What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

I saw this on CNN, gotta love all the jews being able to give their views about the bombings.
So Always Neutral, you seem to be justifying these cowardly terrorist attacks which killed 200 people so far and wounded over 300.
What do those people have to defend themselves?
What will bombing the Gaza strip help? Will it reduce the rockets landing on Israeli soil (occupied land)?
The rocket attacks I think will increase now, especially after this zionist attack which killed another 200 innocent Palestinian women and children.
War isn't the solution, diplomacy is.
Good luck trying to overthrow a democratically elected government.
Israel should be severely punished for these attacks against humanity, but who's gonna do it? The U.S. won't do much, the Arab nations are full of ___.
So the Palestinians are at Israels mercy again, gotta love our world.
God protect our Palestinian brothers, I've seen alot of people hitting the claxon in their car continuously as a form of protest here in the Netherlands.
People do care and think about the Palestinians who are now getting slaughtered again.

No Palestine is surving well with the Fatah. Its Hamas which fired the rockets the first day of the cease fire ending. Why are you scared to condemn them.

Hey arn't you bombing TTK and are not civillain casualties taking place in FATA etc ?

Regards
Not at this scale.

Why can't I condemn Hamas? Dude this thread is about Israel's massacre of over 150 people in one swift blow. About whose condemnation are we supposed to be talking about?

You westerners have literally become Jungle people when it comes to meting out justice.

I only hope Iran can give it had promised in brought day light.
I hope Israel/US make the first move attaking Iran and wipe the whole Israel of the map. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE JEW.
BECAUSE since their birth they have been pain in the *** of every country in the region.:victory:

Can the killing of 155 civilians be described as proportionate to the damage caused by the Hamas rocket attacks.

How many Israelis were killed in these rocket attacks?

Was Israel actually targeting Hamas or bombing random targets. If the latter then the objective is to instill terror and fear in the Palestinian population. This could be described as a form of state terrorism.

Hamas has been democratically elected but Israeli refuses to recognize the election results and has instead victimized this group. Is not the present violence the direct result of Israel's policy and that they are culpable for what is happening now.

What are the leaders of muslim world going to do about this?...... As usual nothing. I hope I am wrong.

What are the leaders of muslim world going to do about this?...... As usual nothing. I hope I am wrong.

It would be good if they did nothing :rolleyes: The Egypt President Mubarak even backed the blockade of the Gaza strip, what a traitor :hitwall:

Can the killing of 155 civilians be described as proportionate to the damage caused by the Hamas rocket attacks.

For a barrister U seemed to be really ill-informed. 150 civillians ? I saw a lot of Hamas men.

Have you published photos of the civilians killed by PAF 16 in Fata or Balouchistan or are the expendable and Palestinians are not ?

Regards

For a barrister U seemed to be really ill-informed. 150 civillians ? I saw a lot of Hamas men.

Have you published photos of the civilians killed by PAF 16 in Fata or Balouchistan or are the expendable and Palestinians are not ?

Regards

And what about the British soldiers torturing several civilians and killing innocent people? :crazy:

You make me angry, your army isn't better than the Taliban so plz stop posting that PAK Army is killing civilians, at least we aren't like your army and do it purposefully

Israeli air strikes kill 195 in Gaza; Arab League meet summoned
Updated at: 2012 PST, Saturday, December 27, 2008
GAZA: At least 195 Palestinians were killed and 200 others injured across the Gaza Strip on Saturday in massive Israeli air strikes.

Police chief Taufiq Jaber was among the dead people.

Arab League has summoned its meeting in view of the situation arising out of Israeli attack in Gaza while the EU has stressed Israel to put an immediate stop on the aggression.

According to details, Israeli Air Force heavily bombed the Hamas hideouts and rained rockets here. Eyewitnesses said that Israeli fighter planes bombed Hamas Tehrik Compound and other installations here.

Security sources confirming the raids said that at least 30 Compounds of Hamas have been destroyed in the Israeli attacks.

Warplanes also targeted the police headquarter where a graduation ceremony of fresh police officials was being held and police chief Taufiq Jaber was also killed in the attack.

Hospital sources confirmed more than 195 deaths and said that 200 people were injured who were shifted to hospitals for medical aid.

I won't discuss this issue now, otherwise I will get banned for the anger I have right now :sniper::angry::angry:

And what about the British soldiers torturing several civilians and killing innocent people? :crazy:

You make me angry, your army isn't better than the Taliban so plz stop posting that PAK Army is killing civilians, at least we aren't like your army and do it purposefully

Atleast our Army gets punished does Yours ? Our Army follows what our polticians rightly or wrongly tells them to do does yours ?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom