I see Zionazis to their very core.
Then how truthfully and accurately do you "see"? Do you see Arabs herded to gas chambers? Robbed of their civil rights? Expeditions set forth by Israel expressly for the purpose of killing and conquest?

You don't. I'm not the one peddling BS here.

As per topic this is not even a valid comparison neither of these have ever even wanted to have anything to do with one another bar a couple of circumstances where their interests have aligned. This is like comparing apples and oranges.
When Pakistanis feel insecure about themselves they are quick to compare their country with Israel and even to run to us Zionists for help. The comparison is the author's, not mine, and I object to his peddling inaccuracies in his attempts to prove points about Pakistan.

Then how truthfully and accurately do you "see"? Do you see Arabs herded to gas chambers? Robbed of their civil rights? Expeditions set forth by Israel expressly for the purpose of killing and conquest?

You don't. I'm not the one peddling BS here.

When Pakistanis feel insecure about themselves they are quick to compare their country with Israel and even to run to us Zionists for help. The comparison is the author's, not mine, and I object to his peddling inaccuracies in his attempts to prove points about Pakistan.

Yeah and Zionazis always go back to their treatment during the holocaust to justify their crimes. As long as you guys aren't gassing anybody you guys can't be THAT bad? Right, that is your logic? Like I said nobody is falling for your bs, and as for the author he is just an anomaly and the majority of Pakistanis could care less about the Zionazis let alone want to compare with them, just like I am sure there are a couple of decent Zionists there are also a couple of idiots in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom