What's new

Japan's ATD-X "Shin-shin" start static trials

I spent three years working in Xi'an, I love China, Japan made ​​mistakes in the past, most people want China to become friends, we have the same skin color. We hate South Korea and North Korea.:china::yay:

I have a strong feeling you have a Chinese Girlfriend.

Yes, the Japanese do not good enough, I can feel, in 2012 we were forced to suspend business, Japan needs to sober leaders, if necessary war, I choose to quit, sad.
Nobody like War, both of Japan and China have as the similar as culture (at least very close) also using HanZi, but HEHE... refer by past hundreds of year:
1. China invaded Japan ZERO(only one failed when Mongolian ruled China)
2. Japan invaded Korea when Ming Dynasty,1st Sino-Japan War when Qing Dynasty, Japan invaded North China when end of Qing, 2nd Sino-Japan War when KMT government, Total War when WWII, DiaoYu island disputes.

I personally think Japan government has the responsibility to teach how recent history Japan development, Japanese youth need to know the War Truth. But it seem Japan politicians feel no guilty, what's the future of Japan when facing Russia, China, Korea? They can directly discuss business with American when Japan keep following U.S.

North Korea and South Korea is garbage race, Japan and China have the same ancestor
welcome to PDF. As Japanese you seem to be lonely in this forum. Let see if someone of Korea appears in the scene. I want to know how the Koreans react to your comments.
We not miss the past, forget the pain, we are still friends, Japan has been assisting China in the past :cheers:
your words make me cry, all the best to the new lovers: China-Japan :sleep:

My mother is Chinese, and I have great Chinese language, but my English is very poor. My girlfriend is a Xi'an International Studies University students. Xi'an has our factory. Xi'an Aojie electric company, our clients include BMW, Toyota, Mitsubishi. So, I love China, but North Korea is rubbish nation

:welcome: to :pdf:

I heard that Japanese have a special feeling toward Xi'an because of ancient Tang Dynasty and its culture, right?

No Clue why Japanese stuff always looks so cool

RA3.SeaWing.jpg

I want to know what's tokyoboy's opinion on the ATD-X 'Shin-shin'?

:welcome: to :pdf:

I heard that Japanese have a special feeling toward Xi'an because of ancient Tang Dynasty and its culture, right?

Yes, my grandfather told me that our ancestors Xi'an Xianyang, Xianyang dialect close to the Japanese, World War II, the Japanese say fight back home, but without success

I want to know what's tokyoboy's opinion on the ATD-X 'Shin-shin'?
2015 will certainly be successful, we have the world's leading stealth coatings, advanced electronic navigation equipment, do not need U.S. help

I have a strong feeling you have something against Obama eating fried chicken.

Two things

1. I was right he had a Chinese Girlfriend.

2. You were wrong about the fried Chicken, it's Frog's Leg.

2015 will certainly be successful, we have the world's leading stealth coatings, advanced electronic navigation equipment, do not need U.S. help
I think Japan lack adavnaced aviation jet engine technology, the "Shin-shin"s jet engine: domestic XF5-1 still a modle, not saw prototype yet. (or provide further development ?)

XF5-1 model:
U6917P27T1D687191F3DT20120410154549.jpg

Another way, is Japan to purchase America's mature F404 jet engines for ATD-X. The question is whether American willing to support Japan to develop next-gen fighter ? Currently the jet engine is a problem for new stealth fighter develop.

The U.S has two select, which one is best for their interests ? (Mitsubishi F-2 using G.E's F110-129 jet engine, Americna didn't help Japan to develop domestic aviation jet engine.)
1. Require Japan to buy F-35A
2. Support Japan to develop ATD-X

I think Japan lack adavnaced aviation jet engine technology, the "Shin-shin"s jet engine: domestic XF5-1 still a modle, not saw prototype yet. (or provide further development ?)

Another way, is Japan to purchase America's mature F404 jet engines for ATD-X. The question is whether American willing to support Japan to develop next-gen fighter ? Currently the jet engine is a problem for new stealth fighter develop.

The U.S has two select, which one is best for their interests ? (Mitsubishi F-2 using G.E's F110-129 jet engine, Americna didn't help Japan to develop domestic aviation jet engine.)
These are not the problem, we can create an atomic bomb within a week. Engine problems can be obtained with the help of the United States. Abe amend the Constitution is worth worrying about.
私は日本と中国の間で戦争を見たいと思っていない、それは悲痛である。幸せになるために日本を破壊する?
アジアでは、我々は友人を持っていないが、米国は本当に友人ではありませんが、日本は非常に困難です

私は中国で多くの友人を持って、私はこの場所を愛し、武士道の精神がわれわれの過ちを認めることは許されない、ミスを認める信仰を裏切るに等しい。:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom