What's new

Japan suffers lowest number of births on record as population shrinks

Japans sex drive has collapsed, my Japanese(female) friend said that men are more interested in virtual girlfriends. Plus looking how badly immigration is in Europe I can see Japanese point of view.

The solution would be to provide incentives and encourage population grow, that an possible artificial womb technology which I believe China should be working on.

Japan sex drive has collapsed, my Japanese(female) said that men are more interested in virtual girlfriends. Plus looking how badly immigration is in Europe I can see Japanese point of.

The solution would be to provide incentives and encourage population grow, that an possible artificial womb technology which I believe China should be working on.

Japanese men are not "aggressive" compared to western men when in regards to courting women. That's definitely one thing I realized that differentiates us from foreign men.

I mean, tho we may not be externally aggressive, sex drive is there, lol. But yea, I definitely agree that society needs to enact some policies to encourage breeding rates. Lowering taxes could start...it off.

Japanese men prefer obedient women, in general . It's getting harder to see that with women in the city , who are more "liberated". Country girls still are traditional, but they're hard to find nowadays.

Artificial wombs? :lol: What they need to do is incentivise families and provide assurances that becoming pregnant is not a barrier to career goals for women. The Japanese gov should also create some sort of rent-control or tax breaks for families wanting to rent or buy a family home especially in somewhere like Tokyo where property prices are ridiculous.

Japanese men are not "aggressive" compared to western men when in regards to courting women. That's definitely one thing I realized that differentiates us from foreign men.

I mean, tho we may not be externally aggressive, sex drive is there, lol. But yea, I definitely agree that society needs to enact some policies to encourage breeding rates. Lowering taxes could start...it off.

Japanese men prefer obedient women, in general . It's getting harder to see that with women in the city , who are more "liberated". Country girls still are traditional, but they're hard to find nowadays.

Might this have a huge impact on why the situation of japan is like this.
Japan's Hidden Unemployment Problem - NASDAQ.com

I heard you were considering banning abortion as a partial solution. Do you think that's likely?

Travel to Akihabara and you will see all what is wrong with Japanese males these days. 45 year olds with virtual sim girlfriends on DS light.

I believe the video game/anime culture has significantly contributed to the effeminization & lack of aggressiveness in Japanese men.
Am i wrong? Would like your @Nihonjin1051 input on this.

i can help in bold part :fans:

it is not just about aggression, i think japanese women do not enjoy sex time much because of small genital part of japanese men. That is why every year a festival take places which is all about man's genital part where japanese women pray for big man's genital part :sarcastic:.

Back
Top Bottom