What's new

Karachi: Asia's biggest food and entertainment resort opening next month

59607_446445068319_137545553319_5268932_7013899_n.jpg

33745_446445373319_137545553319_5268934_7497138_n.jpg

33745_446445378319_137545553319_5268935_5463113_n.jpg

33745_446445383319_137545553319_5268936_3948315_n.jpg

I haven't read the full thread, but wanted to ask - this thing seems like its operational from the pics - is it?

It looks great, I really like the architecture.

As for when it is going to be operational, it is not operational yet. Though you can enter the premises, the shops and food courts have not been opened so far.

It should be inaugurated soon though.

:undecided:

I would have build the next taj mahal with 1 Billion Dollars -

The workman ship is not top notch ...

No palm trees , the buildings look like barracks square shaped no windows , and stone walking pathways not sure how they will survive the moon soon flooding ....

And the location with beautiful view of oil tankers and industrial ships passing by how romantic is that .... Location has killed the project

Not an inch of beaches in sight

A world class aquarium would have generated more revenue for City rather then walk 10 miles and see same old shops you see every where else in Pakistan

these pics are old, once it is done you will find enough palms there... for sure..

ma be our friends from Karachi can better update us regarding the progress being made.

moreover its not the tax payers money, its not a 100% govt project.
regards!

i would love to see such tourists attracting projects in Gwadar. the city is developing and there is room for such mega projects. plus it will attaract tourists. plus the beaches of Gwadar are much more protected from damage caused by hunmans so it must be preserved as it is. i know, malls are no replacement from nature but atleast that will keep it tidy.

may be some day we can make it a free port.

regards!

It looks great, I really like the architecture.

As for when it is going to be operational, it is not operational yet. Though you can enter the premises, the shops and food courts have not been opened so far.

It should be inaugurated soon though.

wasnt it supposed to be operational to be in 14 aug this year?? is it delayed?

I wanted to post a link to my blog where I have uploaded some pics and info about Port Grand. But after going thru the rules, I am not sure whether this is allowed or not. Can anyone tell me what I can or can't?

KARACHI, Sept 25: Asia’s largest and most modern food street being built at a cost of Rs1 billion and spread over nine acres would be inaugurated by the end of November this year in Karachi near Mereweather Tower.

This was stated by Minister for Ports and Shipping Senator Babar Khan Ghauri during his review visit to the site of the ‘Port Grand Food Court’ under Napier Mole Bridge here on Friday.

Here are some of the pictures that I took last week of this amazing place. While it's finally nearing completion but from the looks of it, it will still take anywhere between 6 months to a year for it to be completely operational. But it will surely be worth the wait :smitten:

Check the pics out and let me know what you think:

http://www.zagtalk.surferzag.com

Back
Top Bottom