What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

Yeah ok man. We don't need your liberal bullshit.

I think this quote is well know to be a fake / manufactured one

There is no publication of the Jewish Chronicle on 9 August 1967 which was a Wednesday and the Chronicle is published every Friday only

The Jewish Chronicle

The leading Israeli manufacturer of tankers, aircraft refuelers, fire fighting trucks, armored vehicles and special purpose trailers, Hatehof Ltd., reportedly provides Pakistan's Air Force with military equipment under a clandestine contract.

Nearly a month ago, 11 aircraft refueling trucks departed Hatehof's plant in the Tzippori industrial zone in Galilee region, situated 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) northwest of Nazareth, for the Port of Ashdod, located about 40 kilometers (24 miles) south of Tel Aviv, in the dead of the night.

The trucks were later boarded on a cargo ship in the Ashdod Port and dispatched to Turkey from where they were transported to Pakistan, according to a recent report aired on Israel's Channel 2 television network.

The report comes as the Israeli firm has sent several convoys of aircraft refueling trucks to Pakistan in order to equip the Muslim states' Air Force.

Under an agreement reached between Hatehof Ltd. and BMC -- one of the largest commercial vehicle manufacturers in Turkey, truck chassis are sent to Israel to be converted into aircraft refueling trucks for Pakistan's Air Force.

PressTV - 'Israel selling Pakistan military equipment'
COULD BE A PROPAGANDA.

Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan:

I think this quote is well know to be a fake / manufactured one

There is no publication of the Jewish Chronicle on 9 August 1967 which was a Wednesday and the Chronicle is published every Friday only

The Jewish Chronicle

Maybe he made the speech on a Wednesday, and it was printed in that week's Chronicle.

Time has said exactly the opposite of what you are suggesting. And no I will not leave your grandchildren to drown in ignorance, do not need your permission on that issue.

Become Chums with US. Check.

Become Chums with India. Check.

Become Chums with Israel. Check.

With this assertion of yours Pakistan will become a successful nation?

You don't understand Israel's relationships with ally nations and for some odd reason feel it's ok for Pakistan to have relations?

If anything Pakistan needs to isolate itself from foreign influence at this moment.

And for the record I rather educate my grandchildren than have them follow a lunatic's dispositions.

@EjazR Whether the quote is authentic or not, it has been proven that Israel was in cahoots with India to neutralize our Nuclear arsenal. There doesn't need to be more concrete proof than this to figure out hostile or friendly intentions.

`good make balanced ties with israel and enjoy the life .

Become Chums with US. Check.

Become Chums with India. Check.

Become Chums with Israel. Check.

With this assertion of yours Pakistan will become a successful nation?

You don't understand Israel's relationships with ally nations and for some odd reason feel it's ok for Pakistan to have relations?

If anything Pakistan needs to isolate itself from foreign influence at this moment.

And for the record I rather educate my grandchildren than have them follow a lunatic's dispositions.

@EjazR Whether the quote is authentic or not, it has been proven that Israel was in cahoots with India to neutralize our Nuclear arsenal. There doesn't need to be more concrete proof than this to figure out hostile or friendly intentions.

What exactly does this country produce to be free of foreign influence? All you will end up doing is sitting on a charpai and drinking lassi all day. Like that is not already happening. Please do not incite people with fake quotes, thats a disservice to the country.

What exactly does this country produce to be free of foreign influence? All you will end up doing is sitting on a charpai and drinking lassi all day. Like that is not already happening. Please do not incite people with fake quotes, thats a disservice to the country.

Quote or no quote, but stop doing a disservice to the country by asking for relations from a hostile country.

Did Israel not plan an attack on Pakistan in the 1980's? Let's not skew reality for your personal agenda here.

Quote or no quote, but stop doing a disservice to the country by asking for relations from a hostile country.

Did Israel not plan an attack on Pakistan in the 1980's? Let's not skew reality for your personal agenda here.

In 1938 Germany destroyed France and much of Britain. What are their relations now? Living in the past will only bring you pain. Look forward, keep your witts together and work towards standing on your feet before huffing and puffing at others. You need to have venom to have any effect in that bite.

In 1938 Germany destroyed France and much of Britain. What are their relations now? Living in the past will only bring you pain. Look forward, keep your witts together and work towards standing on your feet before huffing and puffing at others. You need to have venom to have any affect in that bite.
I give up. Go and make friends with Israelis.

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

Yeah ok man. We don't need your liberal bullshit.

Some brainwashed nuts still peddle this debunked propaganda?

I agree majority of pakistani want good Relation with Israel expect some extremists. We should Not hate Nation in Religion Bases. Even Saudi arabia has extreme relations with Israel.

I usually don't reply to random posts but Dude, :what: What's up? Are you on drugs or something?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

I give up. Go and make friends with Israelis.

Forget Ben Gurion's quote, tell him what our founding Fathers said about Israel. I always find it very funny that so called "liberals" of our country talk about following the vision of our Founding Fathers but they only take out things of their own interests. Shame!

In 1938 Germany destroyed France and much of Britain. What are their relations now? Living in the past will only bring you pain. Look forward, keep your witts together and work towards standing on your feet before huffing and puffing at others. You need to have venom to have any effect in that bite.

In the Kargil war, Israel helped India against Pakistan. Pro-Israelis lobbies in the West are at the forefront of demonizing Pakistan.

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

In the Kargil war, Israel helped India against Pakistan. Pro-Israelis lobbies in the West are at the forefront of demonizing Pakistan.

Those who don't learn from history are condemned to repeat it.

They did and they will help India in future and when time comes we'll do the same, if Egypt purchase JF-17 and we'll have some presence in Israel neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom