What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

I doubt Pakistan has access to all documents needed to make stuff NATO compliant.
Even if it had, there is no NATO compliant JF-17 flying.
To prove that it is compliant, You need several years of testing.
Noone is going to trust PAC, until it has done its homework...

the swedes said that our damaged AWACS were beyond repair until we repaired the ourselves and and the swedes even certified them.
i think you need to do the homework

I doubt Pakistan has access to all documents needed to make stuff NATO compliant.
Even if it had, there is no NATO compliant JF-17 flying.
To prove that it is compliant, You need several years of testing.
Noone is going to trust PAC, until it has done its homework...

Do you come from Maharashtra state?

Kindly don't twist things here, no one said that NATO compliant JFT is flying, what is said that option is available if buyer want it, also PAF JFT have NATO compliant systems and weapons carrying capacity.

I have an option for a fighter jet for Pakistan that flies in circles around the F-22, F-35, Su-57 and J-20. It is an 8th generation fighter. I’ll throw in the Golden Gate Bridge as a bonus.
I do want payment in advance...

the swedes said that our damaged AWACS were beyond repair until we repaired the ourselves and and the swedes even certified them.
i think you need to do the homework

That is totally irrelevant to the question if the JF-17 is NATO compliant or not.

I have an option for a fighter jet for Pakistan that flies in circles around the F-22, F-35, Su-57 and J-20. It is an 8th generation fighter. I’ll throw in the Golden Gate Bridge as a bonus.
I do want payment in advance...

That is totally irrelevant to the question if the JF-17 is NATO compliant or not.
Ok mate

Brazil tried to hawk 24 Gripen E to Argentina, but quickly found out they were not allowed to sell. Argentina are not interested in something they cannot buy. They cannot afford to buy anyway.

As for Malaysia, this is what PAC has to say April this year.

We are aware of the potential requirements in Malaysia for cost-effective fighter aircraft,” the PAC official said. “There have been no serious talks but through government-to-government channels there have been what we can describe as primary level talks about the JF-17 program.”

If you are so desperate that you want to compare those two to official tenders, you are welcome.

That year when prototype may fly in the end; is 2019 as would have selected Radar by then.

Radar selection is probably done and they are keeping it under covers... Prototype testing will start in 6 months

Brazil tried to hawk 24 Gripen E to Argentina, but quickly found out they were not allowed to sell. Argentina are not interested in something they cannot buy. They cannot afford to buy anyway.

As for Malaysia, this is what PAC has to say April this year.

We are aware of the potential requirements in Malaysia for cost-effective fighter aircraft,” the PAC official said. “There have been no serious talks but through government-to-government channels there have been what we can describe as primary level talks about the JF-17 program.”

If you are so desperate that you want to compare those two to official tenders, you are welcome.

No no no, you don't get to slither your way out of this, bud. You 'invited' us to show you a country which had shown 'interest' in both the aircraft. Both the countries I stated at one time or another were/are interested in both the aircraft, as confirmed by yourself. If talks happened/are happening, interest was/is there.

“The Malaysian government has shown interest in buying the JF-17 Thunder aircraft from Pakistan but the deal is yet to be finalized,” a senior Pakistan Ministry of Defense Production official said.

"Argentina has expressed interest in buying 24 Gripen fighter jets from its Latin American neighbour once Brazil is able to export them, early next decade."

Radar selection is probably done and they are keeping it under covers... Prototype testing will start in 6 months
They will check couple of radars on prototype, before finalizing one and there will be one as backup for exports.

They will check couple of radars on prototype, before finalizing one and there will be one as backup for exports.

Sounds right... Couple probably even a. Pulse doppler will be qualified

No no no, you don't get to slither your way out of this, bud. You 'invited' us to show you a country which had shown 'interest' in both the aircraft. Both the countries I stated at one time or another were/are interested in both the aircraft, as confirmed by yourself. If talks happened/are happening, interest was/is there.

“The Malaysian government has shown interest in buying the JF-17 Thunder aircraft from Pakistan but the deal is yet to be finalized,” a senior Pakistan Ministry of Defense Production official said.

"Argentina has expressed interest in buying 24 Gripen fighter jets from its Latin American neighbour once Brazil is able to export them, early next decade."

And I asked for a reason.
No country with an official tender has evaluated the JF-17 vs Gripen for good reasons.

Argentina is window shopping because they are not allowed to buy the aircraft they want,
and cannot afford even leftovers.

As I shown, there is nothing very substantial in any JF-17 interest from Malaysia.
An official statement from the Malaysian Government is called for.
Right now they do not have a tender.

Not every country requires or have tenders for every single transaction like your India. Pakistan has so far gone for govt-to-govt deals, not only when it buys equipment, but also when it sells them.

Back
Top Bottom