What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what sd 10 b is operational???? :what:, i dont think so as sd 10 a has been inducted if i am not wrong:undecided:

any more info u can give

Neither the ZDK-03 Karakorum Eagle, never officially received or Inducted by PAF. There were no news regarding ZDK-03 induction till a month back, but yet we can see it flying in Pakistan since Nov 2011.
Same for the SD-10 but we cannot see it flying like ZDK-03 :)

he is talking about sd-10B.so far we have no solid info on that..as officially we usually here about sd-10 not A/B

There is no official statement that even SD-10 is being used or not. There wasn't for AIM-120, but we witnessed that in pictures.
Like 'danger-zone' said, there is no proof for ZDK-03 either.

Ask nabil, he will confirm that to you. We always talked about SD-10B being integrated on KLJ-07, and the issue was finally solved. Biggest hint for operational status of SD-10B.

SD-10 is operational on JF-17. This is confirmed.
i am asking about SD 10b not SD 10A :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

he is talking about sd-10B.so far we have no solid info on that..as officially we usually here about sd-10 not A/B
well SD 10 B has been tested on j11 b ,so i am asking that whether pakistan would get it on jf17 block 2

^^ I dont even think they've start to produce SD-10B...
so its far from being operational in PAF

SD-10B has passed the tests on JF-17 Block I.

Over and out.

^^ I dont even think they've start to produce SD-10B...
so its far from being operational in PAF
well so do JFT block 2 so the point i want to ask is any info that JFT block 2 would be armed with SD 10B

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

SD-10B has passed the tests on JF-17 Block I.

Over and out.
link plz :D

i heard that paf has opted for sd10a..as they were impressed by sd-10a..

and selected it as the primary bvr for jft.
and a total of 200 are on order

i heard that paf has opted for sd10a..as they were impressed by sd-10a..

and selected it as the primary bvr for jft.
and a total of 200 are on order
i know that but JFT block 2 would have that same missile or SD 10B thats i want to know

We don't believe in links, neither does PR love to do that.
We believe in sources. As for the source, it is a Think Tank on the forum.
what bag of B.S man ." we dont beleive in links":bad: Then what do u want whatever u say i would beleive u without any proper
links to back ur claim :lol:

There is no official statement that even SD-10 is being used or not. There wasn't for AIM-120, but we witnessed that in pictures.
Like 'danger-zone' said, there is no proof for ZDK-03 either.

Ask nabil, he will confirm that to you. We always talked about SD-10B being integrated on KLJ-07, and the issue was finally solved. Biggest hint for operational status of SD-10B.

well so do JFT block 2 so the point i want to ask is any info that JFT block 2 would be armed with SD 10B

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Mr Last Hope, please don't talk with certainty when you dont have solid info. DrSomnath. SD-10 A is integrated in JF-17. Pictures show it's SD-10 A and our chairman think tank already confirmed 125 SD-10 A missiles are in Pakistani inventory.

Now talking about SD-10 B. we believe it will be heavy than SD-10 A and it will have dual seeker. Earlier it was widely believed, Block-2 of JF-17 will come with SD-10B but current status once again become uncertain when many alleged upgrades turned out be white smoke. So present status of SD-10B is totally unknown and we will never know until Block-2 comes out

Mr Last Hope, please don't talk with certainty when you dont have solid info. DrSomnath. SD-10 A is integrated in JF-17. Pictures show it's SD-10 A and our chairman think tank already confirmed 125 SD-10 A missiles are in Pakistani inventory.

Now talking about SD-10 B. we believe it will be heavy then SD-10 A and it will have dual seeker. Earlier it was widely believed, Block-2 of JF-17 will come with SD-10B but current status once again become uncertain when many alleged upgrades turned out be white smoke. So present status of SD-10B is totally unknown and we will never know whether until Block-2 comes out
thanks mate END OF debate
cheers :cheers:

Link is nite necessary as people here have inside knowledge and there word is good enough as on many occasions they have
been right, so they are your link, whether you wish to believe or not is your choice.

Link is nite necessary as people here have inside knowledge and there word is good enough as on many occasions they have
been right, so they are your link, whether you wish to believe or not is your choice.
LOOLLZZZ then keep ur link & knowledge inside u .:D
GUD nt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom