What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

Whether I am a jew or not is not the question but Hamas is a terrorist organisation firing rockets at civilians and hence has to be destroyed.

Iran and Pakistan will watch and shout and nothing more than that.

Regards
It is the elected government...

So you're saying Palestine has to be destroyed? Hmmm who was that other fellow you're reminding me off, you know who wanted to destroy nations?

It is the elected government...

So you're saying Palestine has to be destroyed? Hmmm who was that other fellow you're reminding me off, you know who wanted to destroy nations?

Dear AA,

Show me one post where I have said Hamas must be destroyed if they use peacefull ways of protest. Heck then I would be on their side. Israel and Palestine have to co-exist and that is reality.

Regards

You are always the first who cry for your DEMOCRACY. When it is established you are unsatisfied, in fact, HAmas is democratic...:tongue:

You are always the first who cry for your DEMOCRACY. When it is established you are unsatisfied, in fact, HAmas is democratic...:tongue:

You may use the most sophisticated sign in the world but clearly wisdom has bypassed U.

Just check up the charter of Hamas vis vis Israel and get back to me.

Regards

And what's with the "democratic" US Government allowing torture?

PS: CHange your name in AlwaysProIsrael, I think you don't know the meaning of Neutral...

And what's with the "democratic" US Government allowing torture?

PS: CHange your name in AlwaysProIsrael, I think you don't know the meaning of Neutral...

Let Hamas give up violence and I am with you. Till then sorry.

Regards

Ps : Me means the rest of the world. I did not see Israel bomb the Fatah. BTW why did Hamas fire the rockets.

Bcz they cannot rely on throwing stones, they have to defend themselves against the aggressors.

Israel Vs muslim world.....

Well one problem, there is no muslim world existing, everyone is making his own coffee, if its Egypt or Jordan or another country, the Muslim world is certainly not united.

The strength of Israel is bcz of its national unity which we muslims never gained.

]Whether I am a jew or not is not the question but Hamas is a terrorist organisation firing rockets at civilians and hence has to be destroyed.[/I]
Iran and Pakistan will watch and shout and nothing more than that.

Regards

and israel is the most peace loving nation on this bloody earth ??? eh??

Mr pro israel...:guns::guns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear AA,

Show me one post where I have said Hamas must be destroyed if they use peacefull ways of protest. Heck then I would be on their side. Israel and Palestine have to co-exist and that is reality.

Regards
Whatever they're doing they have the people's mandate.

Come on AA,

Peoples mandate is for peace not war.

Regards

Ps : I have posted the links of the rocket attacks.
They voted Hamas in... You give them another election and you won't like who they vote in next either.

Hey I'm just trying to correct your wording. You should say Palestine must be destroyed why the tongue in cheek reference to Hamas instead?

They voted Hamas in... You give them another election and you won't like who they vote in next either.

Hey I'm just trying to correct your wording. You should say Palestine must be destroyed why the tongue in cheek reference to Hamas instead?

No Palestine is surving well with the Fatah. Its Hamas which fired the rockets the first day of the cease fire ending. Why are you scared to condemn them.

Hey arn't you bombing TTK and are not civillain casualties taking place in FATA etc ?

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom