What's new

Its Official: JXX is going to test fly in the next few days

China's JXX will be better than Russia's PAK-FA, which doesn't even matches F-35's stealthy shape.

Really buddy you are right
Even JXX will be batter than American 6th gen F-XX project :rofl:

Buddy how can you compare fighter which is on drawing board with existing fighters. :tdown:

Why are we still talkin about the F-22 P.S.? The photo has been debunked on Chinese military BBS weeks ago. If the CCP doesn't want you to see something you probably won't see it.

China's JXX will be better than Russia's PAK-FA, which doesn't even matches F-35's stealthy shape.

I say this to all the people who compare the J-XX to other 5th gen planes, whether they argue it's better or worse;

PAK FA is stealthy, it does not need to have the f-35 like shape simply because that's not the only stealthy airframe.

and saying it will be better or worse than PAK FA is pretty hard unless your Nostredamus.

Shouldn't we wait till some solid info comes out first before we start saying what is better then what. Till then all this is empty talk.

环球时报 is not a credit source, just some kind of hotel talk

rumour say J-20 take several low speed taxi run this month, if it is ture I think it will have its first flight in next 10 month. because J-10 spend 8 month from taxi run to first flight

This airframe looks new to me. :blink:(or have i missed something?)

s-u-r-b--albums-paf-picture4008-first-airframe-chinese-j14.jpg

wtf

:blink::blink::blink:

What kind of stuff do they test for taxi runs?
They probably test the landing gear turning & braking, engines responsiveness and control surfaces movements. Not that I'd know but these are the only things possible to test on ground. I think they do do taxi runs to make sure the aircraft is ready to take flight and return, that is everything essential during take-off, in flight and landing is in proper working order.

环球时报 is not a credit source, just some kind of hotel talk

rumour say J-20 take several low speed taxi run this month, if it is ture I think it will have its first flight in next 10 month. because J-10 spend 8 month from taxi run to first flight

Very good news. How about the engine? What engine will be used to power the first jet? When will the next-gen engine be ready to power the JXX?

Very good news. How about the engine? What engine will be used to power the first jet? When will the next-gen engine be ready to power the JXX?

I think they could use the prototype of WS-15(160kN of thrust) for the flight test, but the final version of WS-15 would have 180kN of thrust with afterburner.

I think they could use the prototype of WS-15(160kN of thrust) for the flight test, but the final version of WS-15 would have 180kN of thrust with afterburner.

WOW WS-15 ready so soon!??:woot: I thought it will take at least another 3 years before first prototype of WS-15 is ready to be tested, considering how long it took WS-10A to achieve mass-production. If so, good news Chinese aviation industry is getting more better than 10 years ago:china:.

WOW WS-15 ready so soon!??:woot: I thought it will take at least another 3 years before first prototype of WS-15 is ready to be tested, considering how long it took WS-10A to achieve mass-production. If so, good news Chinese aviation industry is getting more better than 10 years ago:china:.

The prototype of WS-15 was finished in end of 2009, now they are working on the 180kN final version, it seems that it would have been accomplished that pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom