What's new

PM, COAS vow to address food insecurity, boost agricultural exports

And have you ever wondered why is that?

Had a civil govt focussed on a logistic company rather than the army hijacking it and creating NLC, we might have seen different things.

Had the civil govt focussed on a governmental construction company rather than Ayub Khan inserting FWO, we might have a functioning construction company of the civil govt.

Getting the drift here?

Keep on outsourcing everything to the army and you would soon have 0 civil organizations to do anything.

You can argue its by design or by sheer incompetence or luck but it is what it is. It is our only tool in the arsenal.

The so called warriors can't do their job properly, how can we trust them to do anything else? They are duffers afterall.

The question is why are the duffers getting involved in food security since its not thier area of expertise, it means the dummy PDM government doesn't know how to run things.

For a change if the military stops building DHA on prime agricultural land then the country can start on some footing.

Mind your damn business ‘boys’. You or your organization does not have the foresight or technical prowess to take this undertaking. We all know in a few years we will have an elephant called Frontier Works Foods (FWF).

Leave it to the civilians / relevant agricultural departments to do this.

The question is why are the duffers getting involved in food security since its not thier area of expertise, it means the dummy PDM government doesn't know how to run things.
It's simple man, they are all in it together, and they will continue their occupation of our country until they are kicked out. For them it doesn't matter if the country goes to hell, infact they probably personally gain from it.

Stage looks set for corporate farming and exploitation of the villagers..

Food security by Showbaz is impossible, first check his tie , ... Designer coat ......

1688817550315.png

Perhaps Munir saab is afraid, that Shabaaz speed will take away the credit of bringing 3 bln$. After all he is the one who made trips, to UAE and Arbi lands to get habibis back on track.

Such healthy in fighting is commendable, speed vs power

At least for optics, they could have worn civilian dress instead of combat uniform. wearing fatigues for a food insecurity meeting is like putting meatballs in a salad bowl.
agreed,
its like slapping the hungry population in the face and saying "what you gonna do about it?"

Boat... :-)

Or invest 800K for an EB visa to the US. Another cheaper option is $ 100,000, and by applying to one of the Caribbean Islands, you'll get citizenship within six months and a passport; after that, you can travel even to the UK without any issues.
800K PKR or USD?

plus, isnt the US Visa quite difficult to get now?
I am even willing to try for less lucrative destinations such as Malaysia etc

This guy is really delusional. Will ensure Primary sector gets crippled. Pakistanis should fight back for their own survival. Their food security is at stake.

Well it's either the army which have the mechanical means or the Bahria enterprise. Government does not have the means to undertake the logistics of the initiative.
From Polio to Polo, you cannot move much muscle without involving the only functional body in Pakistan.

Agreed! So you can do some 'Non Troll' posts as well!! Very nice!!

Saw an interview of Doctor Ashfaq; I don't remember his last name but he was some top banking/financial guru--maybe still is. When the anchor tried to corner him with questions about housing societies having negative impact, Dr. Ashfaq made great arguments like housing projects cause many other industries to grow and provide many direct and indirect jobs. I think he cited developments around the new Islamabad Airport. But, of course, no large housing projects are without controversies. I was a member of a city's Chamber of Commerce for a few years and saw the controversies (and perhaps sensed behind the scene dealings). Overall, I agree with Dr. Ashfaq.

PS. I distinctly remember PM Imran Khan defending Malik Ryaz in an interview not so long ago while Imran was still the PM.

His name is not mentioned , still he is holding..
Now I understand the nature of Pakistan Politics...:astagh:

1689022089619.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom