What's new

Israel and Pakistan

I think that in light of the recent Hamas-Israel conflict it is time to re-visit this thread. Members should review their past comments and consider if their opinions have changed and if so, why, and if not, why not.

I don't think anyone's opinion has changed. Infact, it has been reinforced after looking at the transgressions committed by Israel by slaughtering innocent women/children, and than playing the victim card.

Man !!!!!!!! these guys are really good at distorting history.

Just a few presses of keys .. here you go

Pakistan became a secular state
Israel also became a secular state.

And why the hell israel occupies jerusalem ? just for fun ? I feel the writer has farting mind.

Everyone knows who amanpour is .. Lost identity and follower of an agenda.

I don't think anyone's opinion has changed. Infact, it has been reinforced after looking at the transgressions committed by Israel by slaughtering innocent women/children, and than playing the victim card.
You are not aware that many of the images you've seen that have been attributed to Israel were "own goals" or photos Hamas recycled of civilians killed in Syria?

You are not aware that many of the images you've seen that have been attributed to Israel were "own goals" or photos Hamas recycled of civilians killed in Syria?
Then why don't they surface? Why won't people involved in proffessional journalism and the media tell about the "blatant alligator tears" and propaganda that Hamas appears to be spreading? The Western media is alrady biased enough with their obvious approval of the IDF's actions,why wont they defame Hamas then?

I think that in light of the recent Hamas-Israel conflict it is time to re-visit this thread. Members should review their past comments and consider if their opinions have changed and if so, why, and if not, why not.

in what sense, Solomon?

Isn't the topic here Pakistan & Israel? Obviously tempers have flared following the recent excesses in Gaza which have left more men women and children killed and/or maimed, limbless and homeless.

But then again its history repeating itself so why would opinions be any different? We have enough domestic issues so it isn't exactly DOMINATING the agenda at home.

i wouldnt be surprised if HAMAS is adapting to the media tactics and deception employed regularly by the faraway, culturally/ethnically alien country you profess your loyalty to :cheesy:

Obviously tempers have flared following the recent excesses in Gaza which have left more men women and children killed and/or maimed, limbless and homeless.
Why do Pakistanis only want to take Israel to task? Why isn't it recognized that in international law Hamas bears the blame for EVERY casualty in Gaza?

But then again its history repeating itself so why would opinions be any different?
A lot of you know better than what you were taught as kids and in your popular media. Why don't you speak out and push for change?

We have enough domestic issues so it isn't exactly DOMINATING the agenda at home.
It's all connected. If you are corrupt enough not to see the justice of Israel's cause and the lack of justice in Hamas' murderous appeals how can you strive for a better Pakistan at home?

i wouldnt be surprised if HAMAS is adapting to the media tactics and deception employed regularly by the faraway, culturally/ethnically alien country you profess your loyalty to
Remember, I don't employ any deception. That's Hamas' trick - and not very many Pakistanis here take them to task for that. As for Hamas employing my methods, they can't do that without discrediting themselves, can they?

Back
Top Bottom