What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mean they are going perform acrobatics with JF-17 just like Team Sherdil.................
I think it will first time for JF17 team to do this task ...... Lets see how the performance turn outs to be......

Only 3 thunders are participating and I believe its going to be a solo. Though I would love to see a 2-jet close air compbat manouvers against each other.

MYofY.jpg

Sd-10B integration.if i am nt wrong

First 4-load (AAM) pic I guess, but again this is a test bed in China. Yet to see a Pakistani operational Thunder with such load.

Confirmed by General javed.the integration/tests of PAF JFT are done long back.
possibly on pt-04

Sd-10B integration.if i am nt wrong Confirmed by General javed.the integration/tests of PAF JFT are done long back. possibly on pt-04

Not saying that it's not done. Would love to see an operational thunder with full load in HD wallpaer quality pic.

Nabil sahib, please do share some news about the third squadron, as have been waiting painfully for a year now, also what paf squadron will be getting thunders?.

This was a technical stop at korla.

WOOP .... Squadron Marking Changed. :sick:

phantherschanged.jpg

That shows its not specifically prepared for the air show, but rather taken out from its operational duties. The tail scheme shown in Dubai'2011 was not a permanent one.

That shows its not specifically prepared for the air show, but rather taken out from its operational duties. The tail scheme shown in Dubai'2011 was not a permanent one.

I don't think so,

take a look at this,

This was the proposed design for Thunder 16 Sqn.

blackpanthersx.jpg

But they ruin it by making uglier large face panther like this.

a4yh6s.jpg

So now they have removed the body and let the face there as new marking.

phantherschanged.jpg

P.S. i could not Reply back your PM regarding H-2/4 info from JFT info pool because iam too short of posts that are required to send PM to any member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom