What's new

'Israel sells Pakistan military equipment'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my point was to drive a wedge in that relation. But I guess we are not that bright with diplomacy.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

You mean helping Palestinians with having relations with Israel? Just talking in UN does not matter. India has not done anything meaningful for Palestinians. Just talking does not count.

we have given them diplomatic support and more importantly financial one . we have over the years even given medical aid. just one question come to mind . what have you done .?
just talking doesn't count :)

What I am saying is that I don't believe Israel will back off if we recognize them. The only reason they play nice with the Arabs is because no one takes the Arabs seriously. Israel recognizes that Iran, Turkey and Pakistan are the only Muslim countries capable of any military achievement. Look at their relationship with Iran and Turkey. As long as these countries were friends with Israel, everything was OK. But at the first sign of a rift, the Zionist lobbies in the West kicked into action.

We cant always expect things from people when we have nothing to offer. Let the healing process be one directional. I am never going to ask to cozy up to israel. But atleast stop Ha Hoo'ing at the very mention of that country. We cannot sustain a war with anyone with 10 days of fuel in reserves, probably even less now.

Think we are making a mountain of a mole hill. Muslim majority countries such as Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Nigeria, Uzbekistan and Bosnia Herzegovina have full diplomatic relations with Israel.

Do we know that Israel is the second largest supplier of military equipment and technology to China (Russia being the first) and that the fact that Chengdu J10 air craft which PAF has been waiting for, has a lot of input from Israeli cancelled Lavi project?

Due to US pressure Israel cancelled sale of Phalcon Airborne warning system to China else it was quite possible that Pak AWACs purchased from China could have been carrying copies of parts based upon Israel technology. For all we know it may still be the case.

In international trade it is not uncommon to use components built by dozens of different foreign companies. PAF hasn’t purchased anything directly from Israel, if something purchased from a third country has parts made in Israel, so what? Let us not be paranoid about it.

:blah:.....
Why so jealous?
You think India can stop every country from selling something to Pakistan?

But that was smuggling and the person who was doing this was arrested in Israel.

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

-David Ben Gurion, the first Israeli Prime Minister.His words, as printed in the Jewish Chronicle,9 August 1967:

Yeah ok man. We don't need your liberal bullshit.

According to solomon2 its a made up statement... Jewish Chronicle didnt publish it.

Who told you that they just talk. They helped in butchering of 25000 Palestinians. So far, this is their biggest contribution.

The role of General Zia-ul-Haq in the events of Black September (1970), involving killing of 25000 Palestinians in Jordan*|*LUBP

We butchered palestinians? wasnt it PLO tht had forcefully captured Jordanian territory and the JORDAN KING ordering Jordanian forces under command of brig zia to force them out?wasnt PLO armed,resisting and firing at the jordanian forces?

Ignorance is a bliss for dimwits..

And Developero, what would you say to the same Israelis helping us build DU Shells for our tanks to kill xxx soldiers???

Things are not that simple as they might look from some angles. There are strange bed-fellows in the international game of diplomacy and politicking.

The Israeli Scientists alongwith our Scientists, jointly developed the Depleted Uranium shells for our tanks!!!

And Developero, what would you say to the same Israelis helping us build DU Shells for our tanks to kill xxx soldiers???

Things are not that simple as they might look from some angles. There are strange bed-fellows in the international game of diplomacy and politicking.

The Israeli Scientists alongwith our Scientists, jointly developed the Depleted Uranium shells for our tanks!!!

One thing I would always keep in mind is the Kargil debacle where Indians knew of Pakistani plans beforehand because we made the idiotic decision to order some winter equipment from a UK supplier, and the Indians got wind of it.

Any military cooperation with Israel I would have my doubts that the info would be transferred to India.

Was this JV before Kargil or after?

One thing I would always keep in mind is the Kargil debacle where Indians knew of Pakistani plans beforehand because we made the idiotic decision to order some winter equipment from a UK supplier, and the Indians got wind of it.

Any military cooperation with Israel I would have my doubts that the info would be transferred to India.

Was this JV before Kargil or after?

We have no diplomatic relations with them... they tried to bomb kahuta in 98.... they helped india in 99.... their lobbyists demonise Pakistan in DC and wherever they get a chance.

We have no diplomatic relations with them... they tried to bomb kahuta in 98.... they helped india in 99.... their lobbyists demonise Pakistan in DC and wherever they get a chance... yet Aamir Hussain tells us about a JV with them? and tht too without any damn source... and we should believe it? seriously brah?

Well, I can accept that strange things do happen in geopolitics. There are claims that Musharraf -- the same Musharraf of Kargil fame -- had some contacts with Israel. But then we have all these other things as you mentioned.

It's very confusing...

Forcetrip, we cannot afford to befriend someone who has a history of arrogance and discrimination with Muslims.
Can you befriend someone who tried to attack Pakistan Nuclear reactors at Kahuta, not once but twice?
Can you befriend someone who has influence in Baluchistan liberation, which means supporting BLA for 'personal' benefits?

We aren't dumb enough to do that, and smartly don't recognize Israel and have got nearly no diplomatic relationships. The Think Tanks on the top are not fools to decide what is good for us, for them, and for both altogether.

Sure why not? You be the first one to go and set an example for us. It's easy to type stuff than actually follow it.

And what makes you think I am not? With two businesses in renewable energy fighting tooth and nail with our "all weather" friend China who is slowly crushing our basic production capabilities year in. We will surely in the near future stop producing match sticks if things keep going the way they are. Know your real enemies. You cannot keep selling food to keep up with the times.

Nice to hear, Pakistan can act as a bridge, to improve relationship between the muslims and jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom