What's new

ISRO contemplating mission to Venus

we're going to launch this mission in 2015??I saw this report in 2012,but didn't believe the time frame..next one apart from chandrayan and mangalyan willbe on sun,possibly name of the mission is aditya.

launch unlikely in 2015 .

The mission is still being contemplated .

feasibility study was launched in 2012 . and that time it was said that it approved the mission can be realized in 2015.

It is still on drawing board ....so impossible to launch in 2015 .

But the very fact that it is still being discussed means ..it's not been thrown to dust bin yet .

who knows modi may actually sanction the funding it if ISRO approaches govt for resources ...?

Future planetary missions - Exploring Space
Future missions beyond Earth orbit, including space telescopes to Lagrange points. For past missions see Active and completed planetary missions list
Mission - Country - Target - Mission type (Confirmed missions in bold)

• Hayabusa 2 - Japan - (162173) 1999 JU3 asteroid - sample return

• Mercury Planetary Orbiter (BepiColombo) - Europe - Mercury - orbiter
  • Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter (BepiColombo) - Japan - Mercury - orbiter
  • Deep Space Climate Observatory - USA - Sun-Earth L1 - Earth observation
  • Chang’e 4 - China - Moon - lander, rover
  • ISRO Venus Mission - India - Venus - orbiter
  • Interheliozond - Russia - Sun - orbiter (updated 10/17/2013, source)
  • Spektr-RG - Russia / Europe - Earth–Sun L2 - astronomy (updated 10/24/2013, source)
  • Barcelona Moon Team GLXP mission - Spain - Moon - rover (source)
  • SpaceIL - Israel - Moon - lander, rover (source)
  • Astrobotic Technology’s GLXP mission - USA - Moon - lander, rover (source)
  • Puli Space Technologies GLXP mission - Hungary - Moon - rover (source)
  • Lunar Lion GLXP mission - USA - Moon - lander, rover (updated 11/23/2013, source)
  • Moon Express GLXP mission - USA - Moon - lander, rover (updated 12/05/2013, source)

• ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter - Europe / Russia - Mars - orbiter, lander
  • OSIRIS-REx - USA - 101955 Bennu asteroid - sample return
  • Luna-25 (Luna Glob-1) - Russia - Moon - lander (updated 10/17/2013, source)
  • Mars Exploration with a Lander-Orbiter Synergy (MELOS) - Japan - Mars - orbiter, landers
  • InSight - USA - Mars - lander

Jesus how many countries are planning a moon lander/rover for next year?:o: Thats alot.
Wow so Japan is planning to launch a mars orbiter and lander in 2016? Never knew that. JAXA sure has one of the most interesting space programs out there, just like heir pioneering asteriod chaser/sample return mission(which is a very challenging mission, judging by the distance/deep space), and what is even more surprising is that they always keep a low head/dont talk/boast much unlike most countries. Banzai to my friend @Nihonjin1051 :cheers:

pehle kala dhan wapas laiye... fir usi paise se ye sab kijiye.

shhhheeeehhhh .......there are still some days left for 150 days asked by BJP to bring back black money .....till then lets not talk about it plz.

ISRO is the one of the govt. organisation which is working well , we all shal appreciate it .........because Politicians dont understand rocket science ......scientists do what they want without political interfernce

and what is even more surprising is that they always keep a low head/dont talk/boast much unlike most countries. Banzai to my friend @Nihonjin1051 :cheers:

Seriously, dude, I seem to remember a thread where two Japanese men winning a medal in the ASIA games was a thread.

Seriously, dude, I seem member a thread where two Japanese men winning a medal in the ASIA games was a thread.

Lol well maybe. But I haven't seen Japanese boasting like others do, in fact I don't understand why their achievements are not talked about much unlike those of China and India. Rather strange I must say. Even more so when they launch even missions other/no country have done before. :cheers:

I wish them success. Feels like waste of money. But in the long run, benefits shall be priceless. :cheers:
I hope they will find some Aliens too :D :rolleyes1: :partay: :man_in_love: :sos:

Jesus how many countries are planning a moon lander/rover for next year?:o: Thats alot.
Wow so Japan is planning to launch a mars orbiter and lander in 2016? Never knew that. JAXA sure has one of the most interesting space programs out there, just like heir pioneering asteriod chaser/sample return mission(which is a very challenging mission, judging by the distance/deep space), and what is even more surprising is that they always keep a low head/dont talk/boast much unlike most countries. Banzai to my friend @Nihonjin1051 :cheers:

Most of those countries mentioned about Lunar landing are actually private entities ...part of Google X prize ...

Waste

Focus on ce-25/gslv mk3 100%.

Sirjee,Jab Isro ki rocket Engineering team GSLV bana rahi hogi to kya tab uski satellite aur space probe team baithke ande degi?

You are talking as if only rocket engineers are recruited by ISRO, and by taking up any other project ISRO is wasting resources.Probably you should know that there is no system of layoff for government employees in India and of Scientists in any country.

Which country boast too much I this forum?

Certainly yours.

I mean your original country China, not the one you are false flagging.

u dumb @sses above stop fighting!!!
if you anything to say about objectives of venus mission stay..
otherwise stfo...
regards..

Which country boast too much I this forum? Are you talking about you crown jewel colony

CHinese ...... what's the doubt .

They are biggest braggers and loud mouths in this forum perhaps this planet as well .

You are talking as if only rocket engineers are recruited by ISRO, and by taking up any other project ISRO is wasting resources.Probably you should know that there is no system of layoff for government employees in India and of Scientists in any country.

O bhai,,pehle gslv bana lo,,uske baad chahe pluto jao,,i don't have the least bit of problem.

O bhai,,pehle gslv bana lo,,uske baad chahe pluto jao,,i don't have the least bit of problem.

But ISRO is not made up of Rocket Scientists Exclusively. What would Space and communication engineer and deep space mission managers do in meantime?

They too would need some work.

But ISRO is not made up of Rocket Scientists Exclusively. What would Space and communication engineer and deep space mission managers do in meantime?

If there are no financial constraints then they proceed ahead.
But do u think they have surplus money for

1)ce-25
2)sc 160 semi cryo
3)crew module
4)RLV
5)Launching satellites
6)Multiple Interplanetary missions(note we are already making a rover for moon ,,chandrayaan 2)

Budget----1 billion$:coffee:

If there are no financial constraints then they proceed ahead.
But do u think they have surplus money for

1)ce-25
2)sc 160 semi cryo
3)crew module
4)RLV
5)Launching satellites
6)Multiple Interplanetary missions(note we are already making a rover for moon ,,chandrayaan 2)

Budget----1 billion$:coffee:

ISRO allocates Chutta Change for Interplanetary missions. Mission to Mars is a proof of that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom