What's new

Israel and Pakistan

And how do you know I submitted a reply to Express News?

you may or may not have...but you made a side point underneath the article which i found to be consisting mostly of half-truths

which is fine, if that's what you're into....i just don't buy it nor would I imagine many people to (except a few people lining their pockets at the AIPAC conventions)

Yeah and Zionazis always go back to their treatment during the holocaust to justify their crimes. As long as you guys aren't gassing anybody you guys can't be THAT bad? Right, that is your logic?
You are acknowledging that you are purposely engaged in a smear. Where is your credibility now? Why should anyone follow you? Why should you even believe in these things yourself?

Face it: there aren't any "Israeli crimes"! Yes, you can point to "Arab crimes", or perhaps "Muslim crimes" but you can't sustain a charge of "Israeli crimes". Some people are different from others, not because they are a different race but simply because they made different choices in life and have different capabilities and sensitivities, like the guy who gets an "A" in physics vs. the guy who gets a "C".

So what does it mean, that you perpetrate the lie? It means you're not as good or fine a person as people who don't - and that seed of moral corruption grows within you like a cancer. That's what's happened to Pakistan: it ate the seeds of Jew- and Hindu- hatred and these things have distorted its mind.

And you don't have to wait until Judgment Day to know this, nor a second longer to change your mind.

you may or may not have...but you made a side point underneath the article which i found to be consisting mostly of half-truths
Be specific or accept that you have nothing to support you.

You are acknowledging that you are purposely engaged in a smear. Where is your credibility now? Why should anyone follow you? Why should you even believe in these things yourself?

Face it: there aren't any "Israeli crimes"! Yes, you can point to "Arab crimes", or perhaps "Muslim crimes" but you can't sustain a charge of "Israeli crimes". Some people are different from others, not because they are a different race but simply because they made different choices in life and have different capabilities and sensitivities, like the guy who gets an "A" in physics vs. the guy who gets a "C".

So what does it mean, that you perpetrate the lie? It means you're not as good or fine a person as people who don't - and that seed of moral corruption grows within you like a cancer. That's what's happened to Pakistan: it ate the seeds of Jew- and Hindu- hatred and these things have distorted its mind.

And you don't have to wait until Judgment Day to know this, nor a second longer to change your mind.

The crimes are there and the whole world sees them you might not but that is because Zionazis have blinded you with their propaganda. The predecessors of the Zionazi state aka Nazi Germany was also a master mind at brainwashing its followers. The irony in all of this is that you guys have become the very thing you claimed to hate. Zionazis and Nazi Germany one and the same such a shame. :disagree:

BTW you are right about one thing, we won't have to wait until Judgement Day to know the truth.

The crimes are there and the whole world sees them -
All the charges fall apart. You can't point to anything that sticks.

you guys have become the very thing you claimed to hate. Zionazis and Nazi Germany one and the same such a shame.
Repeating the smear does not make you the victor in our contest.

Why are you holding back? Why do you not agree that the best course for you, your country, and Allah is for you to change your mind?

The Zionazi state is a burden for the world. You guys tried so hard to isolate Iran yet still countless heads of states not only attended the NAM meeting but also sat in silence while the Iranian Supreme Leader tore you guys a new one INCLUDING India the country you guys hold so near and dear. Oh yeah one more thing when was the last time the Zionazi state even had such a gathering?? Let me answer that for you it was during a funeral and that too only because states were trying to look decent by attending. The Zionazi state is the most isolated state in the world and nobody falls for your nonsense any more.

All the charges fall apart. You can't point to anything that sticks.

Repeating the smear does not make you the victor in our contest.

Why are you holding back? Why do you not agree that the best course for you, your country, and Allah is for you to change your mind?

Am I supposed to do all the research for you?? Go ahead google it you can do that right or are you that incompetent. :rolleyes:
I remember the last time we conversed you made claims and told me to go research it myself it is your turn now go and look with an open mind. :coffee:

The Zionazi state is a burden for the world. You guys tried so hard to isolate Iran yet -
Still harping on the label, I see. You really should drop it, since even you have acknowledged it is a distortion. Until you change, why should people listen to you more than I?

When Israel doesn't exist as an independent state the Levant has functioned as a battlespace contested between competing Asian, Egyptian, and European empires. Israel is the plug in the dike, receiving all that pressure - all the more reason to support Israel in the cause of world peace.

Am I supposed to do all the research for you?? Go ahead google it -
Google doesn't suffice to tell me YOUR answer. Or are you afraid to face yourself in the mirror?

...countless heads of states not only attended the NAM meeting but also sat in silence while the Iranian Supreme Leader tore you guys -
Ah. So you count it more valuable to sit peacefully with a bunch of murderous thugs with genocidal ambitions - the true Nazis of today - rather than stand with Israel.

Your next task, O "King", is to explain why you are proud of this, rather than ashamed of it.

Be specific or accept that you have nothing to support you.
Then why do jewish anti zionist groups exist in the world? If half of the jews dont agree, how can you have a jewish nation where no one wants you?
Why can't you just live happily in USA and love your country? Why do you want to fight over your great great 300 year old granpa's lost land?
If that is how the world worked america should be called the [ insert native tribe name here ] State instead just like the jewish state

Ah. So you count it more valuable to sit peacefully with a bunch of murderous thugs with genocidal ambitions - the true Nazis of today - rather than stand with Israel.

Your next task, O "King", is to explain why you are proud of this, rather than ashamed of it.
I've met iranians in real life, theyre great people who i can trust wuth nukes more israelis whom everyone says are rude whoever visits israel

... Face it: there aren't any "Israeli crimes"! Yes, you can point to "Arab crimes", or perhaps "Muslim crimes" but you can't sustain a charge of "Israeli crimes"...

Perhaps the American veto prevents many of Israel's actions being termed as war crimes and protects it from facing the brunt of international sanctions.

You can try and deflect the blame all you want that is what you Zionazis are good for, yes countless heads of states thought it would be more wise to sit with a "bunch of murderous thugs with genocidal ambitions" then side with your abomination apartheid state.

Still harping on the label, I see. You really should drop it, since even you have acknowledged it is a distortion. Until you change, why should people listen to you more than I?

When Israel doesn't exist as an independent state the Levant has functioned as a battlespace contested between competing Asian, Egyptian, and European empires. Israel is the plug in the dike, receiving all that pressure - all the more reason to support Israel in the cause of world peace.

Google doesn't suffice to tell me YOUR answer. Or are you afraid to face yourself in the mirror?

The only distortion in this world is the flag you Zionazis fools hide behind, you guys have hijacked a land, a people, and a whole religion and are a disgrace to humanity. Half of the Jews of this world know the truth and refuse to acknowledge your pathetic state's existence.

You can search wherever you want if Google is not good enough for you but do it with open eyes. Like I said you are not fooling nobody but yourself, the world is opening its eyes to your barbarity.

Perhaps the American veto prevents many of Israel's actions being termed as war crimes and protects it from facing the brunt of international sanctions.

Don't worry more and more of my fellow Americans are opening their eyes to these fools and they see how little benefits supporting the Zionazi state has, nobody wants to fight Iran for them. Even Obama considers them a nuisance.

Sarkozy tells Obama Netanyahu is a liar | Reuters

"I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama, unaware that the microphones in their meeting room had been switched on, enabling reporters in a separate location to listen in to a simultaneous translation.

"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you," Obama replied, according to the French interpreter.

Old news but it still shows how people feel about the leaders of the Apartheid Zionazi state behind closed doors.

... Don't worry more and more of my fellow Americans are opening their eyes to these fools and they see how little benefits supporting the Zionazi state has, nobody wants to fight Iran for them. Even Obama considers them a nuisance.

Sarkozy tells Obama Netanyahu is a liar | Reuters

Two presidents may consider a third as a nuisance, but the end of the article shows a different story. Support for Israel is ingrained in American laws like the one mentioned there. And I don't see that changing any time soon.

Pro-Israel lobbies and individuals have far too much wealth and influence to be countered by ordinary citizens. But I don't see anything wrong with this part atleast. Almost every country in the world is trying to lobby US lawmakers to support them and so are we.

Heck, our so-called leadership goes as far as to use public money to polish their personal image in the American Congress.

As a Muslim from Pakistan I demand Sharia law for Pakistan and nothing less.

If a Thief steals he/she should have her hand cut off.

If an adulterer is caught he/she should be stoned to death.

Jinnah never said Pakistan should be a secular state.

I want what Islam says, not what any any other person wants that is in opposition to what Islam says on how to govern one's country.

If Islam says to rule according to Sharia law, then Pakistan should be ruled according to Sharia law.

This is common sense to any Muslim.

Do you even realize that before implementing that law, the Khalifa had to make sure that nobody sleeps hungry in the night and have bare minimum income level to maintain their family, in those golden eras of Islam? These laws are not for today's Pakistan until and unless we erase hunger and poverty from this country.

You want sharia? Why don't you read it first?

Do you even realize that before implementing that law, the Khalifa had to make sure that nobody sleeps hungry in the night and have bare minimum income level to maintain their family, in those golden eras of Islam? These laws are not for today's Pakistan until and unless we erase hunger and poverty from this country.

You want sharia? Why don't you read it first?

You implement Sharia and this will become a welfare state as per your demand. It's quite simple really, the thought of punishments to the one deserving irrespective of standing and power in society will ensure that everybody lives as good humans and good Pakistanis.

Ever wonder why people in the west behave like humans, in a civilized manner?

As a Muslim from Pakistan I demand Sharia law for Pakistan and nothing less.

If a Thief steals he/she should have her hand cut off.

If an adulterer is caught he/she should be stoned to death.

Jinnah never said Pakistan should be a secular state.

I want what Islam says, not what any any other person wants that is in opposition to what Islam says on how to govern one's country.

If Islam says to rule according to Sharia law, then Pakistan should be ruled according to Sharia law.

This is common sense to any Muslim.

If an innocent is framed as a thief...the he loose his hand for nothing even if proven innocent

If an adulterer is stoned to death...she will be Denied the chance to repent or correct her ways....and if you stone her...Allah will be forced to let her go on the judgement day

I think that in light of the recent Hamas-Israel conflict it is time to re-visit this thread. Members should review their past comments and consider if their opinions have changed and if so, why, and if not, why not.

Back
Top Bottom