What's new

JF-17 For Myanmar Air force spotted at CAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiot part was sarcasm, I hope you got it.
F-16 has no parallel and its adored by all. In Pakistan, it was this machine which wanted every Pakistan lad in late 80's early 90's to join PAF.
Without experiencing F-16, we couldn't have built or draw out parameters of JF-17.
As you rightly said, politics define direction and US defined its direction they day it withheld F-16 and imposed sanctions, further amended by presler and beyond. You don't even realize when yourself turned into a shark.
Nothing personal, but that's how this world functions!

Thank you for your reply, i rest my case.

Its more than RE. Lets leave it here. This is not a subject for public forums. @BATMAN
Turkey has had the first hand experience while using Israeli UAVs to hunt down the PKK terrorists!!! It helped PKK while foiling the Turkish ops!!! Now that Turkey is using indigenous UAVs, and heavily playing with the configuration of F16s, PKK scums are dying like flies and causing a dent in their strength and morale. This is despite the entire spectrum of foreign legionnaires joining PKK/PYD etc. ranks!!!! Yes, better to "eat grass" to have home grown staffs!!!!

A close up one
CF7SeMz.jpg

In other news-------------------------------------------------------------------moving assembly line -------------------
And how is this related to JF17 for Myanmar?

Pakistan / China should think twice before making delivery to Myanmar since they have very close military ties with India and I am 100% sure they will let Indians to study your Jet.

No one yet said this "non-lethal" thing but i have seen some seniors wanting something better than thunder in PAF , so to summarise , no one said that
Hmmm, so you were making it up, to summarize.

Anyway, as for something better than JF17, yes EVERYONE will always want things that are better and better. No one here will say that we should never go for a fifth generation because we have JF17! That is absurd. Yes JF17 is a potent aircraft, meets our needs and have huge potential going forward and YES, we will like something even better to come to PAF.

SALUTES DEAR SIRS G HOPE THEY WILL BLOCK ME AS USUAL WHILE TYPING

SITTING ALL AROUND FROM FLATS ...AND CHANGE APP LOOGZ BUT SPREADING THE MESSAGE HOW TO CHECK TTP WILL DO THE TRICK ....BEHIND CHECK IN EVERY CANNTT RANGERS OFFICE AND DOLPHINS ALONG IF EVERY THANA ........

ALL ARMED FORCES OR WHO EVER GETS THAT BRAVE WILL START TTP CHECK ...A LAAA >>>>BEHIND >>>>>>b LAAA word by word slowly .......and abuse from b or change of voicxe ttp caught .......and if OK then check a B LAAA ......bbehind .........A LAAAA till the end both checked clear ......hahaha muslims only many just pair up like thisa and all ttp checked ..........just in 2 minutes .....

with message spread let them change you NOW THEY WIULL .....SPREAD OR NOT .......

where ever app loogz are living or thrown at least that area thana is not spared ..........a ttp check there ......all three shift ...only first time difficult for next shift all muslims waitng for ttp for thana or any cantt enetry or any office ......if thana is cleared curfew and door to door coming out on louder and ttp checked MUSLIMS can be asked for any duty and ttp .caught ...along all their operations factories etc etc etc ...in that area
@waz @Jungibaaz Please have a look at this nonsense

That Paint Scheme looks way better than the PAF one. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom