What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, the southern Europeans have a strong hatred/dislike for muslims, due to their history of rule by muslims.

In Serbia Muslims are called Turks or some thing similar.. it is a hate term and is used in abusive sense.

News from Sir P.Shamim
The detail are sketchy and I do not want to pen down the details until confirmed, Pakistan and China have signed an agreement few days ago to jointly formed by China and Pakistan. This new team will be named "Lion" though we already had a team by the same name formed in Risalpur a long time ago.

This team will be performing at the eighth Air Show in Zhuuai. I am yet to ascertain as to which plane will be part of this new team and what will the final composition look like. Zhuai Air Show has already finalized and signed it

News from Sir P.Shamim

Well we did saw the signing ceremony between PAF-Chinese officials a few days ago, this time the Sher Dils with their K-8s are gonna be performing.

With that, 2-3 JF-17s are also gonna be there, and an aerial demo is for sure to happen, and i believe as per pshamim sb, the JF-17s may already have left for China, or about to leave in few days, as they have to do preparations from now on.

Next Zhuhai Air Show is going to be from 16-21st Nov, 2010.

They are not leaving anything to chance.

I can't wait 2 months to see both of them in action.

:pakistan::china:

Well we did saw the signing ceremony between PAF-Chinese officials a few days ago, this time the Sher Dils with their K-8s are gonna be performing.

With that, 2-3 JF-17s are also gonna be there, and an aerial demo is for sure to happen, and i believe as per pshamim sb, the JF-17s may already have left for China, or about to leave in few days, as they have to do preparations from now on.

Next Zhuhai Air Show is going to be from 16-21st Nov, 2010.

They are not leaving anything to chance.

I can't wait 2 months to see both of them in action.

:pakistan::china:

this is confirmed - JFT to perform at the show with a full flight demo!!! - reason the JFT did not perform at farnbourough AS was because the 'type had not completed its full release to service with the PAF' and completion is only a few weeks away.

this is confirmed - JFT to perform at the show with a full flight demo!!! - reason the JFT did not perform at farnbourough AS was because the 'type had not completed its full release to service with the PAF' and completion is only a few weeks away.

Yeah, well a lot of reasons were given for not performing at FIA, but when the initial news of it not performing came, my friend at that time told me, that the real reason was the Chinese wanted to make its flying debut at a Chinese air show as its made by Chinese, so they wanted the honors. This was what we also head from some Chinese official at the FIA also for the reason of it not doing an aerial demo, as it would be done at Zhuhai.

Yeah, well a lot of reasons were given for not performing at FIA, but when the initial news of it not performing came, my friend at that time told me, that the real reason was the Chinese wanted to make its flying debut at a Chinese air show as its made by Chinese, so they wanted the honors. This was what we also head from some Chinese official at the FIA also for the reason of it not doing an aerial demo, as it would be done at Zhuhai.

Yes,Chinese News reports prove your words.

Can sale of JF17 to Serbia be detrimental to our ties with Turkey??

the writer shouldve followed some paf forums to upgrade his rusty info plus some systems are taken from j10 which is already in service

the intersesting thing is , structuraaly , jf17 is qiute comparable to grippen , ufcourse grippen has lesser empty weight and higher max takeoff wt , which might be due to composites and matallurgy

Can sale of JF17 to Serbia be detrimental to our ties with Turkey??

Pakistan must not sell JF-17 to Serbia. It is not only Turkey that would be perturbed by this proposed irrational sale. Bosnia and Kosova, both Muslim countries, have faced genocidal and religious war by Serbs and they still face threats from Serbia. Pakistan have always supported both Kosova and Bosnia and now we cannot put them in mortal danger of another invasion of both countries by Serbia.

Pakistan must not sell JF-17 to Serbia

Did Serbia order some?

Considering the article is posted on a site better known to 16 year olds with raging libido's and a liking for outlandish souped up family cars and bad rap.. Its a miracle it got a few facts correct.
While its best left not to comment on the construction and design process or the gadgetry used for the Jf lest I invite cynicism from ever increasing members from across the border..I suppose its best to let people believe what they should..
let the critics satisfy their ego's.. and the fanboys theirs..

Please post More, many more Pictures, CG or whatever, of JF-17 - Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom