What's new

It is Not Even Possible to Insult The Messenger Peace Be Upon Him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to give respect to Holy Prophet PBUH then try be like him. 40 years he didn't preach Islam.. but akhlaq , be good with fellow humanbeing . Your relatives, friends,neighbors and respect there rights and help them.

View attachment 799945
Beautiful point.
I would say one thing. No one can be like him. I guess you said that innocently.
The Messenger is a light and we find our way in that light and even if we adopt a few of his SAW advises, we can be better human beings, much better than those so called Ashiqan, who are misguided in my opinion.
No one should also ever claim that he/she loves the Messenger. We can only try a little and only hope for his protection and intercession.

Beautiful point.
I would say one thing. No one can be like him. I guess you said that innocently.
The Messenger is a light and we find our way in that light and even if we adopt a few of his SAW advises, we can be better human beings, much better than those so called Ashiqan, who are misguided in my opinion.
No one should also ever claim that he/she loves the Messenger. We can only try a little and only hope for his protection and intercession.
friends; our prophets are also mere mortals. God tells us while we keep note of the worthy deeds of prophets do not worship them like gods.
I fear at times we tend to become overpassionate in our love but we must also follow the books and get guidance from them and in prayers. The danger is always that man will manipulate the other by using this love of our prophets.

Just my insight in my journey of life.

I am always reminded of my beloved late friend Imam Jamal - may he rest in peace. The man suffered a lot from diabetes complications and dialysis.

I was at his death bed just like when he was at my late father's. I read to him the koran and held his hands. He said to me always never fear death, for even the prophets had to face the trials of death.

I am not disagreeing but even if we study those certain cases, does not mean we ignore his whole life and focus on few incidents, this is what I'd expect from Non Muslims, like Jews and Evangelists often mention the incident with Banu Qureza Tribe of Medina, but without knowing what happened, how it happened and who was involved in it the use of the incident is wrong, these TLP animals use the few orders of his life to present a narrative that supports their barbaric actions, but no amount of his order no matter how controversial can remove or even move the fact that the man has shown incomparable mercy and love for his subjects, and was sent as Mercy to Mankind. I'd say even if the whole world's population x2 start disrespecting him today, (nauzubillah) and keep doing it for rest of their lives will not effect his honor and respect an inch in the eyes of creator and the angels Allah made to send Salam to him. We are no one, nobody to kill others in the name of his honor, his honor and dignity is not petty that requires blood shed.

bro, give yourself a +1 rating for your post #14 because I can't and I really wanted to.

Cent percent, sir. The man who forgave Taif before draining his shoes of blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom